Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dead emo 666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:33 pm
some people hate asians like at school and on the streets reply if you agree  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:35 pm
Yeah, I agree. Like sometimes I'll be walking down the street and I get dirty looks. Some people just don't like me cause I'm asian. They think I'm rascist. xp  

FiFiCola

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:42 pm
I agree. I don't exactly see whats wrong with the Asian people...
There was a forum about Asians back then here on Gaia and saying things about us that are NOT true. They say were ugly and other stuff. D<

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:51 pm
Cuz they jelous haha. Im actually not sure why. But people in my old jr would hate my cuz im azn.  

BlackHammer888

Max Noble

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:12 pm
I agree I dont know why they hate us maybe because of wars or something I dont know  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:29 am
Well If you live in America, the reason is that 85% of all Americans are prejudice in some way. They don't like Mexicans, because "There taking all our jobs", The don't like Asians because people are still sore about the Korean, Vietnam wars and WWII. And I don't even know all the reasons Americans don't like black people. And poor East Indians they have it bad.
Small minds equal small thoughts and behavior. I am Vietnamese so I get comments all the time. Like " Did you live there during the war" .."No, idiot I am 23, if you don't know when the war was you shouldn't be talking about it.
I am not trying to say anything bad about white people, My dad is white. It just seems like more of the prejudice is coming from that ethnic group. My husband and I have been pulled over and even arrested because we were Asian, and the whole time he kept calling my husband Charlie Chan. People kept saying that the officer would never say derogatory comments...right.

sorry so long I went off on a tangent. It is just a sore subject  

Miss_Kitty_Kat

KrazieAzn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:22 am
They hate Asians because they're racist. stare I hate racism.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:53 am
Luckily I haven't experienced any racism yet, except the few comments like "You Japanese? Chinese? Korean? Taiwanese?". But some of the topics in the General Discussion forum have been bothering me, and I usually just try to set them straight. But eh, I usually get along with lots of people in real life. XP  

contemporary minds

ShigureAishite

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:20 am
its because people dont know to think for themselves they hear some things that ppl say and just use it too. it just may that they arent used to be the enviroment with us.anyway it just gets annoying.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:39 am
I hate that type of people, I remember in my old school people would look at me mumbling between them, do they think we're from another planet or something? Really, and it's so annoying when they ask you "Are you Japanese or Chinese?" when you aren't any of those  

Jisatsu N

contemporary minds

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:47 am
I also hate it when an Asian-looking woman walks by, they ask if they're my mother. : | That had to be the most idiotic thing someone could have said. Just because we're both Asian doesn't mean we're related.

But I've learned to ignore those kinda things now. Actually, me and my other Vietnamese friend play along with the stereotypes and we just kinda mock them in front of others. XP It's working!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:22 pm
The American society sucks. It's filled with white people. That's the main reason why many "colored" people are being discriminated. Also as known as the KKK. But it's mostly filled with red-neck republicans. It's a conspiracy.  

[~Panda.DJ]

Asian`

Tipsy Noob

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:27 pm
*sighs* yeah i hate when they say you speak chinese? i say no its either cantonese or mandarin just to tell them that they're wrong some people can be pretty ignorant because they probably only know about the asian community is kung fu, the food we eat and whatever the american society feeds their brains with =/  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:22 pm
sometimes they ask such stupid questions, then the next day the same people ask the same questions i just feel like slapping them right there. then i remember that im better than that and just go back to whatever i was doing.  

ShigureAishite

AyshonCutie94

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:04 pm
There Just Jealous wink  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items