16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Neko Hiroshi rules.
55%
 55%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 18

Kisho_The_Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:02 pm
I love Ninja Warrior and have been training for it for a while now.I seen a few of my friends on there and they lost first round.It was funny.I want to compete so bad.I will one day and i will make it kinda far probably.Look for the name Tatsuya Yoshito  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:05 pm
What's Ninja Warrior? I wanna play!  

KrazieAzn

Kisho_The_Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:51 pm
It is a big tournament in Japan on a mountain.They have obstacle couses and you have to beat it in a certain time limit.Only one person has ever beaten the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:54 pm
that show is funny I don't know how far i would get, but it would probably be at the rolling log in the first stage  

shaolins fist

shaolins fist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:56 pm
but there is a now a second guy who made it maybe a fisherman  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:21 pm
You mean another guy made it all the way?Last time it was only 1 guy.I dunno if i could beat the log.It looks hard.  

Kisho_The_Pilot

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:20 pm
i prefer to watch the viking challenge doesnt that take place in japan lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:22 pm
^_ ninjas are no longer of servise of japan. unless you are actully aiming for assasintaion. and that would require you to kill. so unless you are aiming for that good luck and god speed.

any one that says that they are going to to train as a ninja, they are dreaming too ahead of them selvs  

Angmar01

Duezt

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:38 pm
Angmar01
^_ ninjas are no longer of servise of japan. unless you are actully aiming for assasintaion. and that would require you to kill. so unless you are aiming for that good luck and god speed.

any one that says that they are going to to train as a ninja, they are dreaming too ahead of them selvs

Uh, they don't actually want to be a ninja. It's just a title, it's an obstacle filled game which requires alot of damn training to beat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:00 pm
CloudYasha
Angmar01

Uh, they don't actually want to be a ninja. It's just a title, it's an obstacle filled game which requires alot of damn training to beat.

some thing like boot camp??? ok i see never mind ^_ best of luck  

Angmar01

Centaurion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:29 pm
what channel? what channel?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:31 pm
It only comes on G4 but you can probably watch it on youtube.  

Kisho_The_Pilot

Centaurion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:32 pm
crying damn it....cable is useless after all....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:40 pm
You can get it on cable.You have to call them and ask them for it.My friend has cable and got that channel.  

Kisho_The_Pilot

Centaurion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:50 pm
yeah but i bet it costs a lot....*sigh*........at least i got the science channel.........  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff