Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[XXXHolic] Watanuki X Domeki! Am I just crazy?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's painfully obvious, right?
  Oh yeah, definitely.
  No, you're crazy.
  What? Who?
View Results

Homestar M Runner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:26 pm
I'm sorry, but as you get to around book four or five, there are so many shonen-ai hints. They're terribly obvious. Such as Domeki saying that if anything were ever to happen to Watanuki... Then the dramatic pause and the looks on their faces! *of course it crashes and burns when you turn the page*
And yet, I've never seen anything anywhere else suggesting that pairing. Am I the only one who sees this? Or are there just not enough fans of this pairing/manga in general? Or am I just not looking hard enough?
wahmbulance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:50 pm
Nah, you're not the only one. I haven't gotten far enough into the series so I can't say for myself. But most of my friends squeeing and slash them like crazy. ^^  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Homestar M Runner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:58 pm
Yay!
Well, I'm just starting to collect it, and I'm only to book five. None of my friends have read that far yet, so they don't see it. And although I found some yaoi on Deviant Art, hell, you can find any pairing imaginable (and some unimaginable) on DA.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one who sees it though.
3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:52 pm
I'm a big fan of the Wat/Dom relationship. CLAMP does a lot of boy/boy pairings so its possible. The newer chapters (spoiler) there is a scene where Watanuki blushes because of Domeki.

The site for xxxHOLiC Scans:

Mod: This post has been edited. The link to the scanlations site has been removed. I would like to remind everyone that links to scanlations sites go against the Guild Constitution and the Gaian TOS. Please remember that scanlations are not allowed in this guild, especially scanlations for material licensed in the United States.

--LadyNox

xshindou_shuichix

Meggie Bacon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:37 pm
I agree with you, Domeki and Watanuki could so be paired up together. I think, with all the arguing and such that they do, they'd be perfect. They even look good together.
*handcuffs them to each other and throws away the key*
Now they'll stay together forever!! Hahaha!! sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:48 am
They are cute, and for guys who don't like each other, they always go out of their ways when one of them is in trouble! Like when the spider took Domeki's sight, Watanuki's reaction was quite ....extreme. Also, the things Yuuko says hints that they should be together.  

Pomba Gira

Lord_Ream

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:26 pm
Domeki and Watanuki would do well paired up together.

They are like a married couple the way they argue.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:09 pm
In book seven, when they were angry at eachother over the spider's curse taking Watanuki's eye...
>///<

Homestar M Runner

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games