sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:03 pm
So, everyone knows about tektek's [How much am I worth?] tool, right? Tis a nifty tool that calculates how much your inventory is worth according to values it's collected from the market.
Anyway, after you follow the directions, and find out how much you're worth, there's another link you can follow. It's an avatar creator making environment that only uses the items from your inventory.
It's... interesting. I guess it would be useful if you have a base that you always choose when making tekteks. I don't know, would you all find this tool useful?
I think it's fun~ If you click the link below, you open up a tektek dream avatar creator with the base I chose. XD
http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?env=2007~Jan~1168804119-28

And~ tektek has also organized the items by color. <.< >.> I say that makes things a lot quicker when you want to just browse for that perfect blue item to complete your latest outfit. :3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:03 pm
I'm not sure if I like tektek's layout yet or not. It can be helpful but I just don't know yet sweatdrop

the little worth thing I don't dare use right now because I have basically nothing asside from what I bout and what was donated to me. Everything I'm currently wearing minus the shirt and the bow were donated to me whee heart

DismalFate

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:20 pm
I like how it's organized now, but I like its old look better.

Aww~ I scanned through those posts in that game. That was very nice of her. ^__^ And~ you look like you came out of a Fall Out Boy video. <3
I used it because I saw how much the horns had inflated and couldn't believe it. o___X Luckily, the price is lowering again. n.n

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:30 pm
Yeah I like that, but I much prefer the old look as well, but then again it could just because that's what I ws used to.

yesh it was <3

I've never seen/listened to Fall Out Boy so I wouldn't know sweatdrop

ah nice lol

DismalFate

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:50 pm
Maybe~ 'cause we're all creatures of habit, but I think the old look was a little more.. "finished" looking.

Yeah, as I said in that music thread, I've been listening to a lot of their songs lately. ^^;; Just so you know what I'm referring to, this is the video I'm thinking of~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PdDPrwIwhI
You don't have to watch very much, the guy appears right away. x]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:56 pm
sdrawkcab
Maybe~ 'cause we're all creatures of habit, but I think the old look was a little more.. "finished" looking.

Yeah, as I said in that music thread, I've been listening to a lot of their songs lately. ^^;; Just so you know what I'm referring to, this is the video I'm thinking of~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PdDPrwIwhI
You don't have to watch very much, the guy appears right away. x]

I have dial-up + aol so the video will take a while to load sweatdrop  

DismalFate

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:04 pm
Sorry! ^__^;; I usually think about that. I'll edit in a small screen shot in a second.

Edit: I was editing it in when my comp screen suddenly turned all blue. o___o
I'll have to go figure out what's up with it.
I'll, um, include that screen shot later. Till then... it's jut that a guy walks aroud with a pair of deer antlers on his head. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:40 pm
no worries I saw the guy, not the whole video, but I saw the guy.  

DismalFate

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:35 pm
Alrighty then. ^__^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:30 am
in some ways the colour thing is useful but i always just use the search tool because ti is still quicker  

gobstoppers_are_crunchy

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff