SOUL CALIBUR!
  TALES OF <insert subtitle here>!
  SOMETHING ELSE!
  NOTHING! (You suck.)
View Results

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:22 pm
Put this here for the same reasons Mack put her TotA thread here.

So, Xenosaga III may very well be the game that will knock Final Fantasy VII off its throne as my favorite game of all time -- a feat no one has been able to accomplish until now. It's two discs long (I'm still on the first), and holy cow, it's just so much fun to play. It's also got a very deep storyline heavy in Biblical references (so now 99 percent of you will automatically dislike it. Just kidding. Or am I?).

And KOS-MOS is the sexiest female android ever. I'd marry her if she were a man. And real.

And I think Namco is trying to get me into shoujo-ai with the Shion and KOS-MOS relationship dynamic. STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME LIKE THEM AS A COUPLE! The fact that it's almost working is scaring me. But my favorite couple is Kevin x Shion, which, is canon, for the most part. I also like Allen x Shion, Allen's a dork, but I love him to death. xD

So, anyone else here but me play it? Doubt it

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:28 pm
actaully i like biblical and mythological references in games, i dont know why, its just the feeling i get when i play it
and just because i dont believe in what the bible says doesnt mean i now what it says, cause if i didnt believe in it and didnt know what it said then thatd just be down right ignorant, now wouldnt it

oh and i want to play it but i want to play the first and second ones first but i havent been able to find the first one gonk  

infernal_soul

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:36 pm
infernal_soul
actaully i like biblical and mythological references in games, i dont know why, its just the feeling i get when i play it
and just because i dont believe in what the bible says doesnt mean i now what it says, cause if i didnt believe in it and didnt know what it said then thatd just be down right ignorant, now wouldnt it

oh and i want to play it but i want to play the first and second ones first but i havent been able to find the first one gonk

Wait wha? Your first statement slighly confused me (PUNCTUATION IZ UR FREEEEND). The part I had striked out was a joke, anyway, though it does have many Biblical references aplenty.

Oh, you don't have to play through the first two in order to understand it, if that's what you're wondering -- there's a freakin' huge in-game index with all the characters, references, etc (though you need to unlock them first). It also contains summaries of the first two games. Though you'll have to read them rather extensively, since the first chunk of the game just assumes you've played the first two through.

And I have the first game, but I'm STUCK at one part in the beginning and cant' seem to fight my way out no matter what I do. And I heard the second game sucks.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:00 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
infernal_soul

Wait wha? Your first statement slighly confused me (PUNCTUATION IZ UR FREEEEND). The part I had striked out was a joke, anyway, though it does have many Biblical references aplenty.

Oh, you don't have to play through the first two in order to understand it, if that's what you're wondering -- there's a freakin' huge in-game index with all the characters, references, etc (though you need to unlock them first). It also contains summaries of the first two games. Though you'll have to read them rather extensively, since the first chunk of the game just assumes you've played the first two through.

And I have the first game, but I'm STUCK at one part in the beginning and cant' seem to fight my way out no matter what I do. And I heard the second game sucks.
yes i know it was a joke, i was just stateing my particular opinion on that particular subject sweatdrop

hm.... i guess then i could play it if its like that then xD

and yes, the thing you call punctuation is nothing but a mystery to me xDDD atleast im literate though, right?  

infernal_soul

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:50 pm
I wanna play that game. It's funny on how I would choose TotA over FF 12 and I may choose Xenosaga over FF 12 also becouse you are making me want that game even more xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:48 pm
I find it sad that the TotA thread has more replies.

No one likes the more intelligent games anymore. Everything has to have overly cute anime girls and bishounen to attract anyones interest.

That's not to say that Xeno doesn't have it's fair share of bishouen and bishoujo, but, yeah.

No offense to you, Mack, since you made the thread, but still. If it doesn't scream girly-men or loli girls, then no one cares.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

infernal_soul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:05 am
you forgot overly indulged and senseless violenc sangome, thats all people mostly want in videogames these days..... >.> well i may like the violent games, but i also like others too 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:58 am
There was a scene in Xenosaga III where there was so much blood, it would have warranted an M rating, apparantly. Since Namco had the first two Xeno titles teen, they ereased the blood out of that scene for American release, to avoid the rating.

Now, I can understand their concern, for the most part, but the scene makes NO SENSE without the blood, because one character dies, and another character is freaking out about "putting something back in". That something is blood, which, in the unedited version, there is plenty of, and the character is holding. In the edited version, she's holding nothing, so it looks like she's holding nothing.

...Yeah. At least leave some in, so we don't think she's gone loco.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:10 am
[.Hoho-papa.]

No one likes the more intelligent games anymore. Everything has to have overly cute anime girls and bishounen to attract anyones interest.

That's not to say that Xeno doesn't have it's fair share of bishouen and bishoujo, but, yeah.

No offense to you, Mack, since you made the thread, but still. If it doesn't scream girly-men or loli girls, then no one cares.

So as long as any game is an RPG and it has awesome charecters and storyline and isn't extremly difficult to comprehend I would want it. I would have already gotten and would be playing Xenosaga if I wasn't broke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:40 am
i mean stuff like grand theft auto, and games with so much blood that itd beable to keep a blue whale with a thousand cuts all over it gushing quarts or even gallons of blood each second, alive for 5 years.... if the cuts never healed  

infernal_soul

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:43 am
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[.Hoho-papa.]

So as long as any game is an RPG and it has awesome charecters and storyline and isn't extremly difficult to comprehend I would want it. I would have already gotten and would be playing Xenosaga if I wasn't broke.
Mmm, Xeno's story may be hard to comprehend, especially for the first big chunk of episode III, since, as I said, it assumes you've played through the first two. But as I also said there's a "Xenobible" that can catch you up to speed, but it takes alot of reading.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:44 am
infernal_soul
i mean stuff like grand theft auto, and games with so much blood that itd beable to keep a blue whale with a thousand cuts all over it gushing quarts or even gallons of blood each second, alive for 5 years.... if the cuts never healed
What goes on in your head? ._.  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

infernal_soul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:51 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
infernal_soul
What goes on in your head? ._.
things that would scare even stephen king :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:45 pm
I WILL GET THIS GAME!
-shakefist-

gonk
-looks at poll-

SOUL CALIBUR! GIRARA-PAPA~!! -Smacks into moniter- x.x

I now have an urge to play Chronicles of the sword, excuse me. ._.

The Master uses Thread

infernal_soul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:16 am
*playing it right now* :3  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items