View Results

Blaze_Inferno

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:30 am
I won't deny that I have several Star Trek Dreams. I'm sure that almost anyone that is a Star trek fan will admit to dreaming of being a character or seeing through the eyes of the other characters. I thought it would be interesting to see what star Trek dreams that us fans have. Don't be afraid because I can tell you that I had alot of Star Trek dreams since watching it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:30 am
eh, kinda, but I don't remember it beyond just the fact that I dreamed I was on DS9 a few months back

Probably due to the fact that I was going through all teh DS9 DVD's around the time I had the dream. Makes sense to me, seeing as that is primarily what my brain was processing at teh time.

Maybe If I go through all of my Dark Angel DVD's I'll start dreaming of Jessica Alba... biggrin  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:51 pm
Ummm I had a dream last night a combination of this star trek fan fiction I wrote and the show.
I was abducted by Voyager on accident(I was in a non corpeal form) and I fought them telepathicly. Then I came into my Corpeal form and they apoligized. I explained I was abducted by slavers of an enemy planet who wanted to spite my mother 'the queen' of my home planet. I bacame friends with Seven of Nine,Doctor,Harry Kim,Neelix,and Captain Janeway. I joined the Voyager crew helping out where could. Tuvok also enjoyed my company because we agreed on a lot of things.

It was awsome  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:24 pm
i've had a few. one involved walking on the beach with the doctor from voyager. that's the only one i could truely remember.  

unknowntrekkie

Necalla

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:26 pm
yes i dream of star trek, now ask me if i remember any of them is another matter. i do not remember.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:03 pm
Eh... Kind of.... but it was also a collaboration of Star Fox as well. So it was both Star Trek and somehow Star Fox got involved.

I have the tendency to have weird a** dreams... Where it's not just based on one thing.  

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

Blaze_Inferno

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:03 pm
Here are some of mine. i got more but I'm posting two of them.

1.This is a mix of Smallville and Star Trek voyager. I had a dream about where Lex, Clark and I get sent from our dimensions to Star Trek Voyager. We had run into trouble and Lex found out how to use a phaser when there was aliens on board. I became friends with ensign Vorik. When it came time to leave, our memories were erased of the events and we were sent back to our own times.

2. I had one where I was on the Enterprise and Chekov was taken over by an entity and I was there. Kirk and McCoy were there along with another alien. Chekov took a hit for me and he ended up dead only to have the alien revive him. He was taken to sick bay and I was relieved when I saw Pavel standing there as I was in guest quarters,  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:36 am
my dreams end up starting out as star trek but some how halo and star wars gets involved, so yeah  

StarkT2K

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Curtis25

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:06 pm
Its been a really long time since i had my dream. I was like maybe 13 and it had something to do with an invasion of the Enterprise. Picard ends up getting killed and I save the ship from the invaders. so Starfleet ends up making Riker Cpt. of the Enterprise an I get my own ship.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:31 pm
I had one last night everyone from Next gen. was danceing for some reason then Data started rapping and I said "I must be in hell" and Picard forced me to dance with Q and Worf  

goddess_oraorchid

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:01 pm
I dreamt that Kirk and Spock were in my room making out in my room while I slept.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:41 pm
HAH! yes....the weirdest one was where I was on Voyager and we crash landed on a planet that was all water (like in Thirty Days) and then I kept jumping from being Captain Janeway, to Seven, to B'Elanna....and so we were stuck on a little island cause we had to abandon ship when it crashed. We were all trying to figure out what to do and when I was Seven I/She had the 'brilliant' idea to float on paper plates over to an island a few kilometers away (it looked like stonehenge). Isn't that GREAT? XD

And I had another one where Boromir (from lotr) took over Voyager and I and the crew went outside to have a picnic....yea...
Aren't my dreams fascinating?  

narabinai

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:25 pm
Naphatarie
I dreamt that Kirk and Spock were in my room making out in my room while I slept.
O_O wha-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:31 pm
Um... I'm gonna stay silent. blaugh Gaia ToS, of course. xd

But not really, I have adventure dreams. Usually i'm the kid in the red shirt that dies on the away team. But it sure is fun while it lasts!  

Mitra

Princess Dustbunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:03 pm
I've had several, in bits and pieces. One involved Uhura being pulled out a window (yes, a window) by King Kong; one involved McCoy giving me a physical while Spock stood around saying "illogical" every few minutes (and "fascinating" once...); the only other one that comes to mind involved me kicking Wesley Crusher out an airlock to uproarious applause  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff