Reply Questing HQ
My Little Angel ~ I Will Always Take Care Of You Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:52 pm
Here is a place for my Soquili quest. It doesn't matter what happens, because in the end, my heart stays true to my ideas. Love can only express it's self in so many ways. In turn, we find new ways to show our love of things.

Latest Quest Idea!

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: any
Name of horse: Kaylin Neya
Owner: Lunadriel
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Defensive
Breed: Tribal
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Runic blue for the eyecolor (see image one), black for the hair color with strips of the blue, see hair edits for the hair. Her primary body color shall be black. The legs are key, for they will be covered in runes that will swirl and dissapear into the tops of her legs. Two small lines will separate each set of rune as they go up the legs. The lines, although horizontal, might appear to slightly curve up at one side, as if they wrap around the leg. I want the legs to be a lighter shade of black, then the runes and lines to be a darker shade of black. As if they almost blend in, but you can still see them. The runes by themselves, without the lines, are best seen in image 3 to help with inspiration. Then I'd like a few random runes that glow, like in image one. Hoof color, the runic blue, or whatever looks good. With all this, know that I am easy to please, so feel free to tweak anything that you need. This is for your muse only. Thanks, and good luck!
Reference Image(s): [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist choice
Tag Frame color: Colorist choice
Tag Feather color: Colorist choice
Hair/Clothing edits: Very minor edit for the hair. I want the front mane to be short and wispy. I want it to look like the wind is giving her hair a life of it's own. The tail is to be cut around the knees and to have the same appearance as the mane, but not quite as lightweight since tails are heavier. ^.~ I fall short of insperado here, so feel free to tweak.

It was a dark and stormy night that silently shadowed ones fate. News had traveled to her swiftly, by a Wind courier sent from the village. Her ears rang with one lingering word...murder. Every ounce of her energy was placed into the speed of her feet, yet her mind raced even faster. She knew why they needed her and it made her stomach churn. How could this be happening again? Images of a past forgotten tried to push their way through, unbinding themselves slowly. Her eyes flashed as time lost itself in her mind. Before she knew it, she was almost there. Halting herself in the muddy ground, just outside the village, she hunched over to catch her breath. Nauseous and overwhelmed, she found her lunch splashing on the ground. She looked down at her hooves, it wasn't too bad.. Closing her eyes for a moment, then straighting herself for presentation, she walked towards a tent in the outskirts.

Two elder soquili stood guard by the tent, fixating their eyes on Kaylin as she bowed to them in a perfunctory fashion. Raising up, she met the eyes of the female. "How bad is it?" Did she need to even ask..? The elder replied with a deep sense of urgency in her voice "Come quickly" paying no mind to her question. Before she could even enter the tent, she could sense the truth. For this wasn't any murder...

...it was a sacrifice.

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: lilwerewolfgirl
Name of horse: Ayelet Hashachar
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Scintillating
Breed: Spirited
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I would like for the main part of the mares body to be the colors of the sunset in ref pic one. I especially love the tones that frame most of the horizon. The brightest golden tone, the wicked pinks and purples, the peachy oranges. A very warm feel. Capture me a sunset, however you see fit. If you look at the legs of the horse in ref pic two, I'd like for the darker parts of the sunrise to appear similar, but not limited to. Perhaps it could look more like the sun kissed blue clouds for the color. I just like the misty effect of the legs, and the way the blue cascades faintly on the body too. I'd like the apperance of the hair to look like it does in ref pic two. I like the blue with the flecks of stars. The style, to be curly. The eye to be solid, in one of the golden shades, with almost black for the naturally white part of the eye. The hooves, I leave to you.
Reference Image(s): [1] [2]
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist choice
Tag Frame color: Colorist choice
Tag Feather color: Colorist choice  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:08 pm
My Little Angel

Words cannot express how much I love my son, Elijah. He warms my heart and lifts me up. He cuddles with me and makes me smile. No matter what life may throw at me, in the end, his love for me saves all. He is My Little Angel and always will be. Nobody can ever take that from me, for I would protect him with my very life.

Times have been tuff, for I am a single mother. But I have also been very blessed. My son is such a happy baby. He smiles, he plays, and he laughs alot. For example, he sleeps through most nights, and sleeps with me when he can't get back to sleep. Mornings are golden. He wakes with a fit of movement, before sitting up and grining at me under his pacifier. He then slams his head into me and coo's. He'll then sit up, grin and laugh, then lay on the pillow next to me for a bit. I love it how he does this.

My wish is to be the best mom possible. There are days where he frustrates me, and I regret that, because that kid trusts in me with all of his heart. I can't say that for anyone else in this world.

"Please God, may I be strong for him."

User Image

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:22 pm
Simply, I'd enjoy owning a Soquili with my son's name on it. I would have to be angelic most certainly. I know the new Seraphim's were just introduced, and are going to be super rare. That doesn't bother me one bit. I don't want him to be quite such a high angel, but maybe a wind soquili with a halo? Or semi-raised wings? I've never quested before, and this is where I'm starting one. I'll add more here once I know what's acceptable. ^.~

It would have to have his beautiful blue eyes, and short blond hair. The body would be white, as a symbol of his innocence. The personality, I have a couple to choose from, Youthful or Innocent.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:23 pm
Gaia, Mother Earth

Gaia is my next idea. She is mother to all, and kind at heart. I love to roleplay such a character, cause it makes me feel warm inside. I feel the emotions that I put into an rp, which is why she was my first custom in another shop too. I hope she can be my first in this one also.

Here is her picture.

User Image

It could easily be a regular horse edition soquili, but I'd like for her to be more than that. I'd be happy with her as anything though.

.:Edited Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Gaia
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Nuturing
Breed: Wind Soquili if I can.
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Gaia is to be green with flowing long hair and eyes of the sky. Her body color is to be grassy green, with lowlights in peacock blue and highlights in a earthy tan. Adorning her hair, will be dark green vines covered in the smallest pure blooms, of a gaze catching true blue. Replacing the pink ones in the ref pic, but not as many, and far more beautiful! The must accent her beauty. As for wings, they are to be the color of a warm summer's day sky, with white fluffy markings, reminding one of the softest of clouds, almost life like. Be it wings of wind or wings of a flutter. Her hooves will be brown, but barely noticable from her long green fur on her ankles. It will almost vine into the ground, the hair off her hooves. If we can choose the background image, I'd love for it to be similar to the ref pic. Soft lush ground, perfect fluffy-cloud covered day.
Reference Image(s): Gaia, Gaia Yumahou
Default accessory color(s)?: Peacock blue and green
Tag Frame color: Green's and blue's of the deepest shades.
Tag Feather color: Blue and green.
Hair/Clothing edits: Vines, flowers in the hair, and small fluttering type insects around her front side.. (Dragonflys, butterflys, a few in the air in front of her face. Like the Yumahou ref pic) Not too overpowering. I don't want it to look like an explosion of nature. Gaia is down to earth, so, I would want it to look natural. Not quite as many flowers as the ref pic.

User Image

It seems there are more than one Gaia like mares running around, so I think I'll fold this quest for now.  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:33 pm
There are various Yumahou I would deeply enjoy as Soquili. <3
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:37 pm
Donations:

Iris_Virus 50k eek heart
Yayoi 120k for my birthday. heart crying heart

Prize won from Si's contest:

100k!!!!  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:30 am
I'd love for my Elijah Soquili to be a foal. ^w^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:54 am
Aww your son is precious! Good luck on your quest. heart  

HelMel

Questionable Waffles

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:09 am
Thanks so much Hel Mel. <3

I need to put a form or two on here.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:36 am
So, I think Gaia should be an Uni at least. heart I'm going to say I have 700k/???, towards Elijah or Gaia, because I'd throw in my Ninjaband for the quest. XDD  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:02 pm
Or Gaia could be a wind soquili. XDD  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:36 am
heart  

Lunadriel

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200