A little 0.^
  I'm scared... <.<>.>
  Blah blah blah STAR TREK blah blah blah
  Yes of course!!!!!! ^.^
  Food!
View Results

Tricky_Puzzle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:19 am
My boyfriend is really into Star Trek and I need help on my Star Trek trivia. 3nodding So if any of you would like to school me it would be great! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:03 pm
Wait about what aspect?  

Ryuuzaki Kusakurin

Tricky_Puzzle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:18 pm
Ryuuzaki Kusakurin
Wait about what aspect?
About every aspect!!!!!!!! Its starting to get really annoy when the topic of star trek comes up and I don't want to sound stupid...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:06 am
I'm just a poor girl nobody loves me!!!!!  

Tricky_Puzzle

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:04 am
well, there is alot of trek to look into. There are five series, ten movies, an animated series, games, fiction, collectables and so on.

Start by telling us which show in specific he watches. Next Generation? Voyager? Enterprise? Deep Space Nine? Old Series? Animated Series?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:58 am
YourAzureGoddess
well, there is alot of trek to look into. There are five series, ten movies, an animated series, games, fiction, collectables and so on.

Start by telling us which show in specific he watches. Next Generation? Voyager? Enterprise? Deep Space Nine? Old Series? Animated Series?

Right.
I'm also supposing you're watching episode now.
I mean,
TVLand is showing the original series,
Spike is showing all the others.
You can tape or otherwise record episodes if you are not home for them.  

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TPila

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:15 pm
If your boyfriend likes Next. Gen., and you're looking for a good pet-name, maybe you could call him Imzadi? (I don't know, I'm not big on dating so I don't know if that's considered "too much" or not). It means "Beloved", and it's this thing that Deanna and Riker have. It kinda represents the telepathic link they share.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:19 pm
check out startrek.com They have lost of fan stuff and great information. Good luck!
A True Trek Fan smile  

blbb

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:33 pm
http://www.memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Main_Page

Memory Alpha... The Star Trek Wiki.

Mmmm  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:08 am
I'm not certain which area it's in, but you can buy the Timelines and everything from Barnes and Noble. They everything from just teh Fiction books to teh Technical guides and Blueprints.

And I don't know if it is truly possible to be schooled in Trivia that would be interesting to him or you.

And honestly, the best source you could have is...him. Men LOVE to fill their GF's in on what they know. Makes us feel important wink (yes, I'm a guy IRL)

Contralto in a Corset

StarkT2K

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:09 pm
Steel Sterling
YourAzureGoddess

Right.
I'm also supposing you're watching episode now.
I mean,
TVLand is showing the original series,
Spike is showing all the others.
You can tape or otherwise record episodes if you are not home for them.

sci-fi shows enterprise, spike only shows DS9, Voyager, and TNG  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:34 pm
Militant Christian

And honestly, the best source you could have is...him. Men LOVE to fill their GF's in on what they know. Makes us feel important wink (yes, I'm a guy IRL)

That's so true.

Sometimes if you know too much you get the "hey wait a minnit!" stare as you start rattling off what exactly quadrotritacale is

(yup, girl IRL, trekkie since that point in life when boys undoubtably had cooties. W00t for Mom and her stack o' treks...)  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces