Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
I started listening to P!ATD when.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long have you been listening to P!ATD?
  A week
  A month
  6 monthes
  A year
  More than a year
View Results

Purple.Flavored.Koolaid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:02 am
For my birthday last year, my friend Dana gave me the cd. =3

I had never even heard of them, but they were her favorite band, and so i thought i'd give them a shot.

I started listening to them that same day, and ever since i have loved them whee

Anyone remember your first time to listen to them? surprised

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:11 am
What she said. xDD

ShadowoftheStorm

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:39 pm
The first time I ever heard any of their music was when I was in the car with my mom. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" came on the radio. I absolutely loved that song. A while after that my friend and I were talking about what music we wanted to be played at are weddings. The word "wedding" reminded me of the lyrics in "I Write Sins Not Tragedies." I basically said "Who sings that one song about a wedding?" My friend said "Panic! At The Disco." I was just like, "Panic! At The what??" Haha. He didn't really like the band, but he knew of "I Write Sins." After he left I went to my computer and looked them up. I fell in love with them right away. About a month later I bought their album and have been hooked ever sense.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:32 pm
Oh, God, I have ot re-type it?
<3 Har har, just joshin'. I love typing.

I was on the bus and the radio was playing, and I was determined to know what the song was so I listened ot the radio all night until it came back on.
x3 Abridged version. I'll copy-and-paste the real, longer version eventually.

lucyVUITTON

Way Down`

7,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:37 pm
Uhh, One of my friends told me about them, and I looked them up.. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:56 am
`PrimeRib
The first time I ever heard any of their music was when I was in the car with my mom. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" came on the radio. I absolutely loved that song. A while after that my friend and I were talking about what music we wanted to be played at are weddings. The word "wedding" reminded me of the lyrics in "I Write Sins Not Tragedies." I basically said "Who sings that one song about a wedding?" My friend said "Panic! At The Disco." I was just like, "Panic! At The what??" Haha. He didn't really like the band, but he knew of "I Write Sins." After he left I went to my computer and looked them up. I fell in love with them right away. About a month later I bought their album and have been hooked ever sense.
Aw. Your story is like a love story. :'D

ShadowoftheStorm

ShadowoftheStorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:02 am
Link_saves_the_day
rofl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:04 am
lmm7777
Oh, God, I have ot re-type it?
<3 Har har, just joshin'. I love typing.

I was on the bus and the radio was playing, and I was determined to know what the song was so I listened ot the radio all night until it came back on.
x3 Abridged version. I'll copy-and-paste the real, longer version eventually.
Yesh, you have to re-type it mad

But its okay, because i'm worth it. =3

xDD

There is a longer version? I like details! xDD
Oh, by the way, i am purple.Flavored. Koolaid && Shadowofthestorm =3

This is my main account, and koolaid is my mule.

You can call me koolaid, Storm, Shadow, Stormy, Purple, or by my real name Nikki. <3

ShadowoftheStorm

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:38 pm
ShadowoftheStorm
`PrimeRib
Aw. Your story is like a love story. :'D

I know, right? I was meant to be. Haha.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:06 pm
ShadowoftheStorm
Link_saves_the_day
rofl

=D yeppers.  

Way Down`

7,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Mari Lambo

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:24 pm
I heard it online
it sounded cool.
I didn't like them at first 'cause they songs sounded weird...
First I heard "I Write Sins, Not Tradegies", then the demos from "Time to dance" and "camisado"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:40 pm
The First time I ever heard of Panic was on TRL..
They were premiering it for the New Bands coming out .. or New music week.. something like that..
And I absolutley loved the song as well as the video.. even though they just showed a small part of it.. I instantly fell in love...
It's funny cuz my sister was saying "That's horrible..." and I just replied, "No, these guys are gonna be Big!"
And i just kept that thought in mind... because of their Creativity.

Now my sister is in love with them rolleyes hmm...
whatever..
But is was about a year.. it was early 2006 that I first saw them.. and just loved the music.
Gone to both concerts in Vancouver.. and they were Amazing! Their CREATIVTY just expands

Edit: The video was I write sins not tragedies.. haha.. forgot to say that  

xoxSprinklesxox

Ostmost

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:46 am
my friend gave me the cd in june 2005!!! they **cking rock!!!!! domokun heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:05 pm
I finally got the inspiration to copy-and-paste this...

<333 I heard it on the school bus, coming home from school. I was probably the only one listening to the radio, the bus driver had it playing, and I was straining my ears to hear that song since the starting really hooked me on it. Once I heard, "Panic!" and "I Write Sins" I was actually a bit disapointed about how I didn't hear the whole thing.
It was on KISS, which isn't a very good station in my opinion, and I actually listened to it for the rest of the night until I heard it played again and could catch the whole name.
<3 Love at first listening.

lucyVUITTON

KuwaitBoy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:11 am
One of my best friends introduced me to them last summer whee , and I have to say, I was impressed by how they didn't stick to the proven conventions of performing music. They definitely have their own stylistic flair 3nodding  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff