Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Nothing is Sacred: Couples you NEVER thought you'd support Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ren The Ryoko]

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:26 pm
One thing that I find almost scary, is the couples I find myself enjoying. Have you ever had a moment where you realized that there was a couple or a show that simply should not be slashed, bu you were doing it, and liking it?

User Image

That is my guilty pleasure. Just when I thought slashing Pokemon and Yugioh was bad enough, I find myself writing a Cosmo/Timmy fanfic.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:47 pm
Well for me, it's not that I'd never slash them together,
It's cause I have never thought of putting them together.
mrgreen

Rock Paper Tofu

retice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:50 pm
LOL I once slashed Timmy with Chip Skylark in my mind. It wasn't that hard to do.
But uhm, yeah, like all the time. I come up with the weirdest pairings. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:23 pm
Jak and Seem from Jak 3. I don't really support it completely. I's just somehing I've thought about from time to time.  

Sora_Kamiya

-Incessant Nothing-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:02 pm
I know this sounds bad, but Snape and Harry from HP. It helps if you think of Snape as an older bishie... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:53 pm
YGO and Pokemon are totally slashy. Especially YGO! lol

No, weird slashing for me is when the characters are either A) married or B) so damn straight. Y'know when the pairings is so fricken impossible and you're like "this so is not right".

Mine is Johnny Storm (the Human Torch) from the Fantastic Four and Peter Parker (Spider-Man). Peter being married to MJ (lol... though that may change soon x.x) and Johnny being the straightest male in comic book history. XD But whenever they're together and goofing around I can't help but think they should be touching.... I always feel kinda guilty about it too. XD  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Artemis-X

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:04 pm
my sis does not approve of incest... yet my guilty pleasure is Sasuke and Itachi [UCHIHACEST!]
but then again, i've been able to accept stuff a lot easier than my sis i think... ever since i found out about my own sexuality, i'm just like 'oh, you're into dudes? okay, cool. oh, it's your brother? well, is he hott? okay, no problem than..." lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:16 am
The. Angry.Beavers. When I was younger I always thought that Dagget and Norbert acted more like boyfriends than brothers half the time. o_O  

Ryosei_Hime

Fashionable Lunatic

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:28 am
Hum...... Basch/Balthier from FFXII, a little. It was more of a "they'd make a very hot couple, but it would never really work...", but then of course fanfiction changed my mind...

I NEVER thought I would EVER like Hotohori/Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi. In fact, I was adamently against this couple, because Nuriko belongs with Tasuki, darn it! But then I read PurpleMouse's "Another Story", and that woman got me hooked...

But Nuriko still belongs with Tasuki...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:07 am
TobiDei and KakuHida
xd
All from Akatsuki (Naruto)

Syntetisk

IRL Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

sjggfjshgjfsjsj

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:56 pm
Oh gosh, I used to be so anti anything gay in Inuyasha, but now... SesshomaruxInuyasha, well, any male character with Inuyasha works well with me... Ooo, Stan/Kyle from South Park. I used think that South Park slash was wrong, but now-a-days anything goes with me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:01 pm
Wow, there are only two I can confess to, and now I utterly love them to death.

Harry Potter x Draco Malfoy. (HP)

Jack Sparrow x William Turner. (PoTC)

I never thought I'd ever slash or enjoy those pairings but, dear sweet Baby Jesus, do I now.

morsmordere

Tipsy Hunter

Groovin Magic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:19 pm
Ryosei_Hime
The. Angry.Beavers. When I was younger I always thought that Dagget and Norbert acted more like boyfriends than brothers half the time. o_O
omg and here I was thinking I was the only one!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:23 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
One thing that I find almost scary, is the couples I find myself enjoying. Have you ever had a moment where you realized that there was a couple or a show that simply should not be slashed, bu you were doing it, and liking it?

User Image

That is my guilty pleasure. Just when I thought slashing Pokemon and Yugioh was bad enough, I find myself writing a Cosmo/Timmy fanfic.

OMFG NOW i seen it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

spook677

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250

spook677

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:25 pm
Groovin Magic
Ryosei_Hime
omg and here I was thinking I was the only one!

omg i never have.............it makes me look at things different...........  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff