Reply kpopFANS
Lee Jun Ki Raps??? O___O;;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:36 pm
Latest song ---> anystar by hyori feat junki. (kthnx rhapsodess. x__x;; I get confused between anyclub and anystar)

*0* THAT GUY RAPS?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:37 pm
You mean Anystar? It may be possible since he does have nice low vocals, but I think it sounds more like Double K and the rapper sounds like he's fluent in English. I thought the music video only featured JunKi, not the song. confused  

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:27 am
rhapsodess
You mean Anystar? It may be possible since he does have nice low vocals, but I think it sounds more like Double K and the rapper sounds like he's fluent in English. I thought the music video only featured JunKi, not the song. confused

Really? D; I ran around like a mad woman confirming it and everyone said that he raps.

Theres another version of anystar with G-Dragon rapping and an unknown chick ;;''  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:08 am
Teh Eve
rhapsodess

Really? D; I ran around like a mad woman confirming it and everyone said that he raps.

Theres another version of anystar with G-Dragon rapping and an unknown chick ;;''

I don't think anyone has seen or heard him rap.. He only made a single in which he attempt to sing two ballads and a pop song, and he didn't rap in Foolish Love. (No, I am not trying to say anything mean about his singing.)

The girl is Park Bom, a trainee in YG Entertainment. She was featured in the Anystar MV too. She also sings We Belong Together and Forever With You (featured in that MV too) with BIG BANG. She well known now from the MV.

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200

miss peachyy

Tipsy Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:34 pm
LEE JUNKI RAPS?!?!
wow!
well this is weird my cousin looks like him,acts like him and maybe the same age....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:52 pm
rhapsodess
Teh Eve
rhapsodess

I don't think anyone has seen or heard him rap.. He only made a single in which he attempt to sing two ballads and a pop song, and he didn't rap in Foolish Love. (No, I am not trying to say anything mean about his singing.)

The girl is Park Bom, a trainee in YG Entertainment. She was featured in the Anystar MV too. She also sings We Belong Together and Forever With You (featured in that MV too) with BIG BANG. She well known now from the MV.
THERE WE GO. ;; I really like her yet I can never remember her name. ;; Such a good singer.  

Teh Eve

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:12 pm
i never knew that. . i thought he onlu sung and acted. .  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:30 pm
lee jun ki rape.. wow i didn't know that...
he's cool  

Kelly_VAJ

Samsoonie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:44 pm
i just cant picture him being a rapper lol to be completely honest  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:05 am
Samsoonie
i just cant picture him being a rapper lol to be completely honest
xD Neither can I to be honest.  

Teh Eve

kpopFANS

Manage Your Items