Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply General Harry Potter Discussions
Snape... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Severus Snape...what do you think?
  He's totally a good guy.
  I hate him! He's evil!
  Snarry...*drool*
  Teehee...Allen Rickman *^^*
  Pole whore ><
View Results

Yaoi_cutie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:30 pm
::Well, I feel this is needed. What do you people think of Snape?
Do you think he's really evil?
Do you think he and Dumbledore had something planned?
Do you just know about him because of the hundreds of Snarry fics you've read?
Let me know! I'm curious!
What do you guys think is up with our favorite sadistic potions professor?::

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:35 pm
He is ....yummmm! But about the whole Dumbledore thing? One of the reasons i think Severus killed him was because he make a nonbreakable vow with Draco"s mom to protect Draco from any harm. Since the plan to kill Dumbledore was administered by Voldemort Draco almost really had no choice but to carry out his plan. The second reason I think is because Dumbledore wanted to be killed because he was in so much pain or just because he was old and just did not want to deal with the crap any more. My theories. They might not be correct.  

Ryokuchan

8,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Yaoi_cutie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:44 pm
::Oooooh 3nodding
I like your theories.
My mother (a huge HP fan) and I are convinced that Snape is good.
We think that for some reason Dumbledore and Snape planned his death...we're just not sure why yet.::

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:13 pm
Severus Snape is the Most Awsome Person Ever! i love Snape and have never doubted for a moment that he was evil, as to why he kill Dumbledore, i'm going for he's doing what's best for him theory. He is constantly switching sides, to which ever one is more beneficial to him, which in the end i think will be with harry....  

Zack_F_The_Puppy

~FrozenBlack-Rose~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:55 pm
i think him and dumbledore planned something. remember, when you use the killing curse it automatically kills you. dumbledore wouldn't've flew out the window..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:42 am
Dumbledore is dead, I'm almost positive of that. I think it would be too cliche if he came back to life, or turned out to be alive, or something.

I don't know what's going on with Snape, honestly.
I think he's a good guy, and I think something is up that we aren't really suspecting with him...but I really don't have any predictions.

Rusty Muffin

Dark_lord_15

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:24 pm
Sexy. I don't think he did anything, I think he's already dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:14 pm
My theory:
Dumbledore's dead, and Snape killed him.
As to the events surrounding the death... Snape is still and enigma in my mind, and I don't trust myself to dissect him ^^ but I do think he might just be in life for himself, if that makes any sense. Meaning, [m a y b e] he hates anyone and everyone, and the anger contorting his face when he killed old Dumbledore was because the man was so kind and put so much trust in Snape, it absolutely disgusted him; he had no further use for him, and it was Dumbledore's life or his... so it makes sense in that perspective. It's just a possibility... And the glimpse of triumph in Dumbledore's eye still leaves me confused. So yes, that's a part of mine. ^-^

Jackreins_Minion

lokefana

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:25 pm
I don't believe Snape is a completely good guy but I also don't think he is the most evil person evar either.

He killed Dumbledore, yes, and the old coot is not coming back to life. But I believe that he killed Dumbledore because he begged Snape to do it and/or that was the whole plan all along. Dumbledore was dying and he asked Snape to end his suffering.

As for what's going to happen to Snape in this last book. No effing clue. I'll just have to anticipate what's to come. :3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:47 am
Me and my mom also think that Snape is a good guy and that everything was planned. I just hope that we will find this out in the last book. It would be sad if Snape was a bad guy sweatdrop  

kira_miri

Sincerely Elliot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:32 pm
I really think that everything was planned by Dumbledore.
Really, he wouldn't have died that easily. I mean, Voldemort is afraid of him.
I really doubt that powerful of a wizard would have gone down like that.

I'm kinda thinking that a phoenix is Dumbledore's animagus.
But that's just my thinking...

~~<3~~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:30 am
I believe Severus Snape is...
100% Sexy!!
Oh yes, and on the good side. I don't believe Snape is evil and I never will.
I do believe however, that Snape and Dumbledore had his(DD's) death all planned out. I think Snape was very close to Dumbledore and it was actually extremely difficult(maybe those aren't the right words..) kind of hard for him to kill Dumbledore.(I say kind of because he's probably used to death..)
Maybe things would have been different if he hadn't made that stupid vow with Draco's mom.
Who knows.. We'll just have to wait and see.

Latter-Day Saint

Fallen Angel Lucifer

Apocalyptic Hellraiser

23,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:19 am
I've heard theories that Dumbledore may have created a horcrux for himself. If that's true he wouldn't die...not completely at least. So following that idea perhaps Dumbledore had Snape kill him to make Voldemort believe he was dead.

Truthfully though. I want Snape to be a good character. He strikes me as the type of character that could easily use his emotions as a mask to hide what his true intentions are, so despite his actions hopefully he hasn't become the enemy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:57 pm
He's good, And here's why.
Dumboldor would never plead for his life (he even told Harry death was just a new adventure, in book one) but he would plead to die
He knew he was dieing anyway. The potion he drank was killing him (for those of you who think he said it wouldn't kill him, he didn't he said it wouldn't kill him right away, big difference)
He was seen arguing with Snape eairlyer where Snape said he wouldn't do it, and Dumboldor told him he had too, that 'they' were more important than him.
If he didn't Draco and Snape would have died, Dumboldor would never let a child die for him.  

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Countess Tsuyu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:45 pm
Yaoi_cutie
::Well, I feel this is needed. What do you people think of Snape?
Do you think he's really evil?
Do you think he and Dumbledore had something planned?
Do you just know about him because of the hundreds of Snarry fics you've read?
Let me know! I'm curious!
What do you guys think is up with our favorite sadistic potions professor?::

I've only recently started the 4th book and so far, I say, he's a good guy. I don't have any evidence besides the fact he saved Harry from falling off his broom during the Quiditch match against Slytherin. He was only doing that, I guess, because James (Harry's dad) saved him from a prank (thanks to Sirius) that could have ended in his (Snape's) death. So he wanted to repay it. (Sorry if it's a bad explanation... my brain isn't working at this moment.. stare )  
General Harry Potter Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff