Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HELLLOOOOOOO
  WEFSINDOISOOEOEOWOSLSMDKNIOEIKOMKDSJIKJ
View Results

aaaaasdfghj

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:31 pm
So I was thinking about how I lurk and read peoples posts more then I post my self. I was wondering if anyone else did, and if you do come out of your lurking to post here, it is safe wink .  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:29 am
kind of
mostly i barely come to guilds. they seem to die a lot.
cause i'm usually lurking around Gaia Lol

this is a poll guild...no need to talk much xd  

Bunai

Angelic Blob

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:21 am
^___^ We like to encourage posting in this guild.
Um~ I'm making this post as sort of a bump to get this one back up to the top. :]

I'm a big lurker around the rest of Gaia. I'm not really a lurker in this guild though. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 pm
Yeah I specily lurk in the ones where stupid people say even dumber things I like to read it. Also people flame to much come on lurkers I now your out there.  

aaaaasdfghj

Blaiz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:18 pm
Yup, that would be me at times. Especially when I first started.

The things is i tend to read all the pages before I post, to see whats going on, what are the arguments and whatnot. But then, after reading, some people have already answered, others are just dumb(you dont even need to answer) or the same thing has been repeated over and over....so in the end, i read it all but never post therefore lurk. :sigh:

although sometimes people say funny things so its a great laugh. other times you feel like you just wasted your time. oh well  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:01 pm
Blaiz
Yup, that would be me at times. Especially when I first started.

The things is i tend to read all the pages before I post, to see whats going on, what are the arguments and whatnot. But then, after reading, some people have already answered, others are just dumb(you dont even need to answer) or the same thing has been repeated over and over....so in the end, i read it all but never post therefore lurk. :sigh:

although sometimes people say funny things so its a great laugh. other times you feel like you just wasted your time. oh well

Sometimes I am so timpted to post but I think people are going to be mean. Most the time they are stare they dont even look at what you said and forbid that you ever miss spell or miss type something.  

aaaaasdfghj

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:50 pm
XD I hate those people who chastise others for having bad "grammer."

Hmmm~ I sort of do the same thing that Blaiz said. I like to read a few of the replies first to see what's going on and what's been said... and usually whatever I want to say has already been repeated a couple times.
I usually lurk the GCD a lot.. so... most of the threads there are prepeat topics anyway~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:52 am
sometimes you cant help it
i understand not getting on someones back because they spelled a word wrong because they want to post fast or just have fun replying.
but when someone goes in insult you and they have some seriously bad spelling...then thats just asking for it lol

example
"stop acting like a child"
"wo ru too tel mee wat to act lyke!"  

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PoweredPlantgs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:40 pm
ninja [Lurks] ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:39 am
GundamSlayer
ninja [Lurks] ninja

Your reply made me giggle. 3nodding  

aaaaasdfghj

Dasbettzeug

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:34 am
ninja I lurk... I'll admit it...

I guess sometimes I just don't feel like posting....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:22 pm
lol that reply made me smile too. (gundamslayer and actually Dasbettzeug's too)

i feel ya, sometimes i dont feel like posting either .

The thing with the internet is that you cant really express emotions. you can but its difficult. some thing sound mean but are really meant to be just normal points (sometimes its vice-versa).

But yeah, there are a lot of....(hold on, i gotta think of a nice word to use...well, just fill in the blank, either way youll get it wink ) people who just enjoy being mean to others online since they probably cant do it in real life.

lol Bunai, some people do just ask for it. and that example, :sigh: id be real annoyed if someone came back at me with that.  

Blaiz

DarkOne358

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:33 pm
yeah. I tend to lurk sometimes, or as I've come to know it as: Trolling.

but I'm trying to break free from this habbit as posting and voting gets more gold then just voting. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:52 pm
ninja ish lurking ninja  

PlasticApple

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas