Will Her Lonliness Never End:Nenharma's Quest for Oblivion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.+.Forever Bleeding.+.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:33 pm
It has Begun::

As some of you may know, Nenharma is a rather edgy girl. Bred of wanderers who didn't want her and left her to raise her self. She by no means asks for pity. But she combs this land for a companion. She caught wing of a Soquili Basket. One which can obnly be opened by one with the purest heart. And can only be trained by the one with the darkest soul. This basket has been known as Oblivion, for it is said that is where anyone who is onworthy is cast. The horse inside is indeed a demon, but also a Wind Soquili. Nenharma set out for this legend, this, untamable demon as soon as she caught wind of it. Now she is roaming the land in search of it. Will she find it? Only time will tell us.

Updates::
Nenharma is not quick to except the kindness of others, being as hard as she is, but when an Elder told her of a demon soquili basket, Nenharma could not resist. She excepted everythin given to her, much against her code. The elder un folded a tale that went something to the tune of this nature.
Long ago, before the earth was tainted by evil, there were the wind soquili. The very beautiful race of soquili, but very humble of their appearence. Well, born of the two most beautiful wind soquili's came for a gorgeous basket. The parent grew very vain of their child, and soon, everyone was fed up with their selfishness and the vanity they had for the basket and seal the basket so as it would not grow up and taint the earth. For good measure, they hid the basket, and kept the parents from ever finding it. Now, the basket is still hidden, adn the unworthy who go after it are cast into oblivion by the deseased Wind Soquili. Thus came forth her name... Oblivion. Now, only the pure of heart can find her, but only the dark of soul can tame her. No one has yet passed even the first test, my dear, so do not go after this foolish endeavour.
After words Nenharma asked her questions adn got her answers and found that she would need provisions for where she was going. But when she asked whhere to go to, the Elder didn't know. It was hidden, he said. No one knows where it is now. But, Near the eastern boarder there should be an Elder who can direct you to the map leading to the Basket. If... that is... he find you worthy.
Nenharma figured a month would get her to the eastern boarders. And so off she went, in search of her companion.

Oh Noes! Nen was mugged by a nasty kalona. Set back 2k gold. Life sucks.

Nenharma's journey took a bit longer then expected due to a visit to a villae halfway to the desert boarder. she stopped in the village for some privisions, like food, and to have her weapons shaprened. This village didn't charge her anything, but it wasn't because they were well off, or because they feared her.
You see, while she was there the chief's tee pee caught on fire. It turned out the chief's daughter Saki was inside. Nenharma took no time rushing in after her. But it was not for a selfless reason. She did it because the chief's wife was wailing in her ear, crying on her shoulder, and just being a spineless twit.
Nenharma made it out without hurting the daughter or herself and with no troubles, those started after the fire. The chief insisted, almost forced, Nenharma to stay for a "little" celebration. "Little" meaning two days and three nights.
By the time Nenharma was ready to leave Saki formed a one-sided bond to her. Nenharma found almost no time to herself, Saki even SLEPT with her for the Gods' sakes.
So Nenharma left early in the morning and soundlessly snuck to the edge of the encampment. She collected her things and had just got them situated when Saki popped out of one of the tee pees>
"My fahter said I could come with you, isn't that great!"
Nenharma screamed and dropped all her stuff. Saki helped her collect it again, and before Nenharma could stop the child, she was a head of her. There was no stopping this girl when she had her mind set to something.
"You shouldn't have come, this journey is not for the weak..."
"I'm not weak, I can fight."
"Rabbits don't count."
"I haven't fought them, I fought..."
"Neither do birds."
"It was..."
"Or cats"
"It wasn't..."
"Or dogs"
"Oh... I can become strong. You can teach me!"
"I don't teach, I yell."
"I can handle it!"
"Fine," Nenharma sighed deafestedly.
"Oh Nennu, this is goinf to be so much fun!"
Nenharma grabbed the girls collar and jerked her infront of herself.
"Let's get something perfectly straight. This quest is not for 'fun', it's for a cursed Soquili Basket. And never EVER called me 'Nennu'. My name is Nenharma. And I DEMAND to be adressed as so."
"Can I call you Nen?"
"Why, " Nenharma knew it was the wrong thing to say. This gave her a chance to defend her idea.
"If I'm in a pinch Nenharma is hard to saw, Nen is easier."
Nenharma sighed defeated ly and murmured, "Call me Nennu once more and you'll have yourself a pinch."

It took another two weeks to reach the place they needed. At the edge of the desert was a battered tee pee. Nenharma looked back at Saki who had grown stronger over the past few weeks, Nenharma had even become a sort of sibling too her.
Saki looked at the tee pee. She shivered a little and said, "That it?"
"I don't see anything else, so it must be. Let's go."
Nenharma too her regular long stgrides, Saki no longer struggled to keep up with the waight on her back. She even too almost equally long steps. Nenharma couldn't help but smile. But her face twisted in disgusted as they got inside.
A man sat in the back of the tee pee. His stance was weak and sickly. He hunched and almost wabbled as he stood and turned to the two. Saki gasped and Nenharma almost gagged herself.
The man had bleached, wrinckled skin that was so thin she could see each wien pulsing almost. His hair was a dirty grey and was only a ring around his head, the top was bald with dark brown spots all over it. His beard was the same grey and as matted as his hair. His eyes were branded shut and the blood had crusted around the metal. His voice was equally disgusting as he spoke to them.
"Who are you, do not let this old appearence fool you. And why are you here, no tricks now!"
Nenharma stepped forward in her usual stance, one Saki imitated next to her with a surprising effect.
"I am Nenharma, and I seekt he map to the cursed basket..."
"Oblivion. Tell me young man, what make you think you are worthy?"
Nenharma paid no mind to the gender confusion and kept her stance. She ignored the question and stayed silent. After a time she answered, "To answer the question would prove me unworthy. It would prove my soul tained, and my nature pure. The opposite of what I need."
the old man wheezed a sort of laugh and wagged his finger. "Clever lad... now, let your compainion answer this one. What if the characteristics are split amoung the two travelers?"
Saki took a step back and rgained herself. She tossed her hair and with the acid she learned from Nen she answered, "Then it would take two to find the basket. And two to tame the foal. And two to grow the Soquili."
the old man wheeze-laughed again. "Another clever lad. You are lads, no?"
"We are female sir," Saki said to be mete with Nen's sharp elbow in her ribs along with a hiss to be silent.
"Oh, no trouble, it seems my senses... are going. One moment, while I fish out... your map."
The old man went through his things and brought out a yellow, torn map on frail skin.
"Why is it no leading straight to the basket?"
"Baucause, some places you must aquire objects, others you must fight demons. Others, you must prove your worth. No, go forth. I will know when you are done, the map with fly back to me, so leave it where the basket is. Good luck, lasses."
Nenharma and her new compainion left the tee pee and heades fro teh sea shores. For what, they dared not guess.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:34 pm
Form::
This is the description Nenharm found of the basket, so she knows what to look for. It came from an elder in a little village near the heart of the land.

Colorist wanted:None prefered
Name of horse:Oblivion
Owner:Sakura
Temper (one word for horse's personality): permiscuous
Breed: wind
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):Eyes- deep red with orage around the egdes and gold around the eyes
Hair colr- black with green and blue peacock feathers in it
Hair style- biraded in a few places, tied up in one but the rest flows down to the ground.
Wings- Deep purple with a few deep red feathers tucked away and gold tips on the ends feathers
Body-deep blue with purple shades and gold around the neck which goes into red with a black widows peak that goes between her eyes. The legs go off into black then into gold. The hooves are black with red on the edges.
Tail- black with purple and blue braids tied with gold beads
Reference Image(s): none
Which stage you want them to start as?: Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: Deep red
Tag Frame color:Deep purple
Tag Feather color:Deep blue
Hair/clothing edits (if any):none

.+.Forever Bleeding.+.

.+.Forever Bleeding.+.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:38 pm
Funds::
The elder also told Nenharma that the journey would be parelous, and provisions were needed. So Nenharma began a sort of bank for her funds. The pouch she obtained was of deep green with purple diamonds paterns on it.

Amount Needed:: 1.5 mil
Amount Obtained:: 23k

Nenharma sighed to herself as she counted out her meager savings. "Better get questing, I suposse," she murmured to herself as she tied to pouch to her side.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:42 pm
Nenharma's Log::

Log entry number one-
I have been on this quest now for two weeks, and still no sign of where to go. Nor am I anywhere near where I need to be with my funds. The Elder said I could not even near the sight of the basket without provisions it's demonis powers were so resenating. Could such a basket really exist, I sometimes wonder. But the chance of a companion is well worth my quest. So, with my megar savings, I will go forth to the eastern boarders without fail, and record what I have learned in this log bound of the skins I have gathered and the sinew I have scavenged. Wish me luck.

Log entry number two-
I fell so stupid. I expect to find a demon soquili but can't shake a child from my tail? I saved one person and the one person I saved is like a puppy, never leaves my side. It's annoying really.
The elder I visited said I had to go on the HUGE quest to find lost of artifacts and buy things and what not. Life is bad for me now a days, now I need to trek over every inch of the land with THIS at my side?! Well, away I go, wish me sanity.

.+.Forever Bleeding.+.

.+.Forever Bleeding.+.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:01 pm
JIK postie!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:11 pm
-dances-
I have found eet!
-bookmarks and then flees-
I swear this is mine.
I got hacked, I pormise!  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew