Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who is the sexiest captain
  Jean Luc Picard
  Katherine Janeway
  James Tiberious Kirk
  Benjerman Lafiette Sisko
  Johnathan Archer (it hurts to count him)
View Results

Enju Aaman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:59 am
My favorite captain is picard... no sisko.... sisko wins by short margin because he is the emissary and the story arcs of ds9 are super pimp, he does totally unethical stuff in the line of duty like killing romulan senitors with garrak and i think that's why i like him best, but picard is so close i can taste it. who is your favorite captain and why?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:00 am
some one say Picard! >_< "the line will be drawn here and no further"-first contact. Its a line often used in dramatic scenes but the way Picard says it~~~  

Enju Aaman

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:20 pm
Spock. He was a captian too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:31 pm
i like Picard because he's very professional and he knows when to break the rules and when not to. that and he's french  

Shotgun_Rae

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:36 pm
Shotgun_Rae
i like Picard because he's very professional and he knows when to break the rules and when not to. that and he's french

I concur 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:49 am
in a long time ago while patric stewart was playing picard tv guide called hom the worlds most bodasious man  

Jean_Luc_Picard

Contralto in a Corset

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:33 pm
Jean_Luc_Picard
in a long time ago while patric stewart was playing picard tv guide called hom the worlds most bodasious man
and what exactly does "bodasious" mean?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:14 pm
I have to vote Sisko tops because of all the captains he is the only one strong enough to deal with things that aren't necesarily moral, but are necesary.

I do, however ( as I wait for the backlash) Like Captain archer. I don;t understand why everyone hates him so much. He's canny, clever, and reckless - which honestly makes sense if he's in the pre-Kirk era. As much as I liked Jean Luc when he was in his heyday, I got sick of him as time wore on because he seemed like such a cardboard cutout at times. Someone who was so theoretical it hurt. Archer seems more human, more accessible. Yeah, Enterprise isn't the greatest series ever, but it sure is fun, and Archer leads the way.  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Contralto in a Corset

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:10 am
YourAzureGoddess
I have to vote Sisko tops because of all the captains he is the only one strong enough to deal with things that aren't necesarily moral, but are necesary.

I do, however ( as I wait for the backlash) Like Captain archer. I don;t understand why everyone hates him so much. He's canny, clever, and reckless - which honestly makes sense if he's in the pre-Kirk era. As much as I liked Jean Luc when he was in his heyday, I got sick of him as time wore on because he seemed like such a cardboard cutout at times. Someone who was so theoretical it hurt. Archer seems more human, more accessible. Yeah, Enterprise isn't the greatest series ever, but it sure is fun, and Archer leads the way.
I think it's just popular to hate Everything about Enterprise. I actually liked it, the actors in teh series actually started out knowing how to act. I remember watching teh first season of Voyager, and noting exactly how bad everyone was.

And I also agree, Captain Sisko. I heard Paramount booted Berman(or maybe he left?) according to Bermans Wikipedia entry, so maybe we'll see a DS9 Movie sometime soon? "Return of The Sisko", I can hardly wait whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:27 pm
Picard. A man of strict values and good lines. *nods solemnly* Then Archer (love the actor on Quantum Leap) because, come on, who hasn't wanted to be the first? And for all its cheesyness, I liked the cuteness and cliche. whee That and the fact that everyone on there was bangin'. Not a homely face among them!  

Mitra

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:01 pm
Militant Christian

And I also agree, Captain Sisko. I heard Paramount booted Berman(or maybe he left?) according to Bermans Wikipedia entry, so maybe we'll see a DS9 Movie sometime soon? "Return of The Sisko", I can hardly wait whee

oooh... that would be amazingly cool *keeps fingers crossed*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:25 pm
Archer is my favorite. Humans are just starting to explore space and he leads the way on Starfleet's newest ship. Him and the crew of Enterprise are out there leading the way. And Archer is the man for the job.  

TiagoBrazil

Sherubii Rooren

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:41 am
Janeway. The only female captain so far in Star Fleet. What I think I like most about her is that there is a compassionate side that only a woman could provide that makes the Star Trek expierence something completely different. Plus she doesn't think completely with her balls. (No offense men wink )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:25 am
Sherubii_Rooren
Janeway. The only female captain so far in Star Fleet. What I think I like most about her is that there is a compassionate side that only a woman could provide that makes the Star Trek expierence something completely different. Plus she doesn't think completely with her balls. (No offense men wink )

I'm glad that someone picked janeway, but i dont think that she's teh only female captain in starfleet, you see many female captains when they go back to earth, like bentien in "paradise" and later on you know that Crusher (or Beverly Picard) will be a captain of a science vessel... ("all good things")
i love her she's so pretty  

Enju Aaman

Sherubii Rooren

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:02 pm
Enju Aaman
Sherubii_Rooren

I'm glad that someone picked janeway, but i dont think that she's teh only female captain in starfleet, you see many female captains when they go back to earth, like bentien in "paradise" and later on you know that Crusher (or Beverly Picard) will be a captain of a science vessel... ("all good things")
i love her she's so pretty

Sorry, that was my fault, I didn't word it correctly. When I said the only captain in star fleet, I meant that a show is based off of. You are absolutely correct she isn't the only female captain, sorry about that!!
And yes I think she is pretty too! Kate Mulgrew needs to be in some upcoming movies so we can gawk at her. haha  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff