fomgoodness!
100%
 100%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 19

DismalFate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:20 am
Hey y'all
erm...I haven't been around much lately ;-;

Did anyone miss me? xd (lol yeah right rolleyes )

Anyways. I've been gone playing MapleStory.
I have a female account named DizmalFate.
My friend made it and she didn't want her Maple account anymore so I took hers instead of making a new one.

I might make myself one sometime, but I dunno. Depends on how addicted I become.

Right now I play on the Scania server. I'm a lvl 16 Wizard training to become a Cleric whee only 14 more lvls whee

hopefully my addiction won't last long and I'll be able to come back here <3 whee

Right now I'm at school, which is really the only time I'm able to get on gaia these days. CURSE YOU MAPLESTORY!

ninja Anyways, if anyone has an account on Scania and would like to add me to their friendslist, feel free <3 whee
Once again. I'm DizmalFate
whee <3

Discuss
Maplestory
addictions
gaia
clerics
Online RPGs
etc

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:47 am
-would like to play MP...but i dont know

-umm. the internet is my addiction...its very bad

-i like gaia...been here...4 years, cant seem to stop. even though i lurk more then post

-heyn?

-would love to play some pixel or 3d rpgs. but my comp doesnt have the connections to do so...sniffle

-we need new emotes  

Bunai

Angelic Blob

Brosha

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:13 pm
hi  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:50 pm
I checked out MapleStory once. I never got into it because I was playing a different MMORPG that... I now don't play any more.

I get very addicted to online games like that. I love them. <33 I especially love the white mage/cleric/muse type characters.
Those games take up a lot of time. @.@ And~ I spent almost a whole summer of mine playing an MMORPG. I pretty much quit Gaia during that time. XD; Although, I luckily made sure that I still bought a kiki when it came out. n.n

I actually won't let myself play video games because of how much time they take up.. and because I love 'em so much. ^^; I have an account on the game FLYFF that I never play~ but that's the only online game that I have an account on right now.

Eheh, I'm currently very addicted to Gaia so it takes up some of my free time. :3 I'm not sure what'll happen once Gaia finally gets its battle system... I might not ever be able to leave the computer. XD;;

And~ as to Bunai's etc. comment... Just as long as the new emotes aren't as scary as our last emoticon update. x _x

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Blaiz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:24 pm
yup online rpgs tend to do that to people. you end up thinking about it all day and race home all excited and anxious to get started.

i wonder how the battle system is going to be like. its not gonna be good for me at all, im already addicted to this, with that my life is screwed. But if the weapons and whatnot are going to be from the items already out...im kinda screwed there too (i havent bought any of those!!) :tears:

what is maplestory? i never heard of that game.

one game i probably would have been addicted to had it not been for my lack of money: Ragnarok. I really wanted to be a hunter or an assassin. both worked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:57 pm

It's been sorta quiet with nobody to ramble on with.. come back soon please?

original karbear

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:04 pm
Blaiz~ the admins once said that MCs would have special effects in the BS, but now they say that they won't. So~ the BS items probably will be released with the release of the BS... unless the admins change their mind again. XD;

And~ I second what karbear said. <.< >.>

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:14 pm
Bunai
-would like to play MP...but i dont know

-umm. the internet is my addiction...its very bad

-i like gaia...been here...4 years, cant seem to stop. even though i lurk more then post

-heyn?

-would love to play some pixel or 3d rpgs. but my comp doesnt have the connections to do so...sniffle

-we need new emotes

I'm addicted to the computer in general. lol. I've been on the computer since like...I was in 6th grade xd

a cleric is high form of a magician in MapleStory. (lvl 30 magician = cleric)

I have dial-up + aol. so don't complain about your internet lol.

cabbi
lol that's the thing with MMORPGs. You're either really into them and make lots of friends or you have a lil fling with them and it ends somewhere after a month or two.

I really liek being elementalists in guild wars. but i have dial-up so it doesnt really work at my house -_-;

lucky! I want a kiki. My friend has one that she got for 6k way the ******** back when. -_-;

I'm about to finish up a video game i started over summer break lol. It's called grandia 3. Awsome RPG for the PS2. I don't own a PS2 so I borrow the game and consol from my friend every so often.
I hagve over 200 hrs of gamplay on the baby <3 whee

I'm getting addicted to gaia thanks to y'all xd
Seriously, if it weren't for this guild i'd be so gone in like 5 seconds <3

Blaiz
Lol I totally forgot my Jazz Choir practice on monday because I wanted to get home and play.
My teacher will be pissed come next monday. but it was worth it. I totally got like 4 lvls that do whoo! <3

gaia has had talk of battle system forever. chances are it won't come out for another 6 months+ even though they are "finishing up".
I wonder if you can attack with your avi's items. It'd be so cool to start smackin people with plushies and pitchforks lol. xd heart

Maplestory is an online role play game. There are certain classes you get into: Warrior, magician, archer, thief.
each class has 3 upper classes.
ex: Acher - crossbowman, hunter
Magician - mage, cleric.

You can split the classses off like 6 different ways.
there are several servers and you're allowed to have 3 characters per server.
it's free to play, but you can, like gaia, send in money and get special items. Which they took off the ability to buy gifts for others -_-;

And now there are new features that allow you to get married and there are new quests too.
It's a lot of fun and really addicting.

I've really wanted to try ragnarok. but isn't it a pay-to-play game?

Original Karebear
I'm sorry ;-;
I'll be back as soon as I become a cleric. Only 13 more lvls whee
Oh and I'm marrying my friend kevin on there too lol. It's funny <3

DismalFate

DismalFate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:17 pm
sdrawkcab
Blaiz~ the admins once said that MCs would have special effects in the BS, but now they say that they won't. So~ the BS items probably will be released with the release of the BS... unless the admins change their mind again. XD;

And~ I second what karbear said. <.< >.>

aw I'm sorry guys...but unfortunately...ADDICTION!!
seriously they must load cocain or something into those lil pixels to make them so addicting ;-;

but I'll try to be back asap. if I keep gaining 1-3 lvls per day like I have been I'll be done this month <3 (maybe) I dunno how hard that is though

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:30 pm
O.o

Kirby says hi...

(>^.^)>  

Dylan The domo Slayer

Blaiz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:51 pm
these mods..:shakes head: make up your minds, make up your minds! it wouldnt really be that fair but then again...it really doesnt matter. what you equip is what you equip and if you bought an MC it would make sense if they had some sort of special ability. gives people incentive to buy them, would be a good thing for the site.
~

but yea that would be funny (to attack with plushies). id whack someone with the candy canes. XD
~

lol. at least something good came out of that day. maybe ill check it out, not sure though, im addicted enough to the internet, i really dont need more reason to be addicted to it.
~
Ragnarok:
its a good game but yeah, you have to pay to play it. you can try it for 14 days or something. but you really need to make friends, since leveling up is pretty tough by yourself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:58 pm
DismalFate
Original Karebear
I'm sorry ;-;
I'll be back as soon as I become a cleric. Only 13 more lvls whee
Oh and I'm marrying my friend kevin on there too lol. It's funny <3

It's ok.. I'll live..
    Yay only 13 more lvls!!
    and to quote someone I really don't like, thats hot.

original karbear

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:14 pm
DismalFate

cabbi
lol that's the thing with MMORPGs. You're either really into them and make lots of friends or you have a lil fling with them and it ends somewhere after a month or two.

I really liek being elementalists in guild wars. but i have dial-up so it doesnt really work at my house -_-;

lucky! I want a kiki. My friend has one that she got for 6k way the ******** back when. -_-;

I'm about to finish up a video game i started over summer break lol. It's called grandia 3. Awsome RPG for the PS2. I don't own a PS2 so I borrow the game and consol from my friend every so often.
I hagve over 200 hrs of gamplay on the baby <3 whee

I'm getting addicted to gaia thanks to y'all xd
Seriously, if it weren't for this guild i'd be so gone in like 5 seconds <3
Ah~ so true.
x.x I used to team up with my siblings... and I'd get the laggy computer. Oh my, that's tough. I'm sorry for you. ^^;;

n.n That's the price I got my kiki for. Although I bought it for 6k from my bro when they cost 4k. PX I was helping him out.

Ooo~ Grandia 3. We have that game, although we bought it used from a garage sale and it has some scratches.. that we didn't notice. We can only get so far and then.. nothing. From what I've seen it looks like it would be a good game. u.u
O: You friend sure lets you borrow the PS2 a lot. ^^

I like this guild too. :3 I'd probably still log in every once in a while, but this guild is a big reason for why I'm addicted to this site. <3

n.n I understand how those addictions can be. Well, I hope you gain levels quickly and have the time to come by the guild. ^___^

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:47 am
DismalFate

I'm addicted to the computer in general. lol. I've been on the computer since like...I was in 6th grade xd

a cleric is high form of a magician in MapleStory. (lvl 30 magician = cleric)

I have dial-up + aol. so don't complain about your internet lol.
my dad got me addicted to the net...his computer was my first experience with the net, it was a chatroom, had to be around 96 or something...i think maybe

lol i complain about my connection only when i want to watch an online vid. cause i still want to search for things without a slowdown

MP does look cute though
i'd worked to be an archer...for some reason i've always like archer types  

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PoweredPlantgs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:41 pm
My computer won't let Maplestory or Flyff run, stupid firewalls and ainti everything. I can't get past my own security to play those games >_<  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff