Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
The Thread of Bishounen. <3 [7 bishies added, see pg. 3] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My bishie pwns your bishie.
  Heck yeah.
  GOLD!1!1!!1!11!!
View Results

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:19 pm
Welcome to the Thread of Bishounen. <3

Hey folks, for those of you around when we were all in Neopets, and some of us transformed our Petpages into pages dedicated to all of our bishounen? Well, I was sitting bored tonight, and thought "Hey! Why not bring it back, with all bishounen revised (well...as revised can get)?" Well, here we are, three years later, and our bishounen as smexy as ever.

GROUND RULES
- No fighting over bishounen. I don't think we have this problem anymore, but, really, it's /very/ immature.
- No mocking. This is for pure fun.
- If I forgot you, do not go into a tangent on how I don't love you, etc etc. It's late here, and, I may forget some. As you can see, I have plenty of reserved spots, so, if I forget, calmly post or PM me the bishounen. (A form will be located at the end of this post)
- I realize some of you may have more than one bishounen. (Look at me, I have a freakin' harem of 'em). Same rule as above applies. The bishounen you see are your primary bishounen -- the one's you're most well-known for toting around. Mm'kay?
- Post, spam, whatever you want. This is free for anyone to gawk over, etc.
- ALL DESRCRIPTIONS MARKED WITH ASTERISKS I HANDWROTE. STEAL THEM AND I WILL BITE YOUR HANDS OFF.
- Savvy?

Okay! There's the directory, if you will.

Bishounen are listed in alphebetical order of those who claim them.

Post 1 - Lil - Edward
Post 2 - Mack - Reno, Jade
Post 3 - Melody - Lance
Post 4 - Stacey - Hohenheim, Rubedo, chaos, Zelos, Sephiroth, Sora
Post 5 - Yuure- Sesshoumaru, Joachim, Gai

More will be added as they (hopefully) come.

Bishounen Form

(( PICTURE IS MANDATORY. ))
Name:
Species:
Weapon (if any):
Power (if any):
Relation to any other listed bishounen (if any):
Background:
Other:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:20 pm
User Image
Name: Edward Elric
Series: Fullmetal Alchemist/Hagane no Renkinjutsushi
Species: Human
Weapon: A veriety of things, mainly a spear and arm-blade
Powers: Alchemic abilities
Relations to other listed bishouen: Son of Hohenheim of Light

Lil's (NinjaSatoshi) Bishie.

** Edward loved his mother, Trisha, more than anything, as well as his brother, Alphonse. When he lost his mom, life took a turn for the worse for him -- until he and his brother started reading their father's books on human transmutation, a human transmutation to bring their mother back to life, the greatest sin one can commit. On that fateful night, they tried to bring her back, but only for Ed to lose a leg, and for Al to lose his entire body. Ed then, out of love for his sibling, sacrificed his right arm to pull Al back and seal him to a suit of armor. It was after that Ed and Al quested for the Philosopher's Stone -- a stone that could restore them to normal.

Ed is a cocky kid -- usually confident, if not overly so. However, he does have a soft side for those he cares about. Ed also detests his father (for awhile), potshots at his height, and milk. He'd gladly lay his life down for his brother, Alphonse.

[Coming soon: Shino Aburame]

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:21 pm
User Image
Name: Reno
Weapon: Rod
Power: His Materia
Series: Final Fantasy VII

Mack's (Shinras Hobbitified Turk) Bishie.

** Reno is a member of the Turks -- an organization within ShinRa that scouts out possible SOLDIERs. His past is realtively unknown. Throughout the course of Final Fantasy VII, he follows Cloud and friends in order to nab the single surviving Cetra -- Aerith. In Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, however, he is an ally, much to Cloud's dismay.

Reno is a fun loving, laid back kinda guy -- instantly identifiable by his firey red hair. Ever since the release of Kingdom Hearts II, comparisons to him and the character Axel have been prominent, some even going as far as to call Axel Reno's Nobody, due to their hair color, attitude, markings on their face, and their sharing of the same English VA, Quentin Flynn.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Jade Curtiss
Series: Tales of the Abyss
Weapon (if any): Spear
Power (if any): Skilled Fonist
Relation to any other listed bishounen (if any): None
Background: Jade is a colonel in the Malkuth Empire's military. He is both a skilled fonist and a master of the spear. He always smiles, so no one knows what he is truly thinking. He is known to be the right-hand man to the Malkuth Emperor, Peony, but he is also known among those in the military as “Jade the Necromancer.”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:22 pm
User Image
Name: Dragon Master Lance
Weapon: None
Power: None
Series: PokeMon/Pocket Monsters

Melody's (Melody Hikari Shinu-Anson) Bishie.

** Lance is the head honcho of the Elite Four in the early Pokemon games, known for utilizing some of the best dragon Pokemon to be found, including Dragonite and Dragonair. In the anime, he's been seen helping Ash and pals out of some tight scenarios, one of the first heling with the Red Gyarados in Mahagony. Some have thought Lance to be Ash/Satoshi's father, though there is no evidence proving if this is true.

Lance is a spirited and straong dragon trainer, and doesn't take lightly to those abusing Pokemon, making him a caring Pokemon trainer. He also apparantly trained with Claire in Blackthorn City.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:26 pm
User Image
Name: Hohenheim of Light
Age: Somewhere between the ages of 40-45 in body, about 400 years old in soul
Species: Human (...?)
Series: Fullmetal Alchemist/Hagane no Renkinjutsushi
Weapon: None
Power: Alchemic abilites
Relation to other listed bishounen: Father of Edward Elric

My bishie, biznacthes.

** Hohenheim is/was the husband of Trisha Elric (just lover/boyfriend in the manga), and the father of Edward and Alphonse. He left the household shortly after Al was born for "some kind of research" -- it was later revealed that he left due to his rapidly decaying body. Approximately 400 years ago, he created the first Philosopher's Stone, which nearly took his own life. His then-lover Dante fused his soul to another body, thus starting the body-jumping trend that landed him in his current - and final - body. It is unknown what his original body looked like -- save for the hair, beard, and body-build.

Hohenheim's personality was never seemingly set in stone in the anime, but one thing is clear -- he wants the best for his family. From what we do see, he has a sense of humor, has a tendency to flirt, and enjoys some wine now and again.

Name: Gaignun Kukai, Jr.; true name Rubedo, U.R.T.V. # 666
Series: Xenosaga
Species: U.R.T.V.
Weapon (if any): Pistols
Power (if any): Uhm, Ether Drive? XD Oh, and some telepathic abilities.
Relation to any other listed bishounen (if any): N/A, he DOES have URTV siblings, but none listed here
Background: (ripped from Wikipedia. x_x) Jr. was a survivor of the U.R.T.V. (U-DO Retro Virus) unit created by the scientist Dr. Yuriev to combat U-DO, a mysterious waveform that threatened to destroy the galaxy. Rubedo's unit number as a U.R.T.V. was 666. He possesses the unique abilities of all U.R.T.V.s, including telepathy and various telekinetic powers. However, despite being a "designer child", he was born with his twin brother attached to him through the heart—a problem that was remedied when they were separated. He is the strongest U.R.T.V., vessel to a power none of the others possess—including the other variants—and reputed to have the one perfect anti-U-DO wavelength, and was therefore made their leader. Although to date he hardly uses his unique powers compared to his living brothers instead preferring to fight with his guns or machines, Albedo states that Rubedo is weaker than he was before either indicating a lax in training or that Albedo himself has become much stronger (or both). He was known as Rubedo, while his formerly conjoined twin brother was called Albedo, U.R.T.V. #667. Gaignun Kukai was the last brother, christened Nigredo.
Other: Although his unit number is 666, the number signifying Satan in the Bible, he possesses no such traits.

Name: chaos; true name Yeshua
Series: Xenosaga
Species: Human, or so we think
Weapon (if any): Gauntlets of some sort
Power (if any): "God's Power"
Relation to any other listed bishounen (if any): N/A
Background: (taken from Wiki too. Beware, it's LONG.) He has the ability to destroy Gnosis with a touch. chaos can also survive for an indeterminate length of time within the vacuum of outer space. He is also capable of teleporting, an ability only possessed by the most powerful beings, such as the Testaments. This is demonstrated when he appears on the Elsa's bridge without the door opening (taking KOS-MOS off-guard) and when he disappears from a room while Cherenkov enters through the only door, reappearing further down in the Elsa's hangar. He also exhibits psychic powers, and according to various NPCs, superhuman strength. The full extent of his power and abilities is unknown. According to the ODM, chaos always wears gloves and his bodysuit as a method of restraining his power, as his power emits from his skin, and from his hands in particular. (In 'Episode I' his power stats rose as his gloves became thinner, with his most powerful set of gloves being tattered and full of holes, hence their name, "Holey Gloves", most likely a pun on Holy Gloves).

chaos joined the Elsa Crew two years prior to the events of Episode I. He is described in the ODM as the one who ensures the safety of the crew during their travels. In that respect, it could be said that chaos is ship security, as he certainly serves that function. But he also serves in many other ship tasks, such as several in-flight functions and the moving of cargo. Essentially, he is a jack-of-all-trades.

chaos appears unaffected by physical aging, as is evidenced by the fact that he has the same physical appearance during the events that take place in the main story of Xenosaga, as well as during the time of the Miltian Conflict as a Veteran serving under the Galaxy Federation 14 years prior and even appears in Pied Piper 100 years ago.
Other: In Episode II, Episode III, Pied Piper, and Xenosaga I&II, he is referred to as Yeshua, which is said to have been the Aramaic name for Jesus of Nazareth (Jesus' mothertongue was most likely Aramaic). It is also a shortened form of Yehoshua. The implications of chaos having some "divine" significance are scattered all throughout Xenosaga. The Anima Vessels, which are half of chaos, are also referred to as the "body of God." The database also calls chaos' power the "power of God."

Name: Zelos Wilder
Series: Tales of Symphonia
Weapon (if any): Double-edged sword
Power (if any): Whatever his exsphere can conjure up XD
Background: (taken from Wiki, again, and it is a long one, again.) The first impression Zelos gives is that of a skirt-chasing, irresponsible and immature man. However, Zelos has more internal conflicts and emotional pain than he lets on (though clues are dropped throughout the storyline), a pain that is more severe than that of any other character in the game. As Zelos reveals to Lloyd in Flanoir (if the player chooses to talk to Zelos), his mother, Mylene, was told to marry his father, the Chosen at the time, by the Oracle of Cruxis, even though she loved someone else. Growing up, his home life was less-than-comforting. Neither his mother nor his father cared much for him; his father was already in a relationship with another woman. As such, Zelos' main caretaker was Sebastian, the family butler.

When Zelos was a child, his father's mistress, a half-elf, gave birth. The child, named Seles, was Zelos' half-sister. It is likely that Zelos and Seles were close friends as children; when they meet again in the course of the game, they seem familiar with each other. After the death of Zelos' father, the half-elven mistress attempted to kill the young Zelos. She knew that, if Zelos died, Seles (as the last relative of the half-siblings' father) would become the Chosen of Mana, resulting in a greater quality of life. It was a snowy day when she put her plans into effect- supposedly the first day Zelos saw snow. As Mylene and Zelos built a snowman, the half-elf unleashed a barrage of magic. Mylene was accidentally caught in the crossfire, and the snow that the snowman was made of ran red with her blood. Her last words to Zelos were: "You should never have been born."

After Mylene's death, Seles' mother was executed (as half-elves are at the bottom of the caste system in Tethe'alla, it is unlikely she was given a fair trial). Seles herself was imprisoned in an abbey for life. It is highly likely most of Zelos's narcissist-like behavior stems from the fact that he was neglected and unappreciated throughout his childhood.
Other: Other? I about cried when I read all that. T___T

Name: Sephiroth
Age: Unknown; fans theorize him to be somewhere between the ages of 25 and 30
Series: Final Fantasy (VII)
Species: For all accounts and the sake of clarity, human
Weapon (if any): Masamune
Power (if any): Ahahaha, where to begin?
Background: (Wiki'd again. LONG AGAIN.) Sephiroth is estimated to have be born around 30 years before the start of the game[1] (exact year left unknown) to Professor Hojo and Lucrecia of Shin-Ra (Though some fans previously speculated that Sephiroth was the son of Vincent Valentine—who was in love with Lucrecia— official source material confirms otherwise. [2], [3] ), two researchers involved in the "Jenova Project," a study of the remains of a being known as Jenova. Wishing to study the effects of Jenova's cells on a human subject, Hojo and Lucrecia volunteered their unborn son for experimentation, who was henceforth injected with Jenova cells while still within the womb. After his birth, Sephiroth was raised by Shin-Ra, having been told that a "Jenova" was his mother, but with no knowledge of who or what Jenova was. With superhuman abilities gained from the Jenova Project experments, Sephiroth became an elite member in SOLDIER, with the highlight of his career in the Midgar-Wutai war.

A year after the war, during a mission to investigate a Mako reactor at Nibelheim, Sephiroth discovered his horrifying origins as an experiment and integral role in the Jenova Project. This information corrupted him and drove him insane, after which he destroyed the town and went to the reactor to release his "mother." Zack, a fellow 1st-Class SOLDIER, pursued Sephiroth and arrived at the reactor in an attempt to stop him, only to be soundly defeated by his former comrade. While finally liberating Jenova, Sephiroth was caught off-guard and stabbed from behind by Cloud, who was armed with Zack's Buster Sword and a thirst for vengeance for what Sephiroth did to his home. Alive, although greatly weakened, Sephiroth exited the chamber carrying the severed head of Jenova. Cloud attempted to finish him off, and the resulting fight ended with Sephiroth falling off the gangway and into the Lifestream below.

Presumably thought dead, Sephiroth traveled the Lifestream, learning the truth of Jenova's nature, before ending up in the Northern Cave sealed in Mako while absorbing Jenova's head and the wisdom of the Cetra. Though physically unable, Sephiroth hatched a plot to absorb the planet's energy, turning himself into a god.
Other: FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN SUCKS, AND KINGDOM HEARTS DOESN'T TOUCH ON HIS STORY. PLAY THE ACTUAL GAME IN ORDER TO SEE WHAT HE'S REALLY LIKE. O:

Name: Sora
Series: Kingdom Hearts
Weapon (if any): The Keyblade
Power (if any): Whatever the Keyblade can conjure up
Background: *click*
Other: N/A

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:31 pm
User Image
Name: Sesshoumaru
Age: About 21 in human years, two hundred in youkai years (I need clarification on this)
Species: Youkai
Series: Inuyasha
Weapon: Tensaiga, Tokijin, another sword I forget at the moment

Yuure's ([-Tedious]) Bishie.

** Sesshoumaru is a full-blooded youkai, half-brother of half-breed InuYasha. His ultimate goal in life is for personal strength, as well as the Tetsuaiga, however, he refuses to use the aid of the Shikon Jewel, which sets him apart from other youkai. He rarely shows any emotion. His left arm as also severed in a fight he had with his brother -- he has had various arms attached to it to make up for the lack. He possesses two swords -- Tensaiga, the sword of healing, passed down to him by his father, and Toukijin. He has two followers, Jaken, a loyal toad demon, and Rin, a young girl he brought back to life with the Tensaiga.

Sesshoumaru is perhaps one of the most fangirled over characters in anime, probably more so than Edward Elric from rival Adult Swim anime Fullmetal Alchemist. Though generally not showing emotion, he shows some compassion for young Rin, who is very fond of him. He's remained a fan-favorite among many.

Name: Joachim Armster (Say Yo-ah-heem)
Series: Castlevania : Lament of innocence
Species: Reverted Vampire
Weapon (if any): 5 black swords that revovle around his body.
Power (if any): He has a series of dark magic attacks that do massive damage.
Background: Was once human until Walter reverted him into a vampire for his undead army. Joachim revolted and Walter cut him down and locked him in the castle's sewers (Dark palace of waterfalls). He hates walter and plots to kill him once and for all.
Other: N/A

Name: Gai (Gailardia) Cecil
Series: Tales of the Abyss
Weapon (if any): A sword
Power (if any): He uses the fifth fonon mostly.
Background: Was a nobel back in Hod before it was destroyed. lsot his memory after it was invaded by Duke Fon Fabre (Luke's dad) and turned into the servant of the duke's residence in Baticul. Once plotted with Van to kill the Fon Fabre's. Guy is a servant in the Fabre household. He was first taken on as a babysitter, and ever since then, Guy has been like both a brother and a parent to the palace-bound Luke.
Other: He has MAJOR girl phobia. XDD

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:32 pm
Reserved in case I forgot someone  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:32 pm

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:33 pm
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:34 pm

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:35 pm
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:36 pm

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:37 pm
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:27 pm
More will be added to profiles as needed.

POST NOW, FOOLS. <3 I'm off to bed.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out