Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O.O
  aww i know how u feel
  ha ha
View Results

Y0ur Beautiful Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:41 pm
when u hate someone so much but still love them at the same time crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:07 pm
well, I personally just ignore them for awhile...  

Kitanshi
Crew

cheesefansmile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:25 pm
here are a few suggstion but because i dont really know whats going one its going to be basic so sorry if it dosent help

1) sit down and talk to them about it.
2) if it was a fight wait 24 hours then try talking about it
3) ask them why the do what hurts you

and one last tip of advice
Never EVER try to change some one  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:49 am
Try pretending it doesn't matter... if that doesn't work, try talking to them about it.  

[Rogue]

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:50 pm
I have an issue sortof like this right now. I like someone but at the same time I don't know if I really do. It's confusing but yeah...  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:59 pm
Like a brother? When he/she makes you mad, punch a pillow or something. But don't do anything to hurt them. The pillow can take it better than they can.  

inulover4

calypso-maru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 pm
It's natural to hate someone you love..

Hate is not the opposite of love really...it's indifference...If you hate that person, it means you still feel something for that person..it's just that it's a negative feeling...but when you're indifferent, you totally don't feel anything for that person at all..not love nor hate...

A love-hate relationship often occurs when people have completely lost the intimacy within a loving relationship, yet still retain some passion for, or perhaps some commitment to each other...

Find that hole you're missing...you still have love in there...revive your passion...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:26 pm
it's like playing your favorite video-game and suddenly you're not making any progress within the game..then you start getting angry and wanted to throw your PSP out the window..but you love this game...it's just not performing well in your standards..

so you can continue the game, and try to work harder for progress, or you can abandon the game and try again tomorrow, or you can throw you PSP out the window...

try to see it in that perspective..maybe you'll know what to do..  

calypso-maru

Advice & Academic Studies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff