Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kickoff, caught
  and just ran for the touchdown
View Results

original karbear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:33 pm

did you see that kickoff?!?!?!?

discuss: how the game's going, who would you like to win and why, who's doing good, anything that involves the superbowl

edit: and the commercials. commercials are definetly part of the discussion.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:23 pm
I must admit that I have not been watching the game.
i wish I was watching the commercials though.
I did just take the time to watch the halftime show. I didn't expect it to be good, but I actually liked it. ^^

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

original karbear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:02 pm
NeveroddoreveN
I must admit that I have not been watching the game.
i wish I was watching the commercials though.
I did just take the time to watch the halftime show. I didn't expect it to be good, but I actually liked it. ^^

i have to admit, i'm not as into this game as i usually am for the superbowl, but i do enjoy seeing the good commercials.

I'm not very impressed with prince. it was definetly an extravagant performance, but he totally killed a couple of my most favorite songs! i personally think they could've done something better for a halftime show, whether it be a different performer, or prince doing a different performance.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:52 am
The Colts won, and deserved it! Yes, I went to a superbowl party and there was 100's of people there. My goodness, you could barely walk in the house it was so packed.

Captain BlackSolstice

I Cappie I

Blaiz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:30 pm
i actually wasnt too excited either for this superbowl. didnt even watch most of the commercials (spiketv stole me away with what they were showing).

i did however watch em on youtube. still think the rock paper scissors one is the best.

"i threw paper"
"Yeah, I threw a rock"
haha. smart cat.

~*

I heard similar about the halftime show, not too many people were impressed or blown away by it. I'd figure theyd put more than just prince on there though. that seems kinda....well sorry, considering past halftime shows. I did hear good reviews about the band though.

~*

Wow, BlackSoltice, that musta been fun (for the most part. Im sure if you had to go that really woulda sucked.)  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games