~In The Darkness~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Death Duo Maxwel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:10 am
~Story~

A lot can happen in the darkness, betrayal, death, and love are a few of the things that the young inn keeper Shinta Tasua has experienced. His inn is rumored to be haunted by those who have been killed by their loved ones. He has seen the aftermath of an affair gone bad. In the past few moths Shinta’s Inn has had very few visitors because of these rumored haunting. Shinta taught himself some simple spells to rid his inn of his unwelcome visitors. In the process of learning his spells he found Taru a small Olow, a summoned creature used to find spirits, but now his inn is one the verge of being closed and demolished. His only hope is that guests come and actually stay a few nights.

One night Shinta’s hopes are answered as a small group of students traveling arrive at his inn. It would seem that their bus had broken down a few miles down the road form the inn and they thought it’d be a good idea that stay there. Finally there is a small ray of light that could save the inn from destruction.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:11 am
~Characters~
Make your own character, PM me the profile and I’ll add you.
Remember everyone knows each other except for Shinta. (I need one person to be the bus driver)

Name:
Race: (Demon, vampire, human, ect.)
Bio:
Personality:
Appearance:

Name: Shinta Tasua
Race: half demon, half human
Bio: Shinta is the young inn keeper at a haunted inn on the outskirts of a small town. He is often seen practicing his sealing spells in hopes of fending off the unwelcome spirits that haunted his inn. His only friend is Taru his Olow, a summoned creature used to find spirits.
Personality: He’s friendly, but not very cheerful his life has been filled with turmoil and hate.
Appearance sad the Olow is that little owl looking thing he has) User Image

Name: Millia Wes
Race: lycan
Bio: Millia came to the hotel with the group of students. She has many secrets therefore most of the students don't trust her or even talk to her. She likes it like that. She has an unnatural sense of the dead or spirits.
Personality: Millia is quiet mostly, but is known for having a soft spot for helping people.
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Ayame
Race: (Demon, vampire, human, ect.): Human
Bio: Ayame had a little sister named Yumi once, but she lost her during a tragic childhood accident. Yumi had strong sixth sense and even after death, she looked after Ayame, who could sense ghosts but is not half as powerful as Yumi.
Personality: A normal teenager who had a few close friends. Ayame is shy to strangers and people she don't know well.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Lilith
Race: Halfling(demon/human)
Bio: Her father is a demon and her mother a human. Her mother died when Lilith was very young and her father wasn't exactly the kindest of men. Lilith basically grew up on her own.
Personality: Shies from other people and hardly talks to other people. Does stupid things but is quite brilliant.
Appearance: Lilith

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:26 am
((we'll play the bus driver until we get some to actually play him. He's actually a main character))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:30 am
Millia took her first steps into the inn. She looked around and sighed. 'Great.' she thought and walked over to a nearby seat. While the bus driver worked things out, Millia would sit here and sketch. She pulled out her sketch book and attempted to draw something. 'Why do I have such a huge headache?' she wondered, 'Last time I got one of these was when we were in that haunted graveyard.' Millia shook off the feeling that she was being watched and continued to draw.

((edit surprised h...sorry...is it okay that i posted?))  

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:34 am
((yeah it's fine. We'll have to play him until we geta real one))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:39 am
A small creature plopped down on the young girls shoulder and looked on curiously. It made a small cooing sound as it titled it head back and forth. It's big, wide eyes taking in every line on the page. It kept doing this until a young man about 21 years old came over and picks it up off the girls shoulder. "Taru you should stare, it is impolite." The young mans voice was soft and kind. The small creature quickly flapped it small wings to regain it's freedom from his hands. The young man smiled at the girl before walking back over to the bus driver to finalize the deal of the group stay at the inn.

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:55 am
Millia simply stared. 'Was that an owl?' she thought, perplexed. She was about to walk over and join the group when she heard a noise. "Millia..." it hissed in a soft tone. Millia pulled herself off the couch and glanced back at the group. 'We'll be here for a while...I might as well explore.' she thought and went in the direction she heard the noise. She walked into a hallway with doors and both sides the whole way. She saw one of them slam shut. Millia headed for that door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:01 pm
The young man shook hand swith the bus driver "Seeing as your sucha large groupd you can use any of the rooms you want. Just Please stay away from the the two rooms at the far end of the second floor hallway. There was a bit of water damage to those two rooms and they are closed off for now." As soon as the rest off the group was off the explore thier temporary home. The young man seeming appeared out nowhere and stepped out infront of the young girl that he had seen before. "Young Miss I'll ahev to ask you to be careful. Those two rooms down there are off limits right now. It's be a danger to your heath if you go in."

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:10 pm
Millia looked at him suspiciously. She rolled her eyes and gave him a frustrated look. "How so? Am I going to walk in there and be pulverized?" she said sarcastically, "I'll be careful." Millia started to side-step around him. 'I'm sure I saw something go in there.' she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:05 pm
The man side steps as well "You can't go in there. It is sealed off. If a living being was to enter they might never come out." He looks at the small winged creature on his shoulder. "Taru go check if the seal is still active. If it's not reseal it right away." The creature seemed to nod before fluttering off towards the room that Millia was looking at.

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:58 pm
Millia gawked at him. "What?" she asked confused. She glanced at the door. "I just saw someone go in there. You can't tell me they are never coming back now." she said. Millia tried to walk around him, but she started getting that funny feeling again. Instead she backed away. "Okay. Maybe you are right." she said weakly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:23 am
The creature called Taru came back. "Was it sealed or was it broken?" asked the man. The creature flapped it's wiongs up and down and moved it's head. SOmehow the man understood what it was saying to him. The man looked at Millia "If you need further proof of the danger I'll show you." He held out his hand "You going to have keep your hand in mine if you wish to be safe."

Fire211

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:58 am
Millia looked at him, confused. As she watched the owl for a moment, she pondered. 'What the heck is going on?' she thought to herself. Not sure if she was making the right choice, she slipped her hand into his. For some reason, she seemed to feel an unnatural warmth from his hand. Millia took a glance at the door and then back at the man.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:58 am
The man walked over tot he door with Millia's hand in his. Sure enough there was a broken blood seal on the door. The man pushed the door open and walked inside. As soon as the two of them were inside the door slammed shut and cold wind blew throught the room. The man raised his other hand. "In the name of all that is holy and good I cast my protection upon this girl. She is mine and will not be taken by the spirits that rest here." He then bit the tips of his index and middle figer and made a mark on the girls hand similar to the one on the outside of the door. He looked Millia in the eyes "There you'll be safe now. You have my blood seal on you."

Fire211

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:18 am
Millia's eyes were wide with fear. "What the heck!" she shouted. She looked around frantically for an explanation. Millia realized she was shaking. The feeling of dread she had became so strong that she had to close her eyes. Millia felt herself getting weak. She opened her eyes and looked at the man, tears ran down her cheeks. "What... is this place?" she asked, her voice barely audible.  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff