Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
Comics, funny junk, the stuff..XD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MS!
  RULES
View Results

[Joan De Arc]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:20 pm
Ok, yea..my character looks A LOT different now..But I made this from boredom before..
Enjoy! I shall post more funny junk
*if I find the keyboard..o.O*

A MapleStory comic that I made! Yes, the buck-naked traveler is me!
I got something funny, from the Athena Bowman shop..looks like the place is haunted!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A unnusual event occurs. Our cameraman had to get some bribes to even venture into THIS house...The house, where a princess and a maid are entrapped, closely guarded by a Trojan Horse...one who is a GHOST, if you can believe it!
But wait! Is that what I think I see? Yes! Two brave travelers, coming up to rescue the poor women!
Wait, wait! Oh NO! The Trojan Horse knocked off the side-kick! Now the red-eyed traveler is alone! She looks angry about her fallen comrade!
Thinking all is doomed at the hands of this bold traveler, the maid ventures out, hesitantly, but filled with loyalty to her princess. But, alas, in vain, while trying to protect her lady, she fell as well..
Oh! LOOK! She is trying to flee! As we we silently watch the adventurer trying to escape, the horse stops her from trying to get to the portal..Well, at least she knows when to quit!
But, BUT! OH GOD! THE TROJAN IS STICKING ITS MIDDLE FINGER AT HER! We are now currently seeing the girl, broiled up, and ready to battle! This smells like one big scoo-err, I mean, duel!
Amazing! She is giving a tough battle! Using her mystical powers, she strives to defeat this invincible foe!
BUT! A BYSTANDER COMES IN! OH NO! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!
The princess tries in vain to warn the bystander, but alas, she fell. Now, three females fell to this horrible monster! Enraged by this, the traveler changes her clothes..and brings out..A SNOWBOARD?! ALSO BEING NEARLY BUCK NAKED?!
The princess, worried, decides to aid the traveler, by striking the monster with her own magic. The travelor changes again, hopefully for some clothes..but...a HEADBAND AND A PIKE?! WHAT GOOD WOULD A HEADBAND DO!? The princess also brings out a...ANOTHER HEADBAND?!
But, wait! The traveler pushes the princess from danger! And then, she STRIKES!

Due to all this excitement, the cameraman ahd fainted. But, not to worry! The travelor defeated the ghost, and peace now rests in Maple Story!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yea, I had to scratch out the names for protection XD...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:02 am
Lol
it was awsome xD  

roxsmysoxs

Douix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:37 pm
i lol'd

XD i love maple comics

Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games