Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
James Clemens!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do polls suck on your computer like on mine??
yes!
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
no...@_@
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

cpt_morgan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:54 am
I just started his new novel, "Shadowfall"! the guy has gotten better at writing. its already super engaging! If you haven't read him, start with his Banned and Banished sereis book one, "Wi'tch Fire". so good @_@.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:56 pm
Way Good!! I love that book, or should I say books? I love the wolf brother and the granite guy.  

Flux_o_color

cpt_morgan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:16 am
Flux_o_color
Way Good!! I love that book, or should I say books? I love the wolf brother and the granite guy.
hells yea! his new books is rocking my socks off man!! so many bizarre ideas that seem just believable! ther'es shadowknights (kinda ninja-ish) mutants, gods and "chosen" ones. so good @_@. makes me wanna re-read his first fantasy stuff. mayhaps i will...
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:06 pm
I can neveer re-read anything......I have too amy still left to read. mrgreen  

Flux_o_color

cpt_morgan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:15 pm
Flux_o_color
i've re-read Anne Rice ( a select few) and Harry POtter. that's it @_@

ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:11 pm
I started to re-read something till I realized I had already read it,....so I stoped, but thats about as far as got!! mrgreen  

Flux_o_color

Flux_o_color

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:47 pm
I finished Shadowfall!!!! It was really good, but I wish I didn't have to wait another year for the other book to come out......oh well it's worth it. I still like Dartweed and Rogger, they were great characters. I just love the way he writes, it's very out of the ordinary. Anyways everyone should James Clemens a try..........start with the Banded and The Banished series  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:18 am
cpt_morgan
I just started his new novel, "Shadowfall"! the guy has gotten better at writing. its already super engaging! If you haven't read him, start with his Banned and Banished sereis book one, "Wi'tch Fire". so good @_@.

if you can marry books (more then one) I'd also marry that books  

Annisea

Invisible Gekko

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Champion 300

Annisea

Invisible Gekko

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:19 am
cpt_morgan
Flux_o_color
i've re-read Anne Rice ( a select few) and Harry POtter. that's it @_@

ninja

I've re-read almost everything I read lately. But right know I'm busy with WoT (Wheel of Time)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:33 pm
heart heart heart heart
Totally loved the "Banned and Banished". One of the few series that I actually went out to the bookstore to get the latest release (Harry Potter being the other). I picked up the first three out of curiosity (and because they looked like a complete series - a rarity in a bookstore.) When I found out there were sequels I waited breathlessly for each release. I totally loved it and can't wait to get my hands on his new series. I kind of wished the other ended differently, especially with a little more closure.  

Azaveil

8,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Fantasy Books Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items