Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
What we gonna do about he Bots in thr Thread?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the free post with out confirming a code be allowed?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

Oniknowsyou!

IRL Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:30 am
As I am a regular poster in the the thread and not the guild it has came ot my attention about the sudden out burst of bots posting in the thread. I am getting sick of seeing the bots making the same old post and boring as they are they do get on my nerves.

There one that post about reglion and being what I am it an insult to my rights as a human to not feel prssure from any others and the way the Bot has the post set up it makes those of none christain based faith feel out of place.

So I would like to know if you lot feel the same and if one of us should go to the serguestion thread and pottion for that a code has to be made with every post bar PMs.. so no Bot can enter those annoying post any more.

Your Oppions please people of the Guild.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:32 pm
Most of us that post in the thread have just but the bots on our ingore list. So we can't see them posting any more.  

Aria Chase

Friendly Kitten

Oniknowsyou!

IRL Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:45 am
Yeah but the post still appear on the screen I had some one on the ignor list and I still saw their post.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:57 am
yea i saw those threads alot like 5 of them in the same area so i contacted a MOD and they erased them and said to contact them if you see it. so just contact a MOD.  

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Aria Chase

Friendly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:45 pm
Oniknowsyou!
Yeah but the post still appear on the screen I had some one on the ignor list and I still saw their post.
I have had that happen but I would only see the post if someone else quoted that post.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:26 pm
Honestly, all we can do is either ignore it, contact a mod, or move the activity to here.  

Leon_The_Legendary

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff