Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
I need Help Please help me!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TearRains

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:20 pm
I was contacted by someone today who claims to be a Vulken... i have no clue what that is until he told me... it is a group of midieval witches who practiced magic to harm... they are still in existance today the person who contacted me was from a Vulken Coven in Virginia... his name is Alex Roberts i have never met this person in my life and yet he knows more about me then most of my friends do... i am concerned becasue he claims that my boufriend is lying to me. He knows my name and where i live he also knows my status... he knows a lot about me and i need some help from the pagan community please someone help me!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:54 pm
TearRains
I was contacted by someone today who claims to be a Vulken... i have no clue what that is until he told me... it is a group of midieval witches who practiced magic to harm... they are still in existance today the person who contacted me was from a Vulken Coven in Virginia... his name is Alex Roberts i have never met this person in my life and yet he knows more about me then most of my friends do... i am concerned becasue he claims that my boufriend is lying to me. He knows my name and where i live he also knows my status... he knows a lot about me and i need some help from the pagan community please someone help me!

How would you like us to help you?

Also, if this guys knows your boyfriend, and he knows a lot about you, then I am guessing that someone you know, maybe your boyfriend talked about you. Or that this person is your boyfriend and is ******** with you.  

jaden kendam

TearRains

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:11 pm
This person is someonbe that i know indirectly who is tryoing to get revenge in a very cruel way... the whole magic thing was a ploy to get me to talk to him... i was scared... i am sorry to waste your time... i just needed to get some kind of response from someone just incase he did happen to be someone who was trying to hurt me... it was not my bf... it was someone who tried to rape my best friend....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:29 pm
If you are worried, calm down and raise shields.

Second, it sounds like the guy is seriously just messing with you particularly if he is claiming to be part of a medieval group of witches. Those rarely exist.  

maenad nuri
Captain

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:36 pm
TearRains
it was someone who tried to rape my best friend....

Isn't attempted rape still a crime? Were there not charges pressed?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:48 pm
The person who was involved didnt press charges because she was underage and drunk but she hit her attacker in the head witha clock and callled that is when my bf and his friend came to her rescue...  

TearRains

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:43 pm
TearRains
The person who was involved didnt press charges because she was underage and drunk but she hit her attacker in the head witha clock and callled that is when my bf and his friend came to her rescue...

She should have still pressed charges, doesn't matter if she was drunk. Anyways, shield shield shield. And if you have reason to believe that something physically bad is going to happen, TELL SOMEONE.

Not people online. Community-types. If you both are in school, tell someone at your school. Tell your parents, whatever. Just tell someone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:47 pm
Thank you very much for your help you have been my guiding light and have helped me get the strength to do what i was going to do to begin with... i apreciate everything that you have done and i will use my better judgement to help me get through this safely. Blessed be!  

TearRains

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:14 am
To be honest, I'm gonna throw my lot in with the other regulars. This Vulken guy sounds like he's either a Mr. Dark or he's winding you up. My money is on the second, it's too outlandish and not impressive enough for the Mr. Dark staple.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:29 am
Vulken...?
Vulcan... mayhaps...?
Hmm... this sounds like a ploy.
My first reaction to people threatening me with "magic" is usually to threaten them with immediate physical violence...
And if they don't back down, follow thru. stare
I'm not suggesting this, as local laws may not recognize self-defense against Malfisiance.
However, for a more legal solution, tell the Police he is harassing you and threatening you with "evil magics".
With any luck, they'll put him in a padded room for 30 days, and he'll start getting less of a kick out of the joke.  

Fiddlers Green

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:45 am
Fiddlers Green
Vulken...?
Vulcan... mayhaps...?
Hmm... this sounds like a ploy.
My first reaction to people threatening me with "magic" is usually to threaten them with immediate physical violence...
And if they don't back down, follow thru. stare
I'm not suggesting this, as local laws may not recognize self-defense against Malfisiance.
However, for a more legal solution, tell the Police he is harassing you and threatening you with "evil magics".
With any luck, they'll put him in a padded room for 30 days, and he'll start getting less of a kick out of the joke.

Yeah, nothing says stay the ******** away like being in a padded room and on forced drugs for 30 days. Or, as far as the attempted rape goes, nothing says loving like being made someone else's "friend" for a few years. And believe me, every cop that I know and every prison guard that I know says that child molestors and rapists are passed around like a cheese platter.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:59 pm
You know- if the behavior is threatening, I strongly urge you to contact an adult. Police officers and School authorities make a good start.

I also question your taste in boyfriends if this is his idea of a game.  

TeaDidikai

TearRains

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:47 am
You see this has very little to do with my boyfriend other than the fact that this guy is trying to break us up big time. He wont come anywhere near me becasue one of my friends actually threatened him with physical violence... i was going to do it but he beat me to it we have been thinking about bringing it to the cops but we have to acess the situation and figure out the possible outcomes first... this is getting very interesting... but i do know taht he wont come to maine... he values his life too much... he has almost lost it twice  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:50 pm
TearRains
You see this has very little to do with my boyfriend other than the fact that this guy is trying to break us up big time. He wont come anywhere near me becasue one of my friends actually threatened him with physical violence... i was going to do it but he beat me to it we have been thinking about bringing it to the cops but we have to acess the situation and figure out the possible outcomes first... this is getting very interesting... but i do know taht he wont come to maine... he values his life too much... he has almost lost it twice

At this point, it is really smacking of Teen Drama (tm).

If there were threats or stalking behavior, get a restraining order. Simple as that.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff