Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
If you could marry ANY fantasy character.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which fanatsy character do you fancy?
the dark heros
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
the blind-luck, goody-goody heros
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
the quiet and powerful silent heros
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
the super sexy villains
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
the gross villains
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

cpt_morgan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:58 am
i love these "what if" poll/topics! well? what if you COULD marry/have any fantasy character? who would it be? why? how would the fantasized realtionship continue???

stare

for me i'd have to say.... oh god, probabaly Lucivar (from anne bishop's dark jewels trilogy) or Erryl (from james clemens banned and banished series). Lucivar is super hot, has black wings and is loyal and powerful! i'd have his children (if i actually wanted children) Erryl cuz he was to older guy who was just trying to save a lil girl. chivalrous but good at killing people, by book four i was swooning. heart

now its your turn!!

ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:20 pm
i think i'd "have" lestat from anne rice's vampire books. he's not really marriable material but dear god is he sexy. eek heart

yes...

ninja  

cpt_morgan

Ayamechan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:40 pm
I'd love to have Seregil, but he's gay. ._.

And Kris from the Arrows trilogy by Mercedes Lackey (first Valdemar trilogy), but he's dead.

Vanyel from the Last Herald Mage series, but he's both gay and dead. gonk

Really, most of my favorite characters are the strong female ones or the horribly sarcastic ones... and they're usually gay, because "oh, may as well try to offend even MORE people." Or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:25 pm
Ayamechan
I'd love to have Seregil, but he's gay. ._.

And Kris from the Arrows trilogy by Mercedes Lackey (first Valdemar trilogy), but he's dead.

Vanyel from the Last Herald Mage series, but he's both gay and dead. gonk

Really, most of my favorite characters are the strong female ones or the horribly sarcastic ones... and they're usually gay, because "oh, may as well try to offend even MORE people." Or something.
plenty of my favaorite characters are girls too. But i wouldn't marry them. maybe ravage them, but not marry.

ninja  

cpt_morgan

Flux_o_color

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:58 pm
definatly ravage them!! I would fall in love with Achmed, from the Symphony of ages series but Elizabeth Hayden. Cause he's an assassin(well he was in the other world....you must read!) and a king of a desolate peole and because of his horrible face and wonderful loyalty to only 2 people in the whole world. I want to be number 3!! But if I was gay? well if I was "really", than totally Kushiel, she'd be fun.........Of course not to offend anyone either............. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:52 pm
Oh my.....this is a real hard question....Maybe Lorcan from the book Vampirates. I don't know...I would have to think about it. A lot. lol  

Hakumei_Tenshi

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:08 am
This is a hard question. Mainly because all the decent guys are taken by the end of a book. And on top of that, I can't really think of any character who I'd like to spend my entire life with.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:43 pm
I think it might have to be Mat from Wheel of Time, he's hilarious. I might get jealous at all the girls he goes out with but I'd keep him in line.  

rockyrogue

worthlesshadow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:00 pm
eh, I think I'd ahve to be....someone inthe Harry Potter books so i could do something really evil, even though I would be the least suspected. a quiet person but really powerful xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:45 am
stare I think you misunderstood, it's not if you could be any character, it's if you can marry any character. Heh...  

FaeDreamer

Dapper Gaian

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

FaeDreamer

Dapper Gaian

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:48 am
I think I like George from the Alanna books. He's not perfect, he has a really harsh past, but he's funny and sensitive. I've liked him since the first book, and it was cool that he married who he did. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:08 pm
woops...I mis interpreted this 'marrying' hting. eh....well...can't change now mrgreen  

worthlesshadow

Wordstreamer~Nifty Fairy~

Festive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:09 am
Silk from the Belgariad. Is awesome. And also kinda taken, but still. If it weren't for that..... heart xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:43 pm
I would have to go with either Aubrey from Atwater-Rhodes'' Demon in My View or Zane from Hawksong(another Atwater-Rhodes book). Both are hot, sexy, dark, and secretly sensitive. All I can say is HOT!!!  

CelticVampChik

Nuala

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:56 am
Aragorn, son of Arathorn.

Can look after himself and anyone else with him, and comes from a society that values anyone who can prove themselves with a skill, rather than expecting their little wives to stay home and mind the kids.

Fine by me. smile  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces