Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
>>->Miranda<-<<

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The White Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:35 am
For those who actuly read my profile it states I go by Latasha. Here I go by my name miranda. Now heres my goal.

Current wieght- 130
Goal- 100-110
I'm 4 feet 9 inchs
and I have a big honker of a pot belly stomic...Heres a picture so you guys know what I want to get rid of. Now I State this in clear fact
THESE PICTURES ARE NOT TO BE SEEN BY ANYONE OTHER THEN THOSE IN THIS GUILD (ignore the strech marks I wear my pants over my belly to keep it in)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Thats my face ^.^

Now I need help. I'll be posting my current place BUT I need your help. Pm me ways you know I can lose the honker.

Current Ways Attempting To Lose Honker
*NO SODAS (its gave me the honker!)
*50 cruntchs every night
*Hike the mouten with dog.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:57 pm
My new Tracker YAY!

My current Diet:

Breakfest: Frusion Smoothie (Yogurt). It contains 180 calories
Lunch: Chicken Salad On crackers with a poweraid. the salads 310 calories and the pwoer aids...Um I'll have to fill that later

Dinner: Whatever mum makes YUM!  

The White Elf

The White Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:05 pm
My overall goal -(Discribed with much tenson) I want to lose 20 pounds and my pot belly stomic. I also would like to lose the ripples on my back and my love handels. I want to lose this in all of one year. Manely, before I get to high school. I'm in 8th grade o,9 uhoh better get going!

<--A summer and a half school year left tell highschool!-->  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:07 pm
1-22-07
I suck. Thats it. I suck. I cant beleive I screwed mydiet. I stayed up all night drinking soda and pigging out repeating to myself "Screw my diet" *whaps self* GAH! As if this was hard anothe!
Edit:
Kill Me. Kill me now. I ate KFC. There ya go. I suck at this. I'll start tomarrow. GOAL WEIGHT HERE I COME!  

The White Elf

The White Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:46 pm
1-23-07
Kill me. Kill me more. I ate more KFC and pigged out. I guess I do it cause I KNOW i'm on a diet. My moms agreed to start eating healthy dinners with me. Shes nice. But now I have yogurt for breakfest. Chicken salad and propelle for lunch. And potato something for dinner. YUM!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:49 pm
keep at it... eating is the hardest thing. or it is for a lot of people... i totally understand the KFC biggrin  

Aeren
Crew

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces