Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count
  +1
View Results

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:00 am
2 days ago I was at my dad's restaurant with my friend and there was this really slutty waitress who I thought was annoying. Later on, she goes up to a waiter and starts touching his chest and stuff... I saw them walk around the corner and I thought that they kissed but maybe they didn't. Anyway, they were talking and stuff and not doing their jobs so I told my dad and he fired them!! eek My brother is the manager and he apparently got in trouble by my dad since he wasn't watching what was going on. My brother called me last night and told me not to tell anyone that I called. He told me that he was in trouble and I should have told him first. I feel really bad now... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:23 pm
Well you didn't know so don't feel bad. Everyone makes mistakes.  

Kitanshi
Crew

Dust Remover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:35 pm
its not your fault my brother works in a resteruant and does his job well but he has to cut what he gets from tips up to different parts for like the bartener and stuff and they complain  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:30 pm
Your dad just fired them on the spot?

sunnyxdaze
Crew

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:16 pm
sunnyxdaze
He saw it on the video cameras and apparently they were doing other things...?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:45 pm
SapphireSara2
sunnyxdaze
Er, that kind of thing?! eek Well, they should be fired then!  

Shryle
Crew

baby_dragonite

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:15 pm
MaximumMoose
SapphireSara2
sunnyxdaze
Um, yeah. If he saw it on a Video, it wasn't completely your fault, and if they were doing "other stuff" then you probably did your Dad a favor.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:29 pm
Baby_dragon.06
MaximumMoose
SapphireSara2
sunnyxdaze
Um, yeah. If he saw it on a Video, it wasn't completely your fault, and if they were doing "other stuff" then you probably did your Dad a favor.
Very true. 3nodding  

Shryle
Crew

xlilaznxcutiex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:14 pm
If they were doing inappropriate things around the restaurant then they SHOULD be fired. You did a good thing. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:05 pm
don't feel guilty at all if they wernt doing their job and neither was ur brother watchin what was going on then it was the right thing to do  

deathsmaker

Fantia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:34 am
Yah, don't feel guilty about those two getting fired. Not only were they not doing their job, but they were doing something they shouldn't have while at work. And if you feel really bad about your brother getting in a little bit of trouble you can always tell him that you kind of paniced and that's why to told your dad rather than telling him first. I know if I saw something that might have been a bit inappropriat I would have told my parents before an older sibling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:19 am
There's really not much to be guilty for.
They were not doing their work and they got fired
Your brother wasn't watching and he may have or may haven't been busy with something else.
But I don't think your dad will do anything harsh to him.  

Xillit

Professional Husband

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Married 100

riloh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:46 pm
if they had been doing their jobs professionally, there would be nothing for you to report, and nobody would be in trouble.

granted, it probably wasn't any of your business, but if your father owns the restaurant, then you're just trying to look out for your family, right? i know i wouldn't want my parents to have employees who were slacking off, or projecting a bad image of the company.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:26 am
Don't feel guilty, They shouldn't have been fooling around in a restaurant. If they had been smart, they would have found some place without cameras wink  

EvilDuckComander

Ms. Dorian Gray

Adorable Lunatic

15,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:05 pm
Basically what everyone else said above me. It's not your fault, you did a good deed. And you can just apologize to your brother if it got him in trouble. I'm sure he'll understand.  
Serious Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff