Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
Embarrassing stories--post yours now! =3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you respond?
  Of course! I love embarrassing my friends!
  Ahahaha...haha...no
  Meh, I may
  YAY! X3
  I DO have some pretty funny stories...
  Poll whores ¬_¬
View Results

ViolentVirtues

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:41 pm
Ok, this is where you can post embarrassing stories about yourself and/or others! YAY! domokun Just make sure they are not, like, against any polocies or anything 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:45 pm
I'll go first =D

I was in class, and my teacher turnedon a short 8-minute video. It's American Government, and I actually LIKE polotics, but when it talks about the history of the constitution, I fall straight to sleep (I can't stand history). Anyways, I am dreaming about cuddling my kittens, and then suddenly, I hear a noise that is harsh, and resembles a cat's hiss, but much louder. I get so shocked, I jump up and fall out of my seat xd It was this stupid thing in the video. Well, gained everyone's attention, so I just sunk into my desk and said, "Ummm....I got so excited I fell out of my seat?"

That's it XD It was amusing and embarrassing sweatdrop  

ViolentVirtues

Dasbettzeug

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:50 am
xd hehehe, when I was in grade school we went on a field trip to a theatre (not the movie kind) and after the show we stopped and spent some time at a local mall. I purchased a really cool pair of leggings, purple ones with cutoff feets and lace edging.... anyways we stopped at a rest stop on the way back home where I decided to try on the new leggings in the washroom. I put them on, walked out of the rest stop, and out towards the bus. It was then that the school secretary pointed out my embarrassing moment.

I had accidentally tucked my skirt into my leggings and walked the entire way out of the rest stop with my knickers in full view.... eeep! redface

Mortified to say the least & I'll never forget that day.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:56 am
Well...if any of you recall the little thread I made about having a bet to wear girl pants for a week...erm...

I won the bet, but on Friday of that week I had dropped a book in the middle of the hallway and when I bent down to pick it up, the a** of my pants split. gonk *sob*

Well...Thankfully I had gym this semester so I walked around in my gym pants for the rest of the day. I technically lost the bet, but my friend was cool about it and said that I should win it just for splittin my pants in public lol sweatdrop

On the plus side. I have a few fangirls now fantasizing(sp?) about my silky blue boxers lol xd <33333 lol

DismalFate

DarkOne358

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:18 pm
Well, my story involves a garbage bag.

It was a while ago in middle school track. It was raining, so we had to run inside. I'm just going to say now, I wasn't a runner, I was a thrower, so I already knew something bad was gonna happen.

Anywayz, so I was running inside. The school was two stories, and we had to run up the stairs, across the building, down the stairs, then back up and around and so on and so forth. Well, on my first time across the up stair, I saw the janitor. I thought nothing of it. While running back he had moved into a room and placed a full trash bag next to the door. Being a middle schooler, I jumped over it. Well, on the third run across, there were three full trash bags in the hall and I saw the janitor going into a new room. So I bulit up speed and tryed to jump over the pile of three trash bags. The janitor must not have seen me before he entered the room because in mid air, right at the peak of my jump, a flying trash bag hit me in the side of the head, and I went flying off to the side.

So yeah, I was hit with a trash bag in mid-air. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:41 pm
LMAO!!!!!!!! rofl These threads are always so hilarious. If you ever go to vnmanga you should check out that thread. too funny. XD
~*
Holy Schnikes, DarkOne, that is like something out of a movie!! I hope trash didnt go flying everywhere and then you landing on it, that would really suck.
~*

DismalFate, glad your friend was cool about it. guess those girl jeans were too tight afterall?
~*

Dasbettzeug: that is embarrassing! at least it was when you were young tho. (not sure if that makes it any better really....)
~*

ViolentVirtues, something like that happened to a classmate of mines in class too. worst part was that he jumped and made a loud noise right when there was a silent moment in class. even our teacher was laughing.
~*
(im not the greatest storyteller but ill try)
This one i still remember (sadly). We were at a formal pageant thing where my sister was helping a friend, she was the make-up artist, but anyways the point is that it was a formal night and i was in high heels and a nice dress. About a couple hours in, I had to go drop a box off at the car. The ground was wet since it had rained earlier. Walking by the entrance on the street, a car pulled up with a bunch of ghetto looking kids inside. Before looking over at them, i mentally note to be careful when i go over the speed bump (for i dont want to fall). As I question what they might possibly be doing all the way out here (the place was far from the streets) *slip*! Box almost goes flying out of my hands, i thankfully didnt fall but i still slipped and as I gain back my balance I hear the kids laughing their asses off.

Yeah...embarrassing but not too bad i guess. they did try to hit on me later on...... stare  

Blaiz

ViolentVirtues

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:08 pm
Oh, I have another good one XD

Well, I used to hang out with this group of twenty or so crazy kids at my old school. It was common for them to flip skirts, thus why I always wore long ones, if ever. Well, one day, I wore this pretty blue skirt to school, and I was talking to my friends before school started. One girl came from behind and pulled my skirt down!! I know I turned a deep red, and I just barely remembered to pull my skirt up before I went and chased her down XD I was so ambarrassed~
Like I said though, our group was crazy n_n'

That really sucks, Dasbettzeug XD I actually saw this teacher who did the same thing...I helped her out XD

DismalFate--That really sucks...but at least you got something outta it XD

DarkOne358 -- Woah! That is skill!! =O I only manage to trip and fall up and down stairs n_n'

Blaiz -- Awww! =X Did your dress come out ok?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:53 pm
Hahahs.. well we were at Costco once- my mom, my aunt, my little cousin, and my older cousin. Anyways... I had the cart, and you know how when you exit Costco, they make you show their receipt? Well, the guy checking off the receipts was a young male probably at twenty two or something... and I was thinking about something so... I accidently rammed the cart into him and it pushed him to the wall... xD And everybody was staring at me.. and like... I was like Oh. My. God...  

Buttergrizzly~~

aaaaasdfghj

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:29 am
User Image

I've got a lot of those where I fell up stairs, one time was just cuz I had new boots. Anyway one that was pritty much out of a movie was, I was wearing plaform shoes and walking down these stairs to the drama room. Well I wasn't paying attion I trip and feel with my arms right into the trash can. Luckly I didn't fall all the way in though it wouldn't have been that bad. There was just paper in the trash. Still people loughed and I wasl all redface .

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:58 pm
YEah, luckily i managed to keep my balance and and my dress and bum didnt actually touch the ground. though a slip is still a slip.

~*

Holy crap buttergrizzly! that poor guy, he'll defineatly have a story to tell about working at costco now.

~*

Ya know, i come to the conclusion that girl shoes = not fun.

:sigh: what we suffer through to look cute :shakes head:  

Blaiz

Nephilium

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:42 am
About two months ago I slipped comming down the stairs to my apartment after walking through the snow to take out the garbage. After hitting the first step pretty hard I bounced down two more steps before I could stop myself. I wound up with the pattern of the step treads imprinted on my backside in the form of a bruise for almost a month before it finally disappeared. The bruise was about the size of my hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:53 am
YAY  

Zaizan

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas