Impossibly disturbing. o.O
  They're completely random! I love it! : D
  I don't have dreams.
  Pollwhore. GNARGNARGNAR.
View Results

contemporary minds

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:44 am
Heh, okay, this is my second topic ever since I joined. W00t. ^^

Anyway, has anyone had any dreams worth mentioning?

I had a really disturbing dream that scared the heck out of me a few nights ago. It started it in a prison-like building, where me and some other people were forced to cook food or else we'd have to touch the boss-lady. Not suggestively, but just poke her. Go figure. Anyway, everytime we would try to escape, she'd find a way to catch us, and everytime that happened I'd get an overwhelming feeling of dread.

Anyway, me and my mom finally escaped, and we just kept running and running until we reached our house. My dad was there, just chillin' with his buddies and me and my mom was like, "WTF? Did he not notice we were gone?" Then my mom started nagging my dad, saying he only sat around and drank beer. Then he suddenly got up, got out his gun, and supposedly shot himself in the head. I closed my eyes then, but I felt something wet splatter on me in my dream. o.o Then my dad, still alive, turned the gun on me and pulled the trigger several times. Then the fifth time, I woke up.

So yeah. Anyone want to share any dreams? And possibly decipher mine??

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:49 am
i had this dream a couple nights ago that my gf broke up with me exactly how my ex did and i woke up and i was crying, but yesterday i had a dream like it was all real life and i got fired from work so i was all paranoid but nah i didnt weird

my fav dream was when i had one that i was at this club and i was dancing with jackie chan and ricky martin back when he looked good liek in la vida loca song lol  

Kuroi Kohhi

contemporary minds

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:50 am
Oh wow. o.o I never saw Jackie Chan dance before. I dunno if I want to. xD But congrats with the good-looking Ricky Martin dream. You've been blessed. : o  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:52 am
lol ye abut then u have those dreams that you want to end but soem say if u die in ur dream u die in real life and that is factual bc its been proven scary eh  

Kuroi Kohhi

contemporary minds

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:54 am
That is scary. o.o;; How has it been proven?!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:55 am
this isnt a dream but its really strange and i thought it was a dream so:

i was going to get my haircut and this lady takes me over to her chair and so i sit down and while im getting my hair cut i look forward and see a calling card that says her name which is the same name as one of my friends(except the haircutter person is older) and then i look over and see the other person cutting someone elses hair and she looks like one of my other friends except older and they looked almost exactly alike except for that their face looks a little different.so i start freaking out. it was so weird. xp  

santannamoss

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:57 am
santannamoss
this isnt a dream but its really strange and i thought it was a dream so:

i was going to get my haircut and this lady takes me over to her chair and so i sit down and while im getting my hair cut i look forward and see a calling card that says her name which is the same name as one of my friends(except the haircutter person is older) and then i look over and see the other person cutting someone elses hair and she looks like one of my other friends except older and they looked almost exactly alike except for that their face looks a little different.so i start freaking out. it was so weird. xp

um k

and to what i said bc you know those people that do tests on people that sleep by measuring their bran activity it was proven then when several people died suddenly due to intense brain activity and nightmares  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:59 am
That is a little freaky. o.O I'd be really disturbed if I thought my friends were cutting my hair. I dunno, it's like something out of a weird clone movie, or the Stepford Wives or something.

Ohh, I see. So maybe it was a heart attack due to the nightmares? I can get that. xD

contemporary minds

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:32 pm
contemporary minds

I had a really disturbing dream that scared the heck out of me a few nights ago. It started it in a prison-like building, where me and some other people were forced to cook food or else we'd have to touch the boss-lady. Not suggestively, but just poke her. Go figure. Anyway, everytime we would try to escape, she'd find a way to catch us, and everytime that happened I'd get an overwhelming feeling of dread.

Anyway, me and my mom finally escaped, and we just kept running and running until we reached our house. My dad was there, just chillin' with his buddies and me and my mom were like, "WTF? Did he not notice we were gone?" Then my mom started nagging my dad, saying her only sat around and drank beer. Then he suddenly got up, got out his gun, and supposedly shot himself in the head. I closed my eyes then, but I felt something wet in my dream. o.o Then my dad, still alive, turned the gun on me and pulled the trigger several times. Then the fifth time, I woke up.

That really is one interesting dream. A little eerie also.

I've had my share of bizarre dreams, though I haven't really been having any recently, per se. I'll share mine later.

For me, there's something good about strange dreams. Since they seem so surreal, it helps bring new ideas for artwork.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:36 pm
Tahimek
contemporary minds

Anyway, me and my mom finally escaped, and we just kept running and running until we reached our house. My dad was there, just chillin' with his buddies and me and my mom was like, "WTF? Did he not notice we were gone?" Then my mom started nagging my dad, saying he only sat around and drank beer. Then he suddenly got up, got out his gun, and supposedly shot himself in the head. I closed my eyes then, but I felt something wet splatter on me in my dream. o.o Then my dad, still alive, turned the gun on me and pulled the trigger several times. Then the fifth time, I woke up.

That really is one interesting dream. A little eerie also.

I've had my share of bizarre dreams, though I haven't really been having any recently, per se. I'll share mine later.

For me, there's something good about strange dreams. Since they seem so surreal, it helps bring new ideas for artwork.

I couldn't agree more. In fact, you know C.S. Lewis? He got some of his ideas for Narnia from his dreams.

But the fact that sometimes they're so random and unheard of, it becomes a driving force behind the greatest artworks and novels. I love my dreams, just because they're great conversation starters. ^^

contemporary minds

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:40 pm
Holy crap...
Me and my cousin had a very in depth and strange conversation about dreams last night!!...
xD...

Well my dreams are sooo messed up and make no sense whatsoever...
Like they would either start off really good or bad...
And end up being stupid...
Or if its good then it'll end up a nightmare...
Or if it was a nightmare to begin with...
I'd get side-tracked by something amusing...
And totally forget about whatever was happening...
=.="...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:44 pm
.Mikemo Cat-Boy
Holy crap...
Me and my cousin had a very in depth and strange conversation about dreams last night!!...
xD...

=.="...

Haha. >D I'm psychic!

xDDDD I know what you mean. Dreams are awesome. One time I dreamt I was flying on a leafblower around the under water version of my elementary school.

contemporary minds

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:48 pm
contemporary minds
.Mikemo Cat-Boy
Holy crap...
xD...

=.="...

Haha. >D I'm psychic!

xDDDD I know what you mean. Dreams are awesome. One time I dreamt I was flying on a leafblower around the under water version of my elementary school.

Hahaha...
Real random?...
This one time I dreamt I was at the mall with my friends...
Then suddenly some killer guy started killing everyone...
And while running I saw a Pikachu Winnie-the-Pooh thingy...
And I was like woah!!...
And then I forgot about the killer and something very bright and yellow was bouncing around...
O__o..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:14 pm
Everytime i have bad dreams and i want them to end, i would always close my eyes (in the dream) or else try and shake myself awake O.o

one time i was watching this scary movie in my dreams and then this scary part came, and i tried turning off the tv but it kept coming back on! so i tried waking myself up by shaking my head. it didn't feel like i was shaking myself awake but i dont know how i woke up O.o

then in this other dream, there was this crab living in our bathtub (the bathtub was huge and so was the crab) and my mom was going to take a bath but had no idea there was a crab that slept in it. i told her to not go in but she wouldn't listen -_____- and i was scared crapless out of my mind so i ran from the scene so i wouldn't hear my mom scream in agony cause something just "pinched" her. but i wasn't getting anywhere so i tossed and turned myself to wake up.

something is wrong with me ninja

Michie`s Flips Inc.

Jelai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:16 pm
Hoh man.
I keep a dream journal with me everynight.
What's neat about it is that it has these little dream interpreation guides too.
I bought it at the bookstore. xD;;

So it's like both a guidebook and a journal. xD

I've once had dreams where characters from videogames, movies, etc. Would do the strangest things.

...I once had this hentai-ish Final Fantasy 7 dream about Rufus and his goons chasing down Tifa so that they could gangbang her. gonk

...I've also had sexual dreams too.
very weird ones. gonk

But then there were also the not-so-weird sexual dreams, but yet they still leave me wondering. These sexual dreams...aggh. They are with the guy that I'm currently crushing on so much right now. @_@;;

...I also once had this dream several nights ago about...

...pomegranates.

I had a dream that I was shopping at the market for pomegranates, and then after that, I got transported into a meadow full of HUGE pomegranates, and I dreamt that I kept on eating them. o.o;;

ROFL. xDD

I can't really decipher dreams that much yet, but I know I could interpret my sexual ones (at least the ones that arent' weird, lol). ;D

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff