Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
How much should I eat ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<_<
  >_>
View Results

Yuura-Sama

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:38 am
Well I dont know how many times to eat a day sweatdrop

Please Help  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:53 am
3 times a day. Eat a good breakfast to start you out. But eat healthy.  

xXRachie RaeXx

dangerousfish

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:31 pm
The best way for me to eat (and how I lost 60 pounds) to eat is eat when you're hungry and stop when you're not. Which is before you're full. I ask my body what it wants to eat and if I'm listening it will usually tell me something balanced and nutritious (sometimes it asked for ice cream, so I gave it ice cream - in moderation). If you can't eat throughout the day then do make sure you eat your 3 meals a day with good stuff like a lean protein, veggies, an a carb. Treats are okay. If you eat too few calories your body will want to eat your muscle to get the food it needs. Talk to your doctor about how many calories you should be eating.

Agree on the breakfast. It is seriously the most important meal of the day.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:41 am
I've heard in several place four or five small meals a day rather than three large ones is much better for your metabolism.  

LadyImpish

Yi Min

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:42 am
LadyImpish
I've heard in several place four or five small meals a day rather than three large ones is much better for your metabolism.

3nodding Yep. Five small meals a day is said to be healthier for you. This is because the long period between large meals, gives your metabolism time to slow down. When your metabolism slows down too much, you begin to feel hungry. So, your eating schedule should be:

Breakfast
Snack
Lunch
Snack
Dinner <- should be your smallest meal because most people are inactive after dinner and you do not burn as much calories when you sleep.

Men require 2,500 calorie diet and women require a 2,000 colorie diet. If you eat way over your caloric intake, slowly lower your intake. This way your body doesn't go into "OMG I AM STARVING!" mode. Unless you are working out to an extreme: over two hours a day. In which case you can get away with eating more. *or if you are trying to build muscle or gain weight* Just make sure it is healthy food and not crap.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games