Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Invader Zim? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scutoid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:17 pm
Does anyone watch it? Do you enjoy the idea of IZ yaoi? The couples I happen to support are Zim/Dib and Tallest Red/Purple. But I think that's obvious. What about you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:19 pm
I love love love love LOVE Invader Zim, and I'm in the process of collecting DVD's...

this is rare for me, but I absolutely can not stand any yaoi pairings in this series. It's just so...wrong to me. Plus all the IZ fanart I stumble across is unbelievably ugly. gonk

MinaMouse

Magnetic Explorer

Bunnie Wan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:59 am
I love IZ! Actually I love all things that do with Jhonen! He's just an amazing artist!

I tend to stay clear of the heavy yaoi for this IZ, but I do like the romance like stuff. It's the only series that I like the fluff for.

And it's call ZADR! (Zim and Dib Romance)

User Image
^Picture does not belong to me, it belongs to Neofox... Go and check out the rest of Neo's art here: http://neofox.deviantart.com/  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:11 am
I don't really like yaoi and Zim together, but there is something rather cute about some ZADR. And i love that pic you posted! Zim looks hilarious munching on Dib's hair. And Dib looks like JTHM.  

Pomba Gira

Tomqueen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:44 pm
I was watching IZ earlier today and I thought about it, actually. I don't really ship anything, but I'm with Tenrakku on ZADR. o 3o

and I like Dib in that picture. :]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:18 am
The art and aliens aren't really my scene for graphic stuff, but romance would be cute in a comedic way. ZADR and stuff with the Tallest. ^_^  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:31 pm
You know i never really thought about Zim and dib being together but that picture was so cute i ghave to admit i squealed like mad XD I think ive just been converted XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:34 pm
I almost bought a huge collection of Invader Zim, but in the end I just cheated and downloaded all the episodes, thank you bit torrent. But yes I love Invader Zim, though I have no pics of it on my profile.....  

Saku The New Moon

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:42 am
Gunter von Christ
I almost bought a huge collection of Invader Zim, but in the end I just cheated and downloaded all the episodes, thank you bit torrent. But yes I love Invader Zim, though I have no pics of it on my profile.....

I have a dancing Gir!

User Image

*Hugs gir* I heart the dysfunctional robot!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:19 pm
I think the Zim/Dib pairing is cute!  

Candycane36

scutoid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:19 am
I'm glad I'm not th only one here into Zim yaoi.

biggrin

[I know it's ZADR/RAPR, but most people outside of the fandom don't]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:09 pm
Trrust me, there are a LOT of people interested in this. Just check deviant art. Or even the guilds on gaig *hint, hint*  

Sorinchako

doubtingdennis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:26 am
I lurve Zim, and I love a lot of the character dynamics in it, but I wouldn't slash anyone. I think it takes most of the fun out of Dib and Zim if they actually like each other.

Plus, I mean, alien. Probably not compatible with Earthlings.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:45 pm
I am fond of zim. I've seen pairings. I liked some of the char designs.

No wait, I was mixing my memories. There is a snafu comic with an interesting zim style, but it isn't slashy.  

Tsaoma

Chex4nothing Muleing4free

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:18 pm
I did have this weird story in my head once eek

Dib and Zim are like in high school Dib grows up normal and Zim finds a way to make himself tall and at the time Dib dosen't go around like a freak but he's still keeps an eye on Zim, Zim don't show for skool so he gose to find out whats up. Zim is testing this "human mateing"

catch Dib snooping and one thing lead to Dib being a "test subject"

few week later Zim pragent ^(o_O)^

Dib's dad don't really lisen he just say "you got this poor girl pregnet you should marry her"

and so they where to marry (zim invite the tallest but they never show sweatdrop )

during the birth Dibs to freak and Zims out cold so Gaz takes over. Names their worm-baby Zibs.

and so the baby girl mimick everything Gir dose rofl
Both Zim and Dib get jobs in the goverment labs (for differnet reasons sweatdrop )

all I know is I had this image of a human/irk little girl jumpping up and down yelling out one word syllables at the human ice cream slave

to... give... her... SPRINKLES!

whee becuase irks can't have liquid but they can eat our snacks

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games