Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:11 am
just wondering what would prefer?
I would choose fun if it was just choosing at a party should I have the coke? Well coke would keep me up but I wanna have fun! thats a small descison.
if someone asked me to do something dangerous but it would be fun I'd wanna be safe. Would you guys always choose safty or always choose fun or are you like me.
mrgreen

This is a stupid thread so After some respones I want it to be sent to the FoS

thanx cabbi mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:18 am
Eheh, I guess to shorten my answer I'll say that I'll usually choose safety over fun. It all depends on the situation though, yup. ^^

And~~ that's not how it works. XD; There's a discussion topic in this thread, so it's fine to stay in the main forum. I don't move "stupid threads."
But yes, I will move threads to another appropriate forum if the thread creator wishes.. so.. post and say whenever you'd like it moved. :]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Blaiz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:09 pm
Guessing you might be bored? or perhaps couldnt think of anything?

Well..its not too bad of a topic, though.

I think that its pretty safe to assume most of us are in that middle stage. I want to go skydiving...but I sure as heck wont be doing it without an instructor, a buddy, a reserve and making sure everything is in working order. (and id probably take out a will before hand...not that i have much, but just in case).

I guess it depends on what your level of danger is and what you are willing to risk. Sure, riding on top of the car sounds like fun (wind blowing in your hair, high speeds) but am i really willing to experience the pain of a broken collarbone, scrapes and bruises larger than the diameter of oranges? I say, nay. I'll settle for sticking my head out the window when there are no cars. smile

I....am not Evil Kenieval.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:22 pm
I'm sorry it is a stupid topic....I was bored....cabbi move it to fos if you want-------------- sweatdrop  

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

gobstoppers_are_crunchy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:23 am
i would go with....hmm saftey i think . in life you need to have a delecious cocktail of both smile  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games