Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
I-am-an-IDIOT.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AdRaeme

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:14 pm
I've had a totally stressful week and according to the scales have put on a graaaaand total of 9 pounds. In 5 days. It's just great.

I seriously feel like stabbing my eyes out. D:

I wanted to have lost my weight by the time I move house, which is in five weeks - now I'm NEVER going to do it. Never in one million years. Not now that I've gained an extra 9 pounds. That weight which I tried so hard to lose in the first place I have managed to put back on.

I feel horrid. Just horrid.

Discuss anything - sorry - I needed to get that out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:18 pm
Maybe it's pre-menstrual poundage? confused  

Emarii

Moonecho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:43 pm
    Moon Says:

» » » It could be any number of things, don't fret just yet! ><;
It could be water weight, or putting on a few pounds before your period. If you tend to do that, I reccomend a supplement called Evening Primrose Oil, it's a caplet, and almost erases water weight gain.
Because it sounds like it's just water weight.
Be extra good this week, and drink TONS of water to flush out your body.

TONS of water. Dx

Like, you should have at least 8 8-oz glasses of water a day. Aim for ten. No less than 8. And you'll be surprised how much better you'll feel.
And try not to binge this week. If anything, go for peppermints? Candycanes work.

Mints are good because the taste stays in your mouth, so you feel like you just ate it, even a half hour after. <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:30 am
Oh believe me, I know how you feel....I didnt really binge, but I put on 5 pounds of water weight...after loosing 20 gonk

SO I really hope that after this horrid week of the month gets overwith, that I go back to where I was...or else im gunna go run 50 miles...LOL...No not really 50 miles, but I feel like it!!

but yeah, hopefully for you its just water weight...weigh yourself in another week or something, then go by that  

SquishyAngeh

NinjaRapunzel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:15 pm
Calm down & keep exercising and it should probably melt right off--if it's from stress or pre-menstrual pounds.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games