Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I.Love.Tiffany

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:01 pm
how does the inuyasha series end?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:08 pm
Sadly in ends with an hiatus. WHat happens in naraku traps inuyash and the gang in a huge demons stomach. Inuyasha's windscar and adatmint barrage arn not strong enough to escape from it so kagome puts all of her spritual power into the jewl shard she has with her and sticks it in inuyasha's sword. (cant spell the name). They end up escaping and being ok. But in the end naraku is still alive, the jewl shards are still mostly his and there is really no ending.

This Haitis ending was done in japan in 2003. But I'm still hopefull that someday they will finish the series.  

Tain Soulzan

ILoveKyoSohma

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:45 pm
AND THAT MAKES ME ANGRY! lol I was watching the last ep on Cartoon Network not too long ago and didn't know it was the last ep and when it ended I waited to see what the next ep would be, and it never came! I thoguht, ok maybe they forgot...maybe it's an end of a season and they will be back...the next week they start showing THE WHOLE series over again...ARGH! It is a wonderful series and one of my faves, but that made a lil sad/annoyed that they didn't kill naraku, they didn't finish the jewel, and who knows what will happen with Kagome and Inuyasha and Kikyo!!! But ah well!!! Like Tain Soulran just stated...maybe they'll come back and finish the series...::pleads with Rumiko Takahashi!::

^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:27 pm
Trust me, you don't want to know...it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ENDING PISSED ME OFF LIKE COMPLETELY!  

forgotten_ninja

Nakano Broadway

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:42 am
The anime, for all intents and purposes, had no ending. It just cut off, basically.

The manga is still going, so there is no ending as of yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:51 am
That was the ending?Weird....  

Boraxis

csizl

Backwoods Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:15 pm
Kagome's feet get burned with acid because her stupid a** hugs Inuyasha for endless hours.
That's the most I remember.
:]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:11 pm
Its cute how they both sit in the tree together and everything but it ends horrbily. I was so mad. They didnt even find all the jewel shards  

Loretta Angel

RhodeKamelot_87

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:17 pm
crying I wanna know how it ends crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:59 pm
WHY DIDNT THEY MAKE A GOOD ENDING!!! scream now all the inuyasha fans will be pissed that they never solved anything!!!! we dont know who inuyasha will go with, naraku still has most of the shards, and he has control of Kohoku and and and..... ok i'm leaving * walks out door and slams it* stare  

darkness323

6,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

chessiejo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:45 pm
it would be so much better if they would just make a definite ending and close the series.

if they wanted to open it up again they could try some trick like alternate worlds or something, or a dream sequence.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:37 pm
Well actually it continues in the manga, but then again she hasn't finished the manga yet. cool

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Kyouka_Maiden_Rei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:30 pm
i nevr got to see the ending sadly.. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:51 pm
omg i absolutly hate how it ended, it pissd me off so much i mean @least they could hav killed naraku or made the jewel whole again they didnt havta just cut it off!!  

maddy_phoenix

dinieb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:12 am
ummm... you guys should really really try to read the manga... honest... you have nooo idea how much you've been missing on if you don't read... lemme tell you a lil part... haha... sesshoumaru got a new sword called bakusaiga... and its his own sword formed from his own daiyoukai powers and his left hand has now been regenerated... lol...  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff