Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like pizza?
  when it's not burnt...
View Results

Xuij

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:05 pm
you ever notice... that you get something.. and you dont want it.

yeah no point here.. but.. IM POSTING AND-it's just cuz!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:54 pm
Please refer to the post I made in your other thread.
This thread sort of has a discussion topic, but.. it would help if you didn't write that there's no point here. We welcome threads that have nothing to discuss, but they have to be in our forum of spam.

And~~ the other day I bought a shirt on Gaia that I'd wanted for a while. Once I wore it, however, I realized that I don't like it and I sold it today. :3
The gold was more appealing~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Blaiz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:19 pm
i get a lot of things i dont want in the daily chance...but then i think about the gold i get from selling it...so in the end i end up being glad for getting those things i didnt want.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:30 pm
I got a throat infection I didnt want x.x;;;
But thats just me XD

Actually... I really dont mind what I get in daily chance or from random gift giving contests of any sort. If its free I'll like it.

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:05 pm
^^;; Poor KI~

:3 I like getting the free items in the DC. A lot of 'em are weird~ but then they end up being that perfect item to complete a different avatar.

I haven't sold any of the items I've gotten from the DC yet. I probably should~~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:52 pm
hope it goes away soon KI.

lol living by the phrase "if its free...its for me!"

see...i dont really get any clothing from the DC, i end up getting a lot of house items, and i dont own nor want to own a house. go figure.  

Blaiz

Dark900

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:43 pm
Bordom is good. *yawns* cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:12 pm
You don't get clothing from the DC, Blaiz? That's no fun. u.u
And~ you can own a house, and not place it in Towns. You just have to pick it up from the Housing Commission in Aekea. ...There are no more permits (openings) in Towns right now anyway. But hey, you'd be ready on that fateful day when more openings appear. =D
I find that a house is a great place to put all of that DC housing junk. <.< >.>
But, hmm... it never crossed my mind to sell that stuff. XD;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Dylan The domo Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:30 pm
XD I save up my DC Items ^^ eventually I'll get to selling them. Humina Humina, actually I do have a house... but unfortunatly its on my other account that I dont use anymore because it gotz hacked >.<

lol Oh well, My computers so cruddy it doesent let me go into towns anyways... well actually I can go into towns but I could never see anyone... it angers me really because eventually the battle systems gunna come out and Im hopeing Im gunna be able to use it. Did any of you see the trailor for the battle system yet, I found it on youtube when I typed in gaia XD. It actually seemed pretty kewl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:14 pm
eek there is a trailer for the gaia system on youtube? wow, this thing is so popular!
~

If i get clothing its pretty much always a fire shirt. and i dont like that shirt. but i hardly get clothing. its usually flowers or tokens or gold or house stuff.

I guess that is true, if i ever want to get a house ill be ready. but i doubt it.
~  

Blaiz

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:07 pm
>.< Hacked... that sucks.

Yeah~ Lately on Towns the avatars take a really long time to load. D: Well, I haven't been on Towns in a while, but it was like that when I went on it...

And~ yeah, that preview was something that the admins showed at an anime convention this past summer. A couple people took video clips of the battle system preview and a couple other things and uploaded them on youtube.
Boy that was a fun time. <3 ...Too see everything on youtube that is~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:30 pm
lol yeah i saw it yesterday. pretty funny, i like how the rock dog is kicking that one guys behind until the other guy comes along and does some sort of finishing super move. XD

i also like "where's my mommy?"

haha, funny kids.

seeing those things make me want to go to an animecon or well no that would be my main interest, i wouldnt be as interested in a comicon. e3, however, that is another story. i will go there one of these years!  

Blaiz

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff