Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Hey guys this is so cool!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRachie RaeXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:48 pm
I was on a Music website and it had this add for weight loss yes I though you would have to buy pills and stuff but I took a look at it and look awesome which helps you lose weight by eating read!

CLICK ME!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:40 pm
sweatdrop I will bet the farm you could get all of the information on the internet for free. All successful _lasting_ weight lose of anyone I know irl, online, or random people (and me) is from changing your diet to a life-long program. No starvation diets, low carb, "can't have a cookie" diet ever works for long.

If buying the book helps you change your eating habits? Then it was totally worth the money.

I'm also using "you" in the sense of whoever is reading this and not you, personally.  

dangerousfish

dangerousfish

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:49 pm
I should say that I kinda toy with buying "burn the fat feed the muscle" by Tom Ventu and they both sounds like the advocate "zig-zag" eating. It's my bias that looking at a "diet" book that the information is more basic (probably good, but basic) than a book several people who lift have rec'ed. "lift" doesn't mean they're all bulky builders, either.

So I also have looked at an almost 40 dollar book. I don't want to seem like I'm dissing you. sweatdrop

The sad part is I know I come off as a huge knowitall here but fitness is something I'm just so passionate about I have a hard time tempering my posts to make them seem like more my own opinion than I'm telling people "only do what I do." xd

Well. Now that I vomited all over your thread I will be on my way. xd  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games