Reply Music
Celldweller

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlessedWithInsanity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:39 pm
Well does anyone like this band at all, or for that matter ever head of them? Well if not, they have a myspace page!

www.myspace.com/celldweller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:51 pm
I like them! I told my friend about them and my favorite song 'Tradgedy' (sorry about the spelling, I still never get that word right). The next day she was yarping on about some song called 'Tradgedies'. So of course, I thought she finally listened to a good band. So I told her the band was Celldweller and she insisted it wasn't. Okay, 15 minutes later, she realizes the song is by Panic At The Disco. I was like "Tradgedies?!" And she was like "Yeah. . . I think it's called something else. . . ." I nearly died. I should have remembered she only saw music of american bands on Much Music. I was really angry at her after that. So, the next time I wanted her to listen to another band I liked (The Matches, and their song 'December is for cynics'), I told her it was by P!ATD and the song was called 'Critics'. One word, easy. She listened to it, and she still doesn't know it wasn't by PATD, but she doesn't like it. I gave up trying to get her to listen to good bands. Sorry, that was kinda random sweatdrop  

Rini_Fireblade

Music

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff