Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Welcome to the Net Slum! [Read before posting!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  <3
View Results

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:22 pm
User Image Hello and welcome to the guild. Aside from the general rules, I have some basic forum rules as well. They shouldn't be too hard to follow.

1. Spell checkers are your best friend, please use them. I don't expect you to type as if you're writing a business letter, but in a way that's easy to read and understand.
2. Stay on topic and post in the appropriate forums. I know we get off topic quite often, but please try your best. THIS IS THE ******** NET SLUM, PPN. WE TALK ABOUT BOOBS, WHITE VANS, AND WHO SLATE SHOULD BE PAIRED WITH.
3. No page stretching. If you're posting a large picture, just link it. This also goes for text.
4. No excessive swearing (as in, dropping the f-bomb every .04 seconds because it's irritating).
5. Be respectful of the captain, co-cpatian, mods and fellow members.

If any member is harassing you, or if you have any questions or concerns, please PM one of the crew members or Net Slum Dweller (the guild's mule).

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:42 pm
Yes ma'am 3nodding

If you don't mind I adopted one of the banners >_>;  

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:15 pm
O_Asterix_O
Yes ma'am 3nodding

If you don't mind I adopted one of the banners >_>;

User Image I don't mind at all. I love seeing the banners in people's signatures. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:06 pm
Hello i am very glad to meet you! xd I'm janese my friend starmist told me to join becuase i like .hack and of coarse i do whee I will do my best to abide by the rues 3nodding  

janese

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

janese

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:07 pm
Oh by the way if any one here wants to join my friend list i'm a new be and like new people ... if they raen't mean sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:24 am
janese
Oh by the way if any one here wants to join my friend list i'm a new be and like new people ... if they raen't mean sweatdrop
sweatdrop same with me my friend asked me to join and said she was going to join latter(got grounded from the computer...)and i'm kind of new to gaia also....these rulse are easy enogh to follow though biggrin xd  

prlncess ammle

Olympias Lovecushion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:59 pm
Is this where i`m supposed to introduce myself? Uh, hi i`m Kyoshiro ^^
I got invited appearantly but i`m glad to be here! .Hack// is a great anime!
Though i dont have the games though. uhm...

well anyways, nice to be here and Hi everyone. =3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:39 pm
Hio all. Introducing myself I'm RivenPanic. Kitkumi has told me all about this guild so I'm really happy to be in it. =^.^=  

RivenPanic

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Twilight-Z

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:35 pm
hi  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:27 am
Guess I'll introduce myself as well, neh? :3

Watashi wa Skybloom Greenbow desu, but, all of you can probably read, so there's no need for telling you that, actually. xD
Out of the many .Hack series I've only seen .Hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, sometimes called .Hack//Dusk, but I'm planning to watch the other series as well... Later on. >< Since I'm currently addicted to Naruto.

I got here by clicking in the banner in Kyonkyon's link... I mean, Kyo Tsubasa's. xD Yes, you've guessed it... I've got one friend here in the Guild already. :3 But I'd love to get to know the rest of you guys!

winter bridge

Friendly Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

AGENTYELLOWBEE

Blazing Star

10,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:15 am
Awesome, I should be more precise in my guild on no idiots (spell checking is what it meant) I don't think people got that, yet they've learned. stare xd arrow rofl (all is good)

Ps. If I didn’t spell check, you couldn’t read this… sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:28 pm
lol. just recently put anime in interest tag and in less than a day i have two invitations to guilds  

NiaPryce

Versatile Seeker

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200

Colonel Flame

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:59 pm
Ya' don't think your leaving me out of this too, are ya'? I'm introducing too!
My name is Majahal Wolf, (Atlest on the computer it is.) and I love .Hack and Eureka Seven. I'v sputtered incoharances, devoured the candy and failed at holding conversations. Bundle O' fun!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:49 pm
Hello! I'm new to Gaia and guilds so I'm still a little confused... sweatdrop But I'm learning! 3nodding  

Divine Glitch

Skellington_Miss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:51 am
Hello! I promise to follow all of the rules too! I like this guild so why would I want to get myself banned from it? Thanks for inviting me! mrgreen  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff