64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
Cos-what?
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

fhyrebird

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:43 am
It's been a long time since I've watched a new anime series, can you help me update my knowledge...what are the new animes in town and can you tell me about them?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:41 pm
fhyrebird
It's been a long time since I've watched a new anime series, can you help me update my knowledge...what are the new animes in town and can you tell me about them?

Lament of the lamb recently hit youtube yet to watch but im a fan of the manga.

Drama con, Vampire knight and Gentlemans alliance are some new shojo titles.(mangas)

Not sure on the shonen coming up

Shows? i could recomend my favorites if thatd help?  

Crooked_Lamb

Evil Asparagus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:30 am
Death Note

that ones about a student who finds a note book that if you write a persons name in it kills that person. (not going into detail on the whole process on how it works). It's still pretty new. there's 13 episodes that are out so far.

Jigoku Shoujo

this is about a girl named Enma Ai and she has to be a hell girl. If you go on her website that can only be acessed at midnight and post a grudge there, Ai will appear and drag whoever torments you into Hell. This anime is also pretty new and (as far as I know) incomplete.

D.Gray-man

this is about an Exorcist named Allan Walker who has a cursed eye that allows him to see Akumas created by The Millenium Earl. Both the Exorcists and The Millenium Earl search for "Innocence" which is said to have a great power. The Exorcists are all in a race to find more Innocence to stop The Mellenium Earl from turning all of the human race into Akumas. This is also an incomplete anime that is new.

I would recomend these to watch. They are all very good 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:02 am
EvilAsparagus
Death Note

that ones about a student who finds a note book that if you write a persons name in it kills that person. (not going into detail on the whole process on how it works). It's still pretty new. there's 13 episodes that are out so far.

Jigoku Shoujo

this is about a girl named Enma Ai and she has to be a hell girl. If you go on her website that can only be acessed at midnight and post a grudge there, Ai will appear and drag whoever torments you into Hell. This anime is also pretty new and (as far as I know) incomplete.

For deathnote you should just read the manga theres 13 total 9 out so far the shows word for word from the manga

D.Gray-man

this is about an Exorcist named Allan Walker who has a cursed eye that allows him to see Akumas created by The Millenium Earl. Both the Exorcists and The Millenium Earl search for "Innocence" which is said to have a great power. The Exorcists are all in a race to find more Innocence to stop The Mellenium Earl from turning all of the human race into Akumas. This is also an incomplete anime that is new.

Crooked_Lamb

lolo who

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:05 am
Fansub.TV  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:25 am
If you're up for romance then I suggest:

~La corda d'oro- Who says you can't make all of them fall for you? Just a little magic and a touch of music will attract even the coldest guy close to you.

~Yamato Nadeshiko Sichi Henge- also known as Wallflower; four good-looking boys trying to make a lady out of a "Sadako-like" girl. A hilarious anime blended with a little 'horror' to spice things up.

~Ouran High School Host Club- cross-dressing cuteness and funny situations in a school where wealth and influence counts. Seven, er, six good-looking boys will be your host, just come and visit the third music room =3  

asessilly

pillowsk3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:44 pm
If you like action/fighting animes, watch:

Naruto (220 episodes), or Naruto Shippuden (still airing right now)It tells the story of a boy's experiences as a ninja and his dream to become Hokage, or the person named strongest in the village.
Naruto Shippuden is still the same story, it just takes place 2 years after the story in Naruto ends.

Bleach (still airing right now, it is up to 200+)
It tells the story of a teenage boy who becomes a "soul reaper". he fights various battles with monsters to keep people from harm and also occasionally with uhm...well, the story is still going on, so..haha.

Samurai Champloo (26 eps - its a favorite! heart )
just a collection of short stories about the travels of a girl with two men through 1800s japan. the overall plot though, is that the men are helping the girl look for a "samurai that smells like sunflowers."
its pretty hip-hop themed...cool soundtrack.

Trigun (26 eps)
I think this was made by the same people as Samurai Champloo...it follows the story of "Vash the Stampede" he's supposedly a murderer worht 14 million(???) dollars..he is kind of stupid though..lol.
Anyway, it takes place far in the future, but you don't know that at first because the world the story takes place on looks like 1800s america. there is bits of "lost" technology to be found though.
Oh yeah, and as the story progresses you find out more about Vash's past.
trigun's pretty good.

And for something really random, erotic, weird, and incomprehensible, yet sooo funny --- FLCL! 6 episodes.
Just telling you it's really weird and makes no sense beforehand though.
but its also one of my favorites.
idk, it really depends on if you like that kind of stuff. some people hate it haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:33 pm
Lucky Star whee  

Pixie_PunkX

Fashionable Genius

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

AngeIIusMalus

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:06 am
I highly recommend any of the following Anime

Code Geass
Darker That Black
Death Note
Genshiken
xxxHolic
Princess Princess
Nana
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (From the Manga Wallflower)
D-gray Man
Murder Princess
Blood +
Romeo x Juliet
KIBA
Ekura 7
Head Night Genesis
Tenpou Ibun Ayakashi Ayashi
Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:01 pm
Evil Asparagus
Death Note

Jigoku Shoujo

D.Gray-man

Apart from Death Note (in which i've seen parts of 4laugh ) the other 2 sounds quite interesting...  

l1lmiss

l1lmiss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:04 pm
kana-x3
If you like action/fighting animes, watch:

Trigun (26 eps)
I think this was made by the same people as Samurai Champloo...it follows the story of "Vash the Stampede" he's supposedly a murderer worht 14 million(???) dollars..he is kind of stupid though..lol.
Anyway, it takes place far in the future, but you don't know that at first because the world the story takes place on looks like 1800s america. there is bits of "lost" technology to be found though.
Oh yeah, and as the story progresses you find out more about Vash's past.
trigun's pretty good.

errr.... trigun's actualy been aired for quite some time already... i saw it last uhmm... can't quite remember LOL but i was still in elementary and now i'm already finishing college so it was AGES ago ahhaahha yup yup sweatdrop blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:38 pm
I would recomend
Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok
Hayate The Combat Butler (funny anime)
Elemental Gelade
Bleach
Moon Phase
Shakugan No Shana

Tokiya_Sabakuto

darkness323

6,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:27 pm
as others have recomended, i recomend death note. i'm not very far in it, but so far it is really good.
other anime that i like are:
naruto
bleach
and more but they are sorta older i guess.....
there's one that i've heard of but havent gotten around to watching yet: Full Moon wo Sagashite. i cant tell u if it's any good or what it's about cause well, havent seen it yet! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:55 am
fhyrebird

i dunno if you ever seen a show called tenjho tenge its a perverty funny type show with big boobs lol  

Balakne

OG Lunatic

1,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Rally Tyro 100

musokasakura

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:42 pm
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. That's a popular one in Japan right now and is making it's popularity to the U.S. Um... what it is about is..... um.... sweatdrop It's kinda hard for me to explain. But it's really good.  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff