Submit

Who is your favorite pirate?
Captain Jack Sparrow is to!
100%
 100%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 16

I Cappie I

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:05 pm
I've decided that ... there need be 'something' or rather... ::holds bottle of rum in hand:: a pirate topic. It can be anything related to pirates, the movies, or anything, if interested. Just pirates in general! How's that for a starter topic! Yes, I agree to try it out. Scurvy your sails and show me, "how much pirate, and plunder you have." Aye!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:08 pm
XD <3 I admit I don't know much about pirates.
I love the Pirates of the Carribean movies. I hear the updated ride at the Disney parks is pretty good too. ^^
But~ I have no pirate booty. o: I have no booty, in general... my pixels are pretty flat...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

ViolentVirtues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:51 pm
I know how awesome female pirates were 3nodding They were more violent, plundered more, and were soo eviler than the guys. They had to be to get around back then >_>'  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:06 pm
sdrawkcab
I love the Pirates of the Carribean movies. I hear the updated ride at the Disney parks is pretty good too. ^^
But~ I have no pirate booty. o: I have no booty, in general... my pixels are pretty flat...

Yes. They have all new features in the California Disney in the Parks, Pirates of the Caribbean ride. It's quite amazing! I don't have a booty either I don't think... xp  

I Cappie I

Blaiz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:35 pm
the booty looks kinda weird, i think. or maybe its just the clothes

(haha, typical girl aint it? "does these jeans make my butt look fat?")
*~

i want to go on that ride, just to see dear ol cap jack, of course! i doubt its any different as far as the actual motion and whatnot of the ride. i just think they added the characters in some areas. at least thats what it looks like.
*~

have they started filming on the third movie? i think things really took a fantastical turn. I know it was pretty much fantasy from the first movie but it really went down to fantasy island. ya kno?

but overall i likes the movie. soundtrack is great, and of course, johnny depp is a genious when it comes to characters!
*~
woot woot for the females! kicking some major booty back in the day on the seas!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:17 pm
Wow. I hadnt heard of the 3rd movie already coming out. BIG NEWS! yay. What I have heard about is "Epic Movie" which will basically be like a "Scary Movie" thing... but "Epic" movies XD if ya get meh drift.

I cant wait. Their making fun of not only Pirates of the Carrabien but many other movies as well. I love comedies. I cant wait to find out what they do for Captin Jack Sparrow.

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150

I Cappie I

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:57 pm
Blaiz
the booty looks kinda weird, i think. or maybe its just the clothes

(haha, typical aint it? "does these jeans make my butt look fat?")
*~

i want to go on that ride, just to see dear ol cap jack, of course! i doubt its any different as far as the actual motion and whatnot of the ride. i just think they added the characters in some areas. at least thats what it looks like.
*~

have they started filming on the third movie? i think things really took a fantastical turn. I know it was pretty much fantasy from the first movie but it really went down to fantasy island. ya kno?

but overall i likes the movie. soundtrack is great, and of course, johnny depp is a genious when it comes to characters!
*~
woot woot for the females! kicking some major booty back in the day on the seas!

The 3rd film is FIN!!! Yes, it is final and they will be previewing it during the SuperBowl!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:16 pm
holy cheese and crackers!!!!

i didnt know it was finished! yay! cant wait to see it. now i got another reason to watch the superbowl besides the commercials!

lol yeah ive seen epic movie as well (the trailers). cant say for sure how its gonna be. looks kinda dumb but i hope it'll be good, i love parodies.  

Blaiz

I Cappie I

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:22 am
Blaiz
holy cheese and ers!!!!

i didnt know it was finished! yay! cant wait to see it. now i got another reason to watch the superbowl besides the commercials!

lol yeah ive seen epic movie as well (the trailers). cant say for sure how its gonna be. looks kinda dumb but i hope it'll be good, i love parodies.

It's rockin!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:30 pm
When I hear world's end I just think of utena ^^ Silly me  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:39 pm
sdrawkcab

._. I'm bootyless too... I was gonna ask if I could borrow yours...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:13 pm
I would donate mine to somebody, but I don't think I have one of me own eithers. I needs lads and lassies in here. Please, I'll cry of no pub/rum partys, heh. rofl

<3 Captain BlackSolstice  

I Cappie I

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:01 pm
I just read KI's comment and... DON"T SEE EPIC MOVIE. OMG, that was the most stupid movie I have seen in years. I expected it to be stupid when I went in... and was hoping to be surprised... but it's just... not good at all. I heard that it was supposed to be like the Scary Movies... but... Epic Movie doesn't even come close.

Okay, now that that's over with...

Oh my, I'll have to watch the Super Bowl now to see the preview to the third movie. >3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:41 pm
Epic movies can be.. a bit .. yea. I dunno. Pans Labrything... heh, I don't know exactly wat 'that' is all about, but i'll see it just to see how it turns out. It's supposed to be an 'adult fantasy' or something or rather... rofl  

I Cappie I

Comes Too Soon

Newbie Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:37 am
captain jack is hot  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items