Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Anime based off of Video Games Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizu40k

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:09 pm
do you people more anime or less anime should be based on video games for example, in the spring Devil May Cry the anime is coming out but I personally think video games should stay video games and anime should stay anime.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:26 pm
There are some really good anime made after video games. One of my favorites is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. My friends call it the Chibi Murderers anime. Also alot of dating games to anime are very good like Green Green and Da Capo. I'm also looking foward to the Tales of Symphonia anime coming out.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:14 pm
Just played, watched, read Gakuen Heaven. :chuckles: Very nice.

Also just played/watched/read Disgaea, and that was RAUCOUSLY fun in my opinion.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:18 am
There's a Final Fantasy anime.....though i've never watched it  

meebo.laughing

yaoilicious

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:19 am
I would say that I wish more anime series were put into video games... I'm not so sure about vice-versa. I don't personally care whether or not it's the anime coming from a video game, but rather how good the plot is for the story for the anime.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:23 am
yaoilicious
I would say that I wish more anime series were put into video games... I'm not so sure about vice-versa. I don't personally care whether or not it's the anime coming from a video game, but rather how good the plot is for the story for the anime.

once again i agree with yaoilicious...I'd wish for more anime to turn into games and stuff. It be awesome if they made a fruits basket dating sim or somethin like that where you can play as tohru and try to find a way to break the curse while finding true love with one of the soma boys wink hehehe that be Perfect xp heart  

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

SoubiAgatsuma-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:14 pm
There are alot of animes based off of games that have come ot very well. I especially like the ones where they make up an original storyline. Then it doesn't end up like you're just watching a game. The Angel's Feather OVAs were really good, though, because they were a prologue for the game. I love Sukisho, but it follows the game almost exactly from what I've heard and seen. I haven't actually played the game, but I want to really badly! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:17 am
Another one that was pretty good was the anime based off of Sentimental Graffiti. Enzai ~falsely accused~ was also rather delicious... o_o  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Cola Addict

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:53 pm
Mizu40k
I personally think video games should stay video games and anime should stay anime.

That sounds odd. Without video games there wouldn't be anime. Almost all anime is based off a video game. It's just the new way of marketing. Majority of the anime i have seened in recent months was adapted from a sims game (Brighter Than Dawning Blue, Rambling Hearts, Disgaea, etc, etc)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:35 pm
Don't look at what separates us...

I think that depends if the anime sucks or not xp but is some great anime made after video games 3nodding

...look at what unites us all

Josafat

Desirable Noob

Master Orochimaru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:49 pm
I think any game is destined for greatness as an anime  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:56 pm
Fuka Narutaki
Mizu40k
I personally think video games should stay video games and anime should stay anime.

That sounds odd. Without video games there wouldn't be anime. Almost all anime is based off a video game. It's just the new way of marketing. Majority of the anime i have seened in recent months was adapted from a sims game (Brighter Than Dawning Blue, Rambling Hearts, Disgaea, etc, etc)

actually thats quiet false in fact most video games are based off of anime because anime is about a good 45 year older. but then again thats just me  

Mizu40k

Cola Addict

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:23 pm
Mizu40k
Fuka Narutaki
Mizu40k

actually thats quiet false in fact most video games are based off of anime because anime is about a good 45 year older. but then again thats just me

?

That's not what i read in articles. It's quite possibly the fact that the anime i watch has been adapted from video games. Never seened anything that has been gamed in a later date.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:57 pm
i dont really see the problem. kingdom hearts would make a great anime and utawarerumono is a game in japan that is now a great anime.  

Long Black Veil

Chyna_Whyte

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:48 pm
i dont' really know how you can make an anime out of a video game

But when i look for videogames
I like the ones with anime looking characters XD  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers