Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Humina Humina!!!!!
  Humina?
View Results

Dylan The domo Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:52 pm
Alright ^^ If its not to much to ask, and since Im brand new to this guild I wanna know about the peaple that hang out here. Just tel me a bit about yourselves. Mostly I've just been wonder around posting random weird comments of the sort without really knowing about anyone I was talking to.

>.<

Im a pretty sarcastic person at times, but at others I could be quite serious. Im pretty diverse in terms of posting, and sometimes peaple get the wrong idea about me. Sometimes I post realy small posts and other times I post small ones. Im actually a pretty crazy person ^^ I had the cops called on me by a neighbor because I was danceing on my friends roof, I got hit by a car while crossing the Highway blinded at a major intersection in the middle of the night... that is a really bad Idea, definatley dont try that... uhmm Im on gaia alot, its an addiction. I luff makeing new friends.... OHH AND THE D.O.D!!!!! That was the best ^^ Humina Humina well Im 14 years old, turning 15 on march 27th. I rp alot, and I get easily addicted to video games... or just basically games in general...

XD I suck at DDR... I could beat it on basic mode though... I dont know why I said that but sure ^^

Oh and also I sometimes post my little buddy kirby in posts >.<

(>^.^)>

Kirby says hi!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:06 pm
Well, well~ tis nice to meet you. =]
You sound like a very fun person. :] I also get addicted to video games.

I'm currently trying to balance real life and a Gaia addiction. I try not to say much about myself when on Gaia. You have to watch out for those crazy stalkers ya'know. ^^
I'm your friendly neighborhood guild mod. I dislike having to scold people for breaking the guild rules. I love answering people's Gaia questions to the best of my ability. You tend to learn stuff about Gaia when you've been on it for almost three years. ^^;;
Um~ I love to change my avatar. It usually doesn't stay the same for too long.
I hope this thread helps you out. =] This guild is full of many wonderful people. <3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Dylan The domo Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:15 pm
Thanks ^^ Its nice to meet you to

I've actually been on gaia for maybe a year I think. Im not sure, my last account got hacked and alot of expensive items gotz stolen and I've learned that gaia doesent to jack for peaple that get hacked. XD well I change my avi alot to, I used to change it every day but now I stick to every few days. >.< I have always wanted a ninja headband but was never able to get one.... way to expensive, I'd have to sell tons of my best items to get it. Hmmm well now that Im thinking about it I thinkI might change my avi right now ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:40 pm
they called the cops on you just because you were dancing on the roof? how rude! >.<

lol i pretty much get addicted to games really easy as well. i suck at ddr too, but that may be because i dont have it. if i had it...well...that might be a different story.

hmmm....in terms of myself...well i do a lil of both. serious comments to silly randomness that just pops into my head at the moment. in general im a nice person but i have barely any tolerance for stupid people....luckily there isnt anyone like that in here. smile

i luv cookies and pies and cakes and brownies and any bread related sort of snack/food. heart : domokun

i like the domo too. domokun <~~my fave emoticon  

Blaiz

Dylan The domo Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:46 pm
You love domos

*Looks up at my username*

Yeah me too sweatdrop I would have been dylan the domo hugger... but slayer sounded kewler XD

well I dont have DDR either but my friend has it and he's a whiz at it... it makes my dance skills seem pathetic >.<

Well its nice meeting you

domokun domokun domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:17 pm
lol i just now noticed your username.

i agree slayer sounds much cooler even if it means that you kill them. but then again you could say that you kill them with...love....yeah...lets just keep it as slayer, no explanations, just slayer.

i know what you mean with your friend whupping your behind in that game! ive watched some of my friends do it with awe. but i just say to myself, "stepping on the lil arrows is much different from actual dancing in real life." The problem with this one is, that either way, im not the bestest dancer out there. :shrug:

nice meeting ya 2.
domokun  

Blaiz

Dylan The domo Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:21 pm
Indeed ^^

Im not exactly a good dancer either though >.< I'd be the one at the dance moveing my arms up and down and calling it danceing. Actually sometimes when I have my I-pod on though I just go all out and "Move my body to the rythm" XD ((I know its horrible))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:33 pm
lol just like the commercial!

i think if i had an ipod, id be doing the same thing..when i thought no one was looking. ninja sad part is, id also be singing. mrgreen

but i still really do want one......  

Blaiz

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:47 pm
!HOLA!

I'm crazy myself, then again.. when am I not? ahaha wellfirst off welcome welcome welcome! Its nice to have new people around here. Lets see... well I'm older than you ._. by like... 3 years. I <3 anime and manga anything japanese, anything foriegn [sp?] actually. I'm big on thearts though my art is a bit sucky. Hmm... I'm currently ill, you'll probably get used to hearing me say that cause I get sick easily and a lot. Ive danced in the middle of the street at night before >3 it was fun. Oh and my favorit crazy event... I have indeed been hit by a parked car. Anywho... I joined gaia a year and a few months ago and going! I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do, its lots of fun and the people here are great.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Xd Oh shnap, you've only been here for a year and a few months and you've already got a ninja headband O.O wow your good, you have no idea how long I've been trying to get that thing XD But its way to expensive for me lol.... Although I do have one in real life ^^ I gotz a naruto head band at borders book store for $20. XP it has metal plateing and everything.  

Dylan The domo Slayer

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff