Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Emarii's Weight Loss Journal Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emarii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:19 pm
I ABSOLUTELY failed in my first goal, but am determined to reach my new one!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I WANT TO LOOK LIKE THAT! ^

I copied Moonecho and got myself a FitDay Journal!

Portion control, and excerize will be my highest hurdles.

The NEW Plan:

Mon: Exersize class 30 minutes
Tues: Morning run 30 minutes
Wed: Exersize class 30 minutes
Thurs: Morning run 30 minutes
Friday: Day off or makeup excersize class
Saturday: Longer run

Any critique on the plan or suggestions for school-friendly lunches I can eat or healthy recipes are loved. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:57 pm
Breakfast:

AH! Can't remember. Uhh. Woke up at 12....had...had...something healthy D confused ! OH. It was 3 slices of pineapple. Not enough but I had work to do quickly.

Then I had lunch an hour or two later. Pear with plain yogurt, and 3 crackers with cheddar slices.

Then I had two slices of pizza. ._. My friends were over so...at least I had 1-2 less than usual! I also had diet coke.

Then a few hours later I had a tiny orange. And water. I didn't drink enough water today. That's going to be hard.

Emarii

Emarii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:46 pm
Today I had:

Oatmeal stuff with seeds and raisins.
An apple.
Cheese and healthy crackers.
Same crackers.
A pear.
Home made macaroni and cheese with tomatoes. (healthy)
2 glasses of water.
1 mug of Sencha.

Not a spot of excersize. Lazy me. -_-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:49 pm
Brekkie:

Smoothie with whey/flax stuff <3

Lunch: Water bottle with cheese crackers a slice of pineapple for sugar, and baby carrots.

After school: Apple and some nut mix.

Dinner: Asian Lettuce Wrap, rice, edamame and water.

Dessert: Pear and some more nut mix.

I may have a tiny bit more carbs to get me through my science homework ^_^!

Emarii

Emarii

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:51 pm
Today I had slimfast optima for breakfast.

I had a banana/peanut butter sandwich for lunch, with a banana on the side (can't eat apples without a knife because of braces-it's a pain) and water.

After school I had a healthy bran muffin thinger with milk and an hour later a piece of whole grain bread (needed calories to keep me awake for my math tutoring).

When I got home I had a whole grain wrap with bean curd/tomatoes/avocado etc., and it didn't fill me up so I had half a w.holegrain pita and homemade hummous. I was still snacky emo so I cut myself some cheddar and made some rooibos tea. *sips*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:14 pm
Well, it's been a week. I'm now 150 pounds, down from 152. Good I suppose, but then again I can't be sure if that's the time of day or what. I also haven't been excersizing. I took a walk, but due to the freak snowstorm here I only had gym. I ran this morning with my dad though.

Maybe it just in my head but I feel more comfortable all the time. That must be the self-confidence about doing something about my extra weight. That paired with the vitality you feel when you don't eat anything with a lot of sugar or fat.

Today I had more carbs than usual, but that's okay.

Breakfast: Slimfast
Lunch: sliver of birthday cake in class, pita and hummous, banana, bottle of water, another sliver of a different birthday cake for the same person with my friends (Happy Birthday Naomi!)
After school snack: Bagel with butter (I love bagels. I missed them.)
Later: a handful of nuts/berries with black tea (no cream or sugar)
Dinner: Tuna melts, veggies with hummous
After dinner: an apple I think. I've yet to have anything!

In a week, I have a boy scout winter camp Im going to, and I'm going to forget about my diet for those 2 and a half days, not eating too much, but I'll have to be drinking hot chocolate and eating kimchi because I mean...I'm not bringing up and preparing my own meals!

Emarii

Emarii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:41 pm
Had a grilled cheese yesterday. Friends were over sooo..

But I feel good now because while I made myself a small bowl of granola/fruit/yogurt, my friends had 4 pieces of toast each, with cheddar melted on it, bagels with harvarti melted.

cool

My friends were a little suprised that I was on a diet, but when I told them I was 150 pounds, and 1% away from being overweight on the BMI, they were okay with it. Maybe now they'll stop calling themselves fat around me (being lower fat %'s) .

I don't think I'm going to run on weekends.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:50 pm
I found a white chocolate toblerone quarter in a cupboard.

I'm scared.

Maybe I'll have one piece so I'll forget about it.

What do you guys think?

My tastebuds feel likethey've already decided.

Oh, and I had a great run this morning!

Emarii

Emarii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:44 pm
Got back from winter camping this weekend a few hours ago!!!!

First time ever doing a winter camp, and it was fuuuuun! Cold, yes. Wet at times, yes. Tiring, yes. Beautiful, YES. I ate SO much but that's alright since I also was exerting so much energy it probably was only a minor difference. I just entered the equivalent calories to 2000 calories a day with white bread for the camp in my log.

I wonder how much I weigh! I'm too tired to check now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:54 pm
I only weigh 150 pounds still!

sad

I need to excersize a lot more.

Emarii

Emarii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:08 pm
I'm going surfing this weekend, and hopefully that'll help.

I also am finished with the play I'm teching for in 2 weeks or so, and that'll leave me with more free time (otherwise, I'd usually get home from school around 6-7).

Eeeck. I'm really not losing much weight. I haven't weighed myself in a few days but I just appreciate food so much more that I'm watching it so closely that I find my portions are bigger than they should be. *shakes fist at curry*!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:52 am
Doing good so far!
I find it helps to measure all my portions.
Like, if im going to have a cup of juice, i LITERALLY have 1 cup (250ml) of juice.

The exercise thing will come with time.
You should add one exercise that you can do daily, and slowly increase amount of it. Like, say, walk a mile.
Then slowly add more to it. If you're walking, add an extra block every other day or something. I really like to do exercise tapes as well. Especially fun ones like tae Bo.

You can do it!!  

Groovy Spleen
Crew

Emarii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:02 pm
Groovy Spleen
Doing good so far!
I find it helps to measure all my portions.
Like, if im going to have a cup of juice, i LITERALLY have 1 cup (250ml) of juice.

The exercise thing will come with time.
You should add one exercise that you can do daily, and slowly increase amount of it. Like, say, walk a mile.
Then slowly add more to it. If you're walking, add an extra block every other day or something. I really like to do exercise tapes as well. Especially fun ones like tae Bo.

You can do it!!

AHhhhhh!

Not when you waste 2 weekends at a winter camp and eating at a 5 star hotel! whee AND having to work on the school play for 3-4 hours every day after school for 2-3 weeks!

I may have to realistically bump down my goal for the tenth to 5-7 pounds.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:31 pm
I WEIGHED 147.3 POUNDS THIS MORNING.

dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

3 POUNDS SINCE LAST WEEK! Even though I had been eating a bit of junk food!

I'm not sure why o.o. I'm scared it's going to come back like...by tomorrow morning XD!

Oh well!

BUT THIS WEEK I CAN START BEING SUPA-FIT. Play is over. Thank god. And I'm going back with my original plan of DDR as much as possible, and running longer, and better eating.

Emarii

Emarii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:59 pm
Wow.

I failed!

I haven't shed a POUND it turns out.

It was just a 3 pound difference because I took my weight in the early morning.

Shizzles.

We'll see >_

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas