Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:22 pm
I'm looking for a book called Raven, apparently it's a love story that takes place in similar to dark ages or something. The problem is I can't find the book, I need the author or something. It's about a princess who falls in love with her guard I think . . .Anyone heard of it . . .?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:25 pm
Never heard of it. Have you tried looking on Amazon?

Although the amount of books that probably have the word Raven in them is probably enormous....  

NightIntent
Captain

Bookwyrme

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:12 pm
Are you sure you have the title right?

I just did an Amazon search. There were a fair number of sciencefiction/fantasy books with the word "raven" in the title, but only one called Raven, and it didn't match that description at all. Google Book search didn't turn anything up, either.

Got any more clues?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:35 pm
That's all I know...and I'm almost positive the titles right, but i'll double check anyways.

and yes, I did check amazon....  

Tarantellatears

koolbloo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:48 pm
I know of a series that I think the first ones title I think has a raven in it. Its a love story only she doesnt fall in love with a guard but a family enemy. The second one is SnakeCharm. Sound familiar?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:01 pm
koolbloo
I know of a series that I think the first ones title I think has a raven in it. Its a love story only she doesnt fall in love with a guard but a family enemy. The second one is SnakeCharm. Sound familiar?

Um, you're thinking about Hawksong. That's not really dark ages. I can't really tell what time period it's from, but it doesn't seem very dark ages.

I'm trying to remember books that I've read in which the princess falls in love with her guard... but there're a lot of them. n.n" I'll go through my bookcase tomorrow or something and check, maybe.  

NightIntent
Captain

Lady Reader 2

Interesting Lunatic

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:04 am
Never hear of it, but my cousin owns a book store, I'll ckeck with her, maybe she's heard of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:39 pm
koolbloo

That's Hawksong....

Thank you guys so much, I haven't been able to find out anymore information on it though....  

Tarantellatears

Fantasy Books Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff