Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Golden deamon Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professional Dead Person

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:41 am
Here is a site adress that pretty juch sows the past winners of the golden deamon and slayer sword awards(some pics are missing)

Site: http://demonwinner.free.fr/  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:48 am
oh and don't worry you can get it in english or fench  

Professional Dead Person

x.Shino.x

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:26 pm
This goes in the 40k forum btw..
Or does it go in the OOC? I dunno but I'm sure the mods will.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:54 am
It... um... goes here?

Being specifically about Painting and Modelling, without being specific to any of GW's games...

Anyhow, it's definately worth checking out - their records are quite extensive.  

FlashbackJon

Marcus McFlufferson

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:45 am
The Blood Pact =I= scale Guardsman has always been a favorite of mine.
I like Alfonso Giraldes a lot too, it looks a lot like a young man that I know.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:55 pm
I entered the Golden Daemon a good few times, earned a few commendations but never made it into the final selections. A shame really, one year I had a great entrant... Even more sadly, the level of competition seemed to leap foraard alot in progress that year sad  

MorgannaNightshade

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:23 am
MorgannaNightshade
I entered the Golden Daemon a good few times, earned a few commendations but never made it into the final selections. A shame really, one year I had a great entrant... Even more sadly, the level of competition seemed to leap foraard alot in progress that year sad

Pics plz ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:34 am
500 Internal Server Error.

YAYEOMFG.

-pumps shotgun-

Well it don't work for me.  

Andreis

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:18 pm
Now I've taken a look or two at the Golden Daemon winners before, but not untill today have I really expanded my view of models around the world. I must say that the modelling and the painting done by the French and Italians are amazingly done, and definitely worth taking a look at.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:22 am
Thats because some ofthe other pics are missing. The bilbo shadowbox in the canadian was much better in person then on their site  

Professional Dead Person

MorgannaNightshade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:11 pm
Lt. Brookman
MorgannaNightshade

Pics plz ninja

I'll see if I can find them, they're over 10 years old now so I got no idea where they might be. One was a really cool Genestealer Cult limo based on a rhino conversion, I was mighty proud of it, I know that one got broke years ago (my nephwew got his hands on it and sat on it) but there should be pics of that in some folder somewhere. The last one I entered were a space marine conversion, I have that mini in a box somewhere, I'll see if I can dig it out and take fresh pics smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:40 am
just reminding people about this post  

Professional Dead Person

FlashbackJon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:34 am
Renold_Yule
just reminding people about this post

stare  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:48 am
smile yay  

Professional Dead Person

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:56 pm
Bumping is not allowed. If you continue, you will be reprimanded for your actions.  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff