Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[. Woogily .]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:02 pm
User Image
W3 AlL PRaY FoR A DR3AM MACHiN33__X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:07 pm
S0 WHaT Th3 H3LL D03S THiS DR3AM MACHiN3 D0___?
User ImageThree Girls:
Anna. Ebony. Alexis.
Three Boys:
Micheal. Allen. Dylan.

Anna Loves Micheal.
Micheal Loves Anna.
Ebony Loves Dylan.
Dylan Loves Ebony.
Alexis Loves Allen.
Allen Loves Alexis.

One day, they found
a Dream Machine.
They all decided it'll
be fun! Let's give it a try.
So, they voice in their dreams.
All of them, one by one.
They talk about how much
they love their crush and they wait to see what happens.

Something, goes horribly wrong.
It malfunctions and changes who they love.

Alexis Loves Dylan.
Dylan Loves Ebony.
Ebony Loves Allen.
Allen Loves Anna.
Anna Loves Micheal.
Micheal Loves Alexis.

They all feel like something is wrong.
But, no one wants to say anything.

So, will true love prevail?
Or, will they fall in love all over again.
It's for you, the role player to decide.

[. Woogily .]

[. Woogily .]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:11 pm
3V3N TH3 DR3AM MACHiN33 HaS RUL3S

OK, so normally, my rules are all numbered and stuff, but they are not today. Deal? K. Thanks. So here they are. Follow them all, or feel my wrath.

Literacy
I know, you hear this in just about every role play, but you're going to hear it again. This is the most important section of the rules, so read it, ok? We'll get along if you read this. Trust me. Each post should be at least two paragraphs long, yes I said two. My rules for paragraphs are not the same as you learned in school, for me a paragraph is at least six sentences long if not more. The only post that must be longer then two paragraphs is your introduction post, I want that one to be at least three, if not more. I'm not completely heartless, PM me if you're having writers block and I'll work with you, but if I see the person who you're role playing with is giving you a good amount of text to work with I might be a little less nice.

[I'm not mean though. If you give me something good to work with, I'll let it slide. I guess, but be a n00b and out comes the spork.]

No asterisks. If I see a single asterisk, I'm going to poke you in the eye with a spork! Not only that, but I'll ban you. Seriously. Got it?! Also, thought should be italicized, speech should be bold.

No chat speak. The only way I will say chat speak is ok, is if it is used in a text message. Also, if you're texting please let us know the difference between the text message the regular post.

I expect you to be able to spell. If you're not the best speller, I understand, open Word and spell check it. A few mistakes are ok, but if I feel like I'm reading a different language then I'll talk to you about it.

Punctuation with me is simple, if you don't know how to use something don't use it, but I know you all know how to use: periods, commas, quotations, exclamations, etc. It's not that hard, come on, just give it a try. Ok? Good.

Capitalize. I'm not going to explain to you how to capitalize. You should have learned that in the Second grade!

'if i lyke c a sentance lyke thiiiiissssim going 2 skin u aliveeee!!111!!!!1!!1!!!1'
Type like this and the spork will be in your eye.

Also, post in a pretty color, either, make your whole post one color, or just make your text one color. Just make sure to check the colors list, so you know which colors you can use. :]] I don't want to be blinded though!

I prefer you use third person, but first person is fine. Which ever one you feel will make your posts better.

Applications
These should be nice, neat, and creative. I hate messy profiles. If you're not going to take the time to make a neat application, then that will make me think that you're not going to take the time to make neat posts. Use my profile code, I spent alot of time on it, I don't want you to change it.

Another thing, if your character is just another depressed rich kid, I won't accept you. I want diversity in my characters. Please, be original.

There are only six people needed.
I will be making profile formats for each characters, but there will be things you need to fill out.

Since, I am only excepting six people, I will deny those I think are unfit.

Also, title it, "STUPiD DR3AM MACHiN33."

The first time you send in your application with the wrong title, I'll kindly ask you to reread the rules and re-name it. The second time, I won't even open it.

Fighting, Arguing, and Cursing
Fight all you want, I really don't care, but I don't want you killing anyone. That doesn't fly by me. Ok? No pulling out guns, knifes, poison, or whatever. Also, keep it fair, you're not superman you can get hit!

Swearing. I don't give a flying ******** if you curse, but don't over do it. I swear to piss if you curse every other word, I'll tell ya to knock it off. Ok?
It's not cute, it's not funny, and it gets annoying after a while.

Barbies, Kens, and Magic.
You're not perfect. Not in real life and not even in this roleplay? Ok. The whole point of the story is that everyone has a secret that they are lying about! How is that about perfection. It's not. So don't try and be perfect. I'll ask you to leave.

Just because you're not perfect, it doesn't mean that you're a whiny little kid who is never happy. It's ok to be like that, but not every post, ok? Try and be happy, try and make friends, don't just sit and there like this: 'OMG, life sucks. I have no friends." Eww. Shut Up.

Magic = No. This is a real life role play. No magic. That's all I have to say about it. Also, don't fruckin' god mod. Ugh, that pisses me off, so don't it! Unless, you PM me and let me know that you have permission to play their characters, I'll tell you to stop.

PDA [Ohh La La.]
Romance, I love it, and you should too. It's sweet to watch people fall in love, but don't rush into it? Don't see someone and be like, "Hi! We just met but let's do the nasty."

This is a romance RP.

Speaking, of the nasty, don't cyber. Don't cyber. Don't cyber! Don't even take it to the PMs, just don't do it, ok? Thanks.

Appearance
No, celebrities or anime. Use Photobucket, Myspace, or Vampirefreaks. I really don't care, but you're not J-LO, Jared Leto, Matt Good, or any of those other celebs. Real life. No celebs.

I will seriously turn you down if you use a celeb. If you turn out to be a fairy or elf, as much as I love them, you'll be rejected. I might even laugh at you.

Other Stuff
My rules aren't great, but if you wanna use the, just give me credit.
I worked, kind of hard and it took me forever to type! So credit, babes, credit.

This is looooooooooooong term so don't post and leave. Stay and roleplay. Be cool.

Again, PM me all profiles, and read all the rules.

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games