[Literate Roleplaying] {Night}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goth Intelligence

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:47 pm
Please follow the line and remember this is a long-term roleplay,
and may take up to a day for some people(if not longer) to reply.

Cars honked, and sounds of people and the sizzle of the nightlife was abuzz inside the large city. The skyscrappers and metal forest rung with noise and glowed with the lights of busy nights. It seemed like it'd never fall asleep, but the opposite was for the outside of the city. The outskirts were forest, lush green and brown land with no disturbence. The only road was a thin dirt road a car or two would pass to go to the next city on the other side. These woods were in the middle of the cities, but it still seemed untouched. It was perfect and preserved. The night air was crisp and clean and perfect, and this is where all the life was. Sleep fell over the creature sin the forest, but who was to know anything would fall on the forest itself.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:57 pm
The wind gently blew, and made the leaves rustle gently. The grassy plains made a wave like effect as its blades reached to the midnight starry sky. The clouds strolled slowly across the speckled sky and disappeared behind the horizon, perhaps seeking a new sky?
The crickets chirped their musical and their audience was anything that was around them, bullfrogs, trees, birds, etc. It was a lovely harmony, a peaceful one at that.  

Digital Dragon of Doom

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

mysticalfairymagic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:19 pm
ooc-I'd like to join, I just wish I knew more about where you're going with this. Is it fantacy, or what? I wish to know before I make my first post, that way I don't ruin anything.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games