Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
Post something witty. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Houshin Engi-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:02 pm
Something that may not somehow be pertaining to anime or items imported from some city in Asia filled to the brim with tourists and pollutants.

Anyone in hurr ever heard of Vitamin D (gained through mediums other than supplements of milk inevitably)?

lol k thought not.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:56 am
-Houshin Engi-

Anyone in hurr ever heard of Vitamin D (gained through mediums other than supplements of milk inevitably)?

lol k thought not.

I have.

You can also get it from the sun.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:58 am
And as for something not pertaining to anything Asian, House M.D. and Whose Line is it Anyway?.

Very good shows. Very funny shows. I highly recommend them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:35 am
I caught another computer on fire in my basement. gonk  

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:21 am
leiutenant_dan
I caught another computer on fire in my basement. gonk
How does one manage to catch one on fire to begin with?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:04 pm
-From Vampire doll : Guilt-na-zan-

Guilt-na : Oh no... this feeling... i'm reverting back to my own body...
That means i'm a.... -poof- -Is a boy again- A CROSSDRESSING CHARACTER! NOOOOO! -In schoolgirls uniform-

Nothing to do with anything, i know, it's just so damn funny.

The Master uses Thread

KonobuDragon22

Eloquent Sophomore

4,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:47 am
[-Tedious-]
-From Vampire doll : Guilt-na-zan-

Guilt-na : Oh no... this feeling... i'm reverting back to my own body...
That means i'm a.... -poof- -Is a boy again- A CROSSDRESSING CHARACTER! NOOOOO! -In schoolgirls uniform-

Nothing to do with anything, i know, it's just so damn funny.

Agreed! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:28 am
Even thought it's from a manga and the whole point of this thread is to avoid that.

*sigh*

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

-Houshin Engi-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:21 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Houshin Engi-

lol k thought not.

I have.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:48 am
YAY YOUR ALIIIIVE! *tacklesglomps*

Ummmmm..... I like Narnia?

I haven't the clue as to whats going on in this thread sweatdrop

AND I THOUGHT ME GETTING OLDER WOULD MEAN I'D GET WISER TOO crying  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:57 am
Found from a sig on Gaia: "When someone tells me 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I feel justified in saying 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

My response to someone else's accusing me of being addicted to marijuana: "I'm a pot-smoker, yes, but you are oblivious and ignorant to your own stupidity. The thing is, I can stop smoking pot anytime."

My standing on the console wars: "The one day that I see some chump with that Wii steering wheel (a "Wiil", if you will) going around Twin Ring Motegi with a Blitz-mod R34 Skyline and a corny GT5 logo thrown in to confirm that yes, Sony and Polyphony Digital have given the go-ahead for Gran Turismo to appear on the Wii, then I will be more than happy to save...approximately 58.33333 percent of my PS3 funding on the Wii. Until then, I'm afraid they utterly fail at regaining my loyalty after the N64."

More to come as I think of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:55 am
-Houshin Engi-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Houshin Engi-

lol k thought not.

I have.

You're welcome Captian Qwerty. o:

Though I'd appreciate it if you didn't think so lowly of all of us. Not all of us are dumb little otaku freaks, y'know.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

infernal_soul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:37 am
"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand. Now, when you finally discover how something works, you get some laws which you're taking away from God; you don't need him anymore. But you need him for the other mysteries. So therefore you leave him to create the universe because we haven't figured that out yet; you need him for understanding those things which you don't believe the laws will explain, such as consciousness, or why you only live to a certain length of time — life and death — stuff like that. God is always associated with those things that you do not understand. Therefore I don't think that the laws can be considered to be like God because they have been figured out." — Richard P. Feynman (1918-88 ).  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:19 am
"I do understand what love is, and that is one of the reasons I can never again be a Christian. Love is not self denial. Love is not blood and suffering. Love is not murdering your son to appease your own vanity. Love is not hatred or wrath, consigning billions of people to eternal torture because they have offended your ego or disobeyed your rules. Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being." — Dan Barker, "Losing Faith in Faith".  

infernal_soul

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:19 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Houshin Engi-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Houshin Engi-

lol k thought not.

I have.

You're welcome Captian Qwerty. o:

Though I'd appreciate it if you didn't think so lowly of all of us. Not all of us are dumb little otaku freaks, y'know.
I, for example, have almost no otaku blood in me. ^^ Score one for Alex.  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff