Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:42 pm
Phoenix was limping along not in the safest of neighborhoods but she was past caring at this point, "Bloody people and their guns, maybe I'd be arrogant if I went around shooting people first too." She paused a moment to lean against a building corner trying to not slid down the brick wall, "Freaken people have no morals I swear, I mean lets shoot someone then try to rob them and shoot them again, haha, bastards" The only reason she really wasn't getting messed with given the time at night and where she was might have only been cause she was talking to herself, crazies never were considered safe. Not that she was crazy of course, "Honestly, where do these people get this things, cereal boxes?! Maybe I've been buying the boring cereal for breakfast then." With a deep sigh she kicked off the wall and went back to limping along not really having anywhere to go, but moving was better then standing still in pain. "Might want to see a doc hu, get the lovely bullets out maybe, that's be smart, but then how does on explain why I'm not dead hu? Bloody freaken life sucks, cracked people with guns and swords and hell knows what else. AND WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" The last part clearly was yelled at some homeless person that was staring at her like she was off her mental rocker.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:44 pm
Methos, hurrying along through the night toward his shabby apartment, hunched in his great coat and looking like just another harried person heading home from work, felt the buzz of Immortal presance and stopped in his tracks. His eyes began to dart, looking for escape routes before his unwelcome guest could discover him.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:55 pm
Sensing another immortal near by she cursed in annoyance, this just really wasn't her night it seemed, though she stopped walking trying at lest notice where they were, how haw away, something, anything would be of help. "Bloody people are really starting to piss me off."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:07 pm
The voice was close and Methos jumped with nerves, hazel eyes wide and startled, whirling around to see a young girl with bright hair in the shadow of an overhang, leaning against the filthy brick of the building. The sharp tang of blood hit his flaired nostrils and he backed up slightly.

"'Scuse me," he murmured. "Just passing through."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:17 pm
"Darling as long as you aren't planning on killing me shooting me, or trying to rob, I could hug you." Which by this point was sadly the truth, "Okay well add on not being a creepy homeless person to, just for kicks." So being slightly full of holes didn't stop her from being odd with her words, if anything just made her more annoyed  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:27 pm
Methos' hands were in his pockets, one of them wrapped around the grip of his 9mm automatic, but he forced himself to relax slightly while not losing any edge of his caution.

"Well, I don't plan on it," he said, smiling a little shyly. "Provided you mind your manners, too."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:32 pm
She gave a light laugh on that which turn into a cough as she made a note to herself not to do that again before she manged to get patched up, would have been nice if the bullets had gone through at lest, then she could have just healed, hard to heal around something though. "At the moment I think the most I'm willing to do is possibly cough on you, that's about it, could curse at you too, don't think that would do much either however..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:43 pm
Methos noted the wet sound of the girl's laugh, sure sign of a lung filled with blood, and winced. Left alone, it meant a slow, ugly death before she could heal.

Fifty years ago, Methos would have bid her Good Day and gone on his way. Fifteen hundred years ago, he might even have finished her off. But he wasn't that guy -- not any more.

He closed his eyes briefly, mentally called himself a fool in several languages (some of them long dead), then sighed. "Come on," he said finally. "Can you walk? I'm a doctor, but I'm not going to carry you, all right?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:52 pm
"Right, because I'm as likely to trust random people in this state as I am to jump off a hundred story build for the fun of it." She paused a second honestly thinking that over a second before shaking her head, "I think I'll limp my happy a** down the road to find some nice empty place to curse in pain." On a normal day she might have been kinder, or even more trusting, but injured she wouldn't have trusted her own mother, a little paranoid when she was having problems staying standing, this being by she was using the wall as support.

Though a second later she sighed, "Of fine, what's the worse that could happen? Don't answer that, I'm likely to scream if you do."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:06 pm
"Let's face it, girl," Methos said, using his most innocent expression, "if I wanted your head, I wouldn't bother waiting for you to recover. I'd just whack you right here."

He turned, grinning and motioning with his hand. "Come on. It's Tuesday. I don't take heads on Tuesday."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:10 pm
She blinked at him a moment, for some reason finding what he said terribly amusing which only pointed out to her she was tipsy just from blood loss, it was a funny feeling really, one that made up her mind that she really hated guns. "Oh joy, my lucky little day." Sarcasm ran through those simple words but she pushed herself from the wall and felt only proud that the world didn't move or anything, okay so it dimmed a little, but she wasn't going sight seeing so that hardly mattered to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:31 pm
Fortunately for the wounded immortal, Methos' apartment wasn't far away. He walked slow enough that she could keep up, then hurriedly unlocked his door before she could come up too close behind him.

Stepping inside, he flipped on the lights and pointed to his couch. "Sit down. I need to get some things."

Me casa es su casa, he heard his mind say. Seemed so long ago...  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:53 am
She had the vague thought that she was going to getting his couch stained before sitting, or rather a mix of sitting and controlling her fall, it worked out in the end. "Yeah sure, whatever floats." It wasn't like she was planning on getting up and running anywhere if he left the room, maybe cursing, or something, hell at the moment crying sounded good, and she wasn't the type of person to cry, but hells if she wasn't in pain. "You go do that, "I'm going to start naming spots." Not that she would literally, though there were these pretty little spots running across her vision, she almost had the urge to poke one.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:19 am
Methos rummaged quickly in his hall closet, bringing out a battered black antique doctor's bag, stared at it for a moment as if trying to remember the last time he had had to use it, then closed the door and returned to where his unexpected "guest" was bleeding on his couch in a rather half-conscious fashion.

"Great," he muttered. Again he paused, considering, before he almost angrily tore his coat off and rolled up his sleeves. Leaning forward, he sharply patted the girl's pale cheeks to get her attention. "I'm going to have to touch you," he said anxiously in his pleasant English accent, "and it's going to hurt. I don't want to get stabbed for my trouble."

He looked pointedly at the tell-tale sign of a pair of swords not quite so hidden in her coat, due to her awkward slumped posture.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:36 am
She almost snorted at that, "Sweets do you honestly think I would right now? Hell on a normal day I wouldn't." She stopped a moment to hold back a cough, no use in coughing on the poor helpful guy, "I think I'm going to have to buy you a new couch...." It was a random thought really, she was having a few of those at the moment.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff