Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What was your first experience like at an anime con.?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chronos phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:37 am
mine I have to say, was really fun! cool xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:05 am
Lets see, first experience... that would be at A-kon about 5 years ago. A-kon really starting my con phrase in life. After going to a convention I finally understood how cheep I could get things if I only bought them at convention. So that means I tended to to go to as many conventions as I could as long as I had the money... last year I practically went to one convention a month.

As for my first convetion I staying in the viewing rooms alot as well as the dealers room. I was amazed by cosplay and after that year went heavily into cosplay (part of the reason is cause I found that I got a LOT of discounts that way). I found the Industry rooms panals to be the best part about the convention as well as the hentai nights. The people were all very nice to me and I ended up making a lot of con friends.

After my second convetion I started volunteering as a way to save money and have extra privlages (Such as getting drunk with the con guests because those voice actors sure like to drink....alot). All in all, my first con started me off on the right foot. A-kon is the biggest little con in the States. Afterwards it took me to Otakon, Kunicon, AWA, Anime Next, AFO, Metrocon, Jacon, ect.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

-Keoshi-K-Marisawa-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:40 am
The first convention I ever whent to was Anime Weekend Atlanta, It was really awsome! But I had gay guys following me around the whole time, I wanted to beat the Sh*t out of them, but they left too soon.
Other than that, it was really fun. I plan on going every year to that convention, cause it rocks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:32 am
gay guys eh?

those are nothing compared to swiffer ninjas ninja . lol
ninjas that carry around swiffer mops.

last year they screwed with security and put all the potted plants from the lobby in the elevators.lol  

chronos phantom

devix uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:04 pm
i not reali remember but i think i kept on laughting cuz that anime i watch is making some funni face(or acting stupid) to make a girl smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:09 pm
1t w45 45om3! 1 w45 5oooooooooooooooooooooooooo n3rvou5 b3(4u53 1 w45 H131 th3n my n3w fr13nd k3pt t311ing m3 1 w45 g0nn4 g3t g1omp3d 2 d34th!  

Loki god of BS

JenJenAnime

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:33 pm
My was great that after my first time I went on to more con.
I enjoy talking to more people with the same interest as mine
I honesty enjoy the costplay the most
especially when they act and mix it up with other charaters from other anime series xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:11 pm
Hieis kikya
1t w45 45om3! 1 w45 5oooooooooooooooooooooooooo n3rvou5 b3(4u53 1 w45 H131 th3n my n3w fr13nd k3pt t311ing m3 1 w45 g0nn4 g3t g1omp3d 2 d34th!

Wtf did she said? isn't she gonna get banned though?

Oh well, it was fun at least some of the time.  

Hyzia

Lord Deathnotefan666

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:00 pm
chronos phantom
mine I have to say, was really fun! cool xd
yea me too  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:26 pm
My first convention was the NYAF in 2007!! I didn't cosplay but I met many people who did and some of them were amazing! It really inspired me and I'm in the processing of choosing a character.

I met voice actors and manga-ka and received their autographs. I had myself chibi-fied at a booth. I received many free items and I bought $100 worth of manga & anime related merch.

I so want to go back this September.[/i
]  

gabriellabella590

Dino_Digger27

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:27 am
I have yet to go to one yet just haven't had a chance to do so. But my friend has been and she loves it. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:36 am
Say do you guys know where to get tickets for Otokon. sweatdrop  

Dino_Digger27

An Anime Addict's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas